Author Topic: 2017 Brides  (Read 84839 times)

namewithheld0001

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #340 on: January 26, 2016, 12:50:00 pm »
Hello sis, who is your otd, if I may ask po? super okay yung price niya  ;)

Hi sis.. it is gorgeous bride and beyond.. 15k dapat sya eh pero 10% discount sila until jan31. With rsvp and 2 sb gc na.. kaya naging 13.5k. :)

Naunahan kasi ako kay ayie of imbitado.. 2k to book. The rest would be on the event na.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:51:57 pm by namewithheld0001 »

Little Miss Dream Girl

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #341 on: January 26, 2016, 02:42:15 pm »
Hi! Regarding engagement photos… any suggestions sa venue? I'm not willing to travel too far out of Manila though.   :)

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #342 on: January 26, 2016, 02:59:59 pm »
^ Manila area naman kami. Happy preps! :)

namewithheld0001

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #343 on: January 26, 2016, 08:42:04 pm »
hi mga sis..

sa tingin nyo ok lang ba yung age namin for our 2017 wedding? turning 28 ako then 29 si h2b..

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #344 on: January 27, 2016, 12:02:47 am »
@namewithheld0001 I am checking their fb sis, it seems ok yung team niya. thanks for your reply  :-*

2017bride

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #345 on: January 27, 2016, 01:01:33 am »
Hello 2017 b2b here :) venue and emcee pa lang na book ko.. I'm looking for coordinator as of this moment.. 😊

lhadiesleo

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2016, 01:54:58 pm »
thanks mga sis :)

ano po bang mas maganda package na o individual  mong kukunin lahat? example, PV,Catering etx :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2016, 02:39:17 pm »
Ako, I'd rather na individual kaysa kuha sa isang supplier tapos nkapackage na sa kanya lahat. Except if you mean tipong photo/video package, yun parang ok lang. But if you mean talagang everything from one supplier, parang ayaw ko.

lhadiesleo

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2016, 03:36:28 pm »
Gusto ko sana klung san makakamura. max budget namin 150K sa lahat na un siguro pwedeng umabot ng 180K. May anak na din kasi kami. Alam nio naman pag may family na mas nagiging tipid  ;D ;D .  Ako lang talga maarte na gusto ko is Chrurch wedding kesa Civil .. Iniisip ko kasi maaga na nga ako nagka anak tapos Civil pa? syempre every girls dream ikasal talaga :)

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2016, 04:11:33 pm »
namewithheld0001 - I think wala naman sa age yun. As long as you're ready to settle down, why not. Dapat ready kayo emotionally, mentally, physically and financially. 2017 wedding din kami and we're getting married at the age of 27, same kami ni h2b :)
 
lhadiesleo - same with most of the sissies here, I prefer to book individually. Para mas masala ko yung supplier. :)

jamie143

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2016, 07:41:50 pm »
Sissies.... help naman po. Pwede bang magask ng mga recommended bridal gown designers niyu? Thank you!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #351 on: January 27, 2016, 09:12:44 pm »
^jamie143, whats your budget and preferred style? heavily beaded? ball gown? lace? minimal beading? or clean with no beading at all? you can also try out RTW bridal gowns in your area so youll know what style looks good on you:)

jamie143

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #352 on: January 28, 2016, 01:19:36 am »
@Sis rowan, actually meron na akong picture peg haha. Sabi ni ms gretchen pichay ganda daw haha nagpaqoutations kasi ako sa kanya. Kaso... medyo namamahalan ako haha! Gusto ko sana budget 30k-40k lang and empire princess gown. But not ball gown talaga. Yung semi lang. hehe. Halos dami na nagqoutation sa akin.. yung iba 65k pataas eh. meron ba kayong recommended na designer around my budget?

@sis pogi.. sis agree ako sayo.. dapat talaga all aspects buo na loob mo. Tska ramdam mo na yung "this is it" and "he's the one" :) ganyan kasi ako kay hoby. We had civil wedding last yr.. then sa 2017 Church wedding naman kasi financially ready na kami hehe
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:22:25 am by jamie143 »

lhadiesleo

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2016, 09:16:01 am »
Di naman ako against sa Civil wedding :) Kaso alam ko kasi sa sarili ko na pag nag Civil wed kami, malamang di na kami mag church wedding. Hahahha

Meron po ba kayong ma susugest na caterer? 300-400/head na  max sana . Thanks mga sis :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2016, 10:31:28 am »
^^jamie143, check Roxy Bagano, Paolo Blanco, and Ammon velasco. I got those names on the midrange wedding gown designers thread here. You can check that out.

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2016, 05:11:33 pm »
sis jamie, try mo rin BrideHouse :)

Little Miss Dream Girl

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2016, 06:49:11 pm »
Sissies.... help naman po. Pwede bang magask ng mga recommended bridal gown designers niyu? Thank you!
I'm still in the early planning stage… also looking for designers but am researching different styles before I meet with any designer para (mukhang) informed ako when I meet with them.  I saw this gown guide… helpful siya, if you're interested.

photo source -https://www.facebook.com/TheWeddingLibrary/photos/pb.391366074254028.-2207520000.1453977617./948300351893928/?type=3&theater

The modified A-line style and sheath style look good…. Di ko talaga magustuhan young mermaid style even though maganda tingnan. Depende sa body-type, I guess.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:52:12 pm by Little Miss Dream Girl »

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2016, 09:16:50 pm »
@apeng17 yes sis please, thanks in advance  ;) Happy preps!  :-*

tea08

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2016, 10:03:15 pm »
Hi sisses. Kamusta na yung preparations nyo for your wedding? Let's update each other with the progress of our wedding. :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2016, 10:36:01 pm »
I somehow find it weird and uncomfy that I booked all of my suppliers already. Kulang na lang are photobooth/ guest souvenir, crew meals, invitations, and misalette. Actually we also dont have a suit maker pa for my fiance and his father. He's not based here kasi and we live very far away from each other here in Manila. I just told him to ask his uncle who he can recommend around their area.

Uncomfy coz ang bilis ko. I did all my research naman but since Im almost done I feel like I might have been hasty in booking my suppliers! Now Im kinda worried that I might change my supplier or style preference haha.  Im also embarrased to let people know that Im nearly done with booking my suppliers. They might think Im super atat with my wedding. Honestly I just dont want my choice suppliers to get away!

With budget, we're a little over by a few thousands but I think it can still be lowered as we go long.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close