Author Topic: 2017 Brides  (Read 84385 times)

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #580 on: March 22, 2016, 02:53:11 am »
Hi mga sis. I've been to 2 wedding fairs na - 1 @ megamall last feb then yung last weekend. It's either discounted rates or promos (additional something, low reservation fee, packaged rates, locked in price) ang perks ng fair.

Nung s megamall event, alam ko 1-5 k on the spot reservation, depende na lang kung major or minor supplier. Nung sa T&M, 2k-10k.

2017 wedding pa rin ako and going to fairs more for sensing ng market rates and scouting potential suppliers based on how they converse. Soooobrang tempting talaga ang offers dun, but I won't suggest to do on the spot booking especially if you haven't researched or you are not familiar with supplier at all.

alexmack

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #581 on: March 22, 2016, 08:33:24 am »
^naexcite naman ako na mag-attend sa next bridal fair.  :)
Pero like you mga sis, tingin tingin lang din muna ako since late next year pa naman ang wedding ko.

gingerbreadwoman

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #582 on: March 22, 2016, 09:15:33 am »
Hello mga sis. I'm getting married early 2017.

Just recently nalaman ko na na-double book "DAW" yung date namin for the venue. I don't believe it. I have a feeling na na-BUMP kami instead. (Sorry can't mention the venue but this is a beach wedding in an exclusive Bataan resort supposedly)

The management is asking us to move the date pero nabook na namin yung main suppliers (p/v, coord, make up, host) My question is, bakit kami ang magmomove, we've contacted them January palang and nauna talaga kami.

I dont know what to do... Gusto ko maghanap ng ibang venue, pero booked narin yung mga gusto kong resorts. We are still fighting for our date.. huhu stress much!

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #583 on: March 22, 2016, 10:47:44 am »
Baka maclose na to nga sisses
Eto na bago nating bahay http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293166.0.html
Happy preps everyone!  ;) ;) ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close