Author Topic: 2017 Brides  (Read 84822 times)

namewithheld0001

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #380 on: February 02, 2016, 05:30:58 pm »
My friend will be getting married at palazzo verde this feb20.. will check and get tips.

Byzantine 2 kami.. don ko na rin titignan si hizons as caterer and scenta as florist. :)


rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #382 on: February 02, 2016, 09:48:31 pm »
Oh my, Casa Real looks so pretty!

LyrevA

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #383 on: February 02, 2016, 09:56:32 pm »
Aww thanks sis!!
will be reviewing these further :-)

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2016, 10:03:01 pm »
^ yup sis, picture perfect diba? hehe! I am not sure with the rates pero sabi naman affordable naman daw sa dmci for events.

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2016, 05:10:07 am »
Yay to couples who will get married in 2017 and at the same time, their 10th year anniversary!  Yay to us! ;D  Got engaged last January 1, approximately an hour after 12mn (best New Year ever!) ;D.

Would like to get married on March XX 2017 since it's also our 10th year anniversary but because two of my sisters are based abroad and since may pasok pa ang kids ng March, we might move it ng July or August para summer vacation na nila.

Honestly, ayoko ng July/August or kahit ano pa na month.  March XX talaga gusto ko kasi same date ng anniversary namin as GF-BF (10th anniv and birthday ko pa) but ang sad naman to get married without my sisters and my pamangkins, pati sa photos and videos wala sila :(  I'm still convincing myself na ok lang ang July or August (ang arte ko lang ;D).

No bookings yet.  I'm still listing my choices for each supplier then will shortlist after 2 months.  We won't have a grand wedding so hopefully hindi ako mahirapan mag-book.  I'm just looking for a restaurant with good interiors and good food (that can accommodate 100 people max) at doon na lang namin gagawin ang reception.  Good interiors means less decorations, babawi na lang ako sa table setting.  Venue and food in one so hopefully makatipid kami kahit papano.

Goodluck and Happy Wedding Planning to all of us! ;)

LyrevA

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #386 on: February 03, 2016, 09:55:40 am »
I feel you sis rouged.ramen :)

one of the major reasons din why we moved our wedding is because of my family, and in my case nga my parents.
we got engaged last Aug. 23, 2015 and we planned to have the wedding this November 2016, kaso nga hinde pa clear kelan yung final alis ng parents ko to US kaya we opted to have it this 2017, pero okay lang kasi natapat naman na nagfall ng Saturday yung 6th year anniv namen as BF-GF (Sept. 23) kaya ayun na talaga wedding date namen..

Masaya ang wedding preps, nakakstress lang :)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2016, 01:25:23 pm »
^i guess family trumps ideal wedding date noh? ;D ;)

jonalynbeverly & pogi02:  Thank you girls ;) Congratulations to you too! :)

If anyone can suggest a restaurant with good interiors and food that can accommodate 100pax, please let me know.  I'm currently eyeing Gramercy 71 (although I read the capacity of their dining is only 50pax but will still verify this).  I also checked Vask but ang mahal naman ng food nila.  Also considering Henry's Hotel but I don't know if the restaurant can accommodate 100pax and also the parking parang maliit lang ata.  I have yet to try their food but so far, when it comes to interiors, ok sila sa akin.  So mga ganon level yung hinahanap ko for interiors.

A friend suggested Ninyo, Katipunan but I need to visit them first since medjo hindi ata bagay yung rustic setting sa theme namin but I heard ok food and wine doon.

I really, really like Antonio's, Tagaytay interiors because their black and white color scheme is PERFECT for our theme but I'm assuming mahal food doon.  Any idea sa rates/packages nila?  Thank you in advance. ;)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2016, 03:51:40 pm »
^if you're open to a semi-outdoor venue (it's outdoor but they have tents), maybe try Skye in BGC. An acquaintance of mine had her wedding there, and it looked like a lot of fun. Not sure how much their rates would be, though.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2016, 03:54:48 pm »
^ maganda ang antonio's tagaytay sis for intimate weddings.. and masrap talaga ang food nila... better inquire na din sis para malaman mo if available pa yung date na gusto mo. i heard ang daming nag-papabook sa antonio's.

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2016, 04:04:10 pm »
^^Yay!  Thank you!  First look and I like it  na ;)  Kaya lang, maulan ba around July or August?  Oh well, will still look into this pa din.  It's better pa din to have options :)  Thank you.

^oo nga e but still planning to inquire na din.  Wala pa lang ako time to construct a letter for suppliers and I'm still listing possible suppliers and venues pa, research about them then mag-shortlist pa ko tapos will inquire sabay-sabay.  Pero ayoko na umasa sa Antonio's (haha! ;D) kasi alam ko mahal talaga pero mag-email pa din ako for reference na lang siguro.  Thank you :)

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2016, 04:20:41 pm »
Hi sis Rouged.Ramen!

Try mo Sonya's Garden if you prefer a restaurant with a rustic garden feel in Tagaytay :)

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2016, 04:31:40 pm »
You're welcome sis rouged.ramen :)
In what particular place do you want to get married ba? So that sisses here can suggest a more specific venue. :)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2016, 04:49:40 pm »
^^Thank you but I'm only open for a Tagaytay wedding if afford namin si Antonio's.  Iniiwasan ko din kasi yung OOT fees and I want the convenience of the city but I'm willing to let go of those if mag-Antonio's kami (which I doubt, haha!) but thank you. :)

^A restaurant with good interiors and great food.  Modern, Contemporary, Transitional, Industrial or Scandinavian, Parisian interiors sana (but not limited to those mentioned, I'm still open for others but mas inclined lang ako sa ganon na interiors).

Doesn't matter if kung saan sa city (wag lang Commonwealth and beyond areas, Tondo, Sta. Cruz, Caloocan, Sta. Mesa, A. Bonifacio or Intramuros areas but I'm ok with Alabang) basta accessible lang sa guests.  I guess mas priority ko venue compared sa church, I can always adjust naman sa church.  Hindi na ko choosy :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:15:49 pm by rouged.ramen »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2016, 05:00:52 pm »
Enderun seems nice din based sa nakikita kong pics :)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2016, 05:21:43 pm »
^yes, Enderun is already included in my list and also The Nest, Vivere Hotel.  Thank you ;)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2016, 07:30:53 pm »
I love Enderun but it's so hot in the Atrium! I was able to attend a wedding there last May and grabe, nasa labas lang kami before and after the program. Buti na lang their patio is nice and they set up couches and tables there. I can only think of 2 things, either the couple super maximized its capacity at 170 guests (medyo siksikan kami sa loob even when seated) or mahina or improperly placed ang a/c. We weren't sweating profusely naman when we were seated inside but the temp is kinda uncomfy. Also dont move a lot na lang haha.

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2016, 08:31:47 pm »
^Thank you for this.  I will take note and consider your experience. :)

jamie143

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #398 on: February 04, 2016, 02:51:42 am »
Sis nafeel ko kayo pareho ni sis rouged.ramen! Ganyan din kami nung una both sisters ko din uuwi from US then yung isa naman nasa cruise ship. Waaaaah! Nakailang palit din kami ng dates.. until last month na talagang final na ang June, 2017. haha dapat kasi etong 2016. Tapos naging sept 2017 tapos naging july haha! And now june 2017. Family matters kasi talaga mga sissies...so far nakapagpareserve na ako ng church/venue/caterer/photographer and coordinator plus emcee. :)

Post modified. Please keep the thread clutter-free and refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:43:59 am by mama squeak! »

IsayNacs

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #399 on: February 04, 2016, 08:52:36 am »
Hi mga sissies! Sorry makikisali na rin ako sa forum na ito. Yung tbrea ng 2016 bride ako lagi nagbabasa peropara ito sa mga future brides na naghahanap ng gown.

 I'm an April 2016 bride and to every bride looking for the perfect gown I can attest and I highly recommend Rau Uson-Ablaza for your wedding gown needs. You can check FB and istagram which is raus1983 for his works. This is my simple way of saying thank you to my couturier. Check him Girls! ❤️

And for the record, i'm not paid for this. Sobrang happy lang ako at excited na maganda ang binigay nyang rate sakin dahil sobrang tight ng budget ko. Happy preps ladies!  You can email me  at nacpilmarialuisa@gmail.com para mabigay ko mga pics ng gown ko! In the making na kasi. ❤👰

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close