Author Topic: Duterte for 2016  (Read 47357 times)

catherine

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Duterte for 2016
« Reply #580 on: April 06, 2016, 07:39:40 am »
I dont understand what you said that your family with a family business would leave the Philippines pag nanalo si Roxas.  We also have our own manufacturing business and I have seen first hand how business is booming. The economy is definitely taking off and since 2013 we have been growing faster than China.  It doesn't make sense to leave when everybody wants to invest here.

freckledbelle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #581 on: April 06, 2016, 08:32:19 am »
I just saw this vid. I don't know if someone posted this here. Let me know if posting such link is not allowed so i can remove it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XDtZRDuDzLM

I want him to lead this country so desperately.

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #582 on: April 06, 2016, 09:34:20 am »
^^You better backread sis kasi napag usapan na namin reasons nila why they want to leave the country. Andun din most of our points why we want to vote Duterte. That is if you're really still undecided who to vote for. If you're decided na with Roxas, we'll respect that.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #583 on: April 06, 2016, 09:37:35 am »
well i wont force you to understand our point why we want to leave the country. Isa lang masasabi ko, mahirap magnegosyo sa bansa natin. Try running your manufacturing business, and you will understand. The tax, the meralco, the government officials we have to deal etc. how will the other investors lasts here if ang government natin mismo mahirap kadeal. Business permits na lang pahirapan pa sila, puro lagay kahit complete ka naman ng papers. Yung meralco, kita ng mga negosyo namin halos napupunta dun. Wherein in other country in Asia, mas mababa lang babayaran namin. Tax... Where our business operates now, every year tumataas ang tax. Wow lang. And many more.....

As ive said its your choice to vote for mar. And its your family's decision to have your business stay here. But its our decision to bring our businesses in other country too.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

catherine

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #584 on: April 06, 2016, 09:40:38 am »
Yes Im still about 40% undecided but leaning on Roxas because although I agree we need new blood, I am not sure if Duterte is it and I don't want Americans in the palace.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #585 on: April 06, 2016, 09:42:40 am »
We respect that sis... And let's just hope whoever wins, will bring the change we are looking and waiting for.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:56:20 am by chicafabulosa »
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

kookai88

• Junior GirlTalker
  • O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you.
« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2016, 10:33:13 am »
tingin ko kay duterte hindi siya masalita, tipid siya magsalita, mas okey kasi siya sa gawa. naniniwala akong magagawa niya ang sinasabi niya. hindi niya hahayaan na mapahiya siya sa sangkatutak na supporters niya. yang mga pangako ng ibang presidentiables, narinig ko na yan, wala naman nakagawa... puro sila dakdak, pero kapag nasa position na, ewan ko lang ha. basta si duterte, maraming supporters dahil kapani-paniwala siya. ;) ;) ;) ;)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #587 on: April 06, 2016, 11:00:24 am »
I just saw this vid. I don't know if someone posted this here. Let me know if posting such link is not allowed so i can remove it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XDtZRDuDzLM

I want him to lead this country so desperately.

Yes sis I watched it nga before. And that video made me decide to go for him. Very clear yung plans nya. I hope he will win talaga.

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #588 on: April 06, 2016, 11:11:24 am »
Yes Im still about 40% undecided but leaning on Roxas because although I agree we need new blood, I am not sure if Duterte is it and I don't want Americans in the palace.

Ito ang hierarchy ko sa presidentiables.

Duterte
Defensor
Poe
Mar
Binay

I did my own research. Ordinaryong mamamayan lang ako. Wala akong social connections sa mga influential people. Ramdam ko ang hirap sa araw araw. Sa paglakad ng documents sa government agency, sa paggamit ng government infrastructure etc... Kaya ko hindi iboboto si Mar, eh kasi kung ano nararanasan ko ngayon, malamang, ganyan pa rin ang mangyaayri pag sya na ang magiging pangulo. Sabi nya malayo na ang narating. So ibig sabihin, parang "job well done" sa kanya ang mga nangyayari? Ni hindi man lang apologetic sa mga naging kapalpakan ng government? Yun ang reason kung bakit nasa bandang last na sya. If kuntento na ako sa mga nangyayari ngayon at ayaw ko ng mag risk pa na may mabago. Sya malamang ang iboboto ko. Pero kung hangad na hangad mo ang pagbabago, dun ka sa alam mong may pagbabagong maisasagawa which is si Duterte.
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #589 on: April 06, 2016, 11:45:47 am »
I want Duterte to win..

i want peace and order for our country. once we establish that we are a safe and orderly country everything else will follow. investors will come if we prove that the red tape is coming off. business will boom if tourists come and stay.. 

i am saying no to drugs / drug pushers, rapist and killers.. their human rights stopped when they did inhumane things to their fellow men..

i want a President who is a man of conviction and action. who loves the country more than he loves himself. i want a President who listen to everyone. i want a President who has a conscience and who prays. Digong is not perfectly packaged and he is not decent enough for everybody. But i believe in his heart and will to lead our country to its full potential. i may not fully agree with some of his ideals but his love for the people and our country is enough for me.

i'll be 8 mos pregnant by May and i might have a hard time at the polling precinct but i already told my husband that he needs to drive me to the polling precinct because i want my vote to be counted. im tired of laboring for days and paying taxes and tolerating the incompetence of the present government.. i hope Digong supporters also help him in changing the country by changing themselves and doing their part for the betterment of our country. 

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #590 on: April 06, 2016, 11:58:57 am »
Sis Hyder, be careful ha. Youre pregnant nga pala.

Hong Kong rally Mar Roxas Claimed libi libong umattend sa rally nya. FALSE.. watch this video. So Mar is also lying

https://www.facebook.com/Mochablogger/videos/10154146399026522/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:18:53 pm by chicafabulosa »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close