Author Topic: 2017 Brides  (Read 84951 times)

jamie143

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2016, 07:04:38 pm »
Hi everyone,

I want to ask sino po dito ang ka-same church po namin.. :)
Immaculate Conception Cathedral po. :)
Happy preps mga sissies!

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2016, 09:13:54 pm »
Officially a 2017 Bride.
CTK and CTK Hall. 😊

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2016, 11:31:55 pm »
Hello everyone!

I will be 2017 bride,  ;D we have started with the planning and a little bit of preparations. As for the moment we are still scouting for suppliers that can give us best service that is worth the price. As for our church, we haven't booked yet because our chosen church will accept bookings in September (still a long wait though). I wanna ask if we should start with the requirements, such as licenses and certificates or is it still too early? By far, we already have a line up of caterers and scheduled for food tasting. I am just one excited B2B!

Happy prep everyone!  :-*

If you have any suggestions regarding suppliers, I greatly appreciate it. Thankee in advance!  ;) :) 8) :-*

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2016, 09:37:50 am »
@rowan: Thanks for the tips! I'll google those names :)

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »
^  stella021817, Paolo Blanco's rates starts at 5k , 4.5k naman si Janet Castro. I'm considering them both for my entourage. But if you want the drapey power knit/jersey dress, ok din yung Tantease. Bought one dress at their rockwell store for a wedding. You can go there and see the different designs as well as their available fabrics.

Already got the 2017 Blue Leaf wedding packages of K by C, Hizons, Albergus and Center Table. K by C increased their rate by 20k compared to last years. Others around 5-15k lang. Will probably get K. Will have to talk to them at the fair! :)

Sobrang aga ba para magpasukat na for the wedding dress? My wedding is on Feb 2017 pa. But my designer already sent me her sketch and told me to get measured at her studio. Nahiya lang ko magtanong kasi she's US based na, and baka makulitan na siya sa akin. :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:23:24 pm by nerakmd »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2016, 05:13:13 pm »
^Thanks! I checked paolo blanco's FB but his place seems too far for my entourage to travel to. And I actually emailed Tantease before, but was told they only allow you to choose from their current designs (then they'll make it in the color you want). For the rate they're quoting, I feel like it's more sulit to go to a designer who will customize designs for me :) Will google Janet, thank you!

I don't think it's too early, as long as your weight doesn't fluctuate much? There's plenty of time for them to adjust it anyway :) I've already met with my wedding gown designer too! Though I haven't had my measurements taken yet. Maybe in a few weeks hehe

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2016, 06:41:07 pm »
^ That's my problem din with Paolo. Out of the way ang QC for us. While Janet's studio is at Makati lang. Ang gusto lang ng fiance ko kay Paolo is that he also do suits. While we need to find a tailor for him and his entourage if we get Janet. Mas better sa kanya na isa na designer na lang.

For those already reserved at blue leaf, will you be getting the wedding packages? mas better ba to get it or just get our own suppliers for the photobooth, L&S, cakes, etc?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2016, 08:41:05 pm »
^nerakmd,

can you please send me the 2017 rates? whos your AE? have you booked your caterer na? coz i booked blue leaf and k by c na but ive yet to choose if ill get their venue+caterer package or ill deal with them separately:) anyway, ill pm you my email:)

redge tabaniag is from pasay but he told me that he usually meets his clients where its most convenient for them. rodel banzon is from makati also. oh i forgot to mention rosalyn lagdameo. shes in mandaluyong naman. from what i read, mi sueno sends some of their gowns to her for alterations:) maganda raw fit but im not sure if designer siya. shes not techie though.

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2016, 09:29:07 pm »
^ Email sent, Rowan  :) Our AE is Kate. Who is yours? Minsan na stress ako sa kanya kasi medyo matagal siya magreply. Like yesterday when I asked for the rates, she replied agad. But when I inquired na if we can change the time of the event in the contract hindi na siya nagreply. When I followed up again today, she said that today's her rest day and implied na she did not receive my inquiry. If I emailed daw yesterday, she'll read it tomorrow pa. I emailed her na lang what I texted. 

I'm also thinking of not getting the package. when we computed kasi we will be able to save 40k. sana lang tama lahat ng estimates ko.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:49:00 pm by nerakmd »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2016, 10:30:18 pm »
^mine is mikee. it also takes her a day or two to reply. buti hindi pa crunchtime kaya medyo chill lang ako but i can be really oc too haha. yah i tried to compute the things i want from KbyC plus the additional options like drapes, etc and it will come out cheaper pa rin compared to the package. i booked KbyC because of the honey nut prawns so hindi pwede mawala yun haha

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #270 on: January 15, 2016, 10:17:04 am »
@nerakmd: If you're looking for a good tailor for suits, you might want to try Cornell's near Rockwell. My fiance had a few suits made there, and the fit was good.
We might have his wedding suit made there too. We're trying to save, so for the entourage, we're going to ask them to just wear black suits (which they already have), then we'll just provide their ties and maybe a pocket square hehe.

I got Bizu as my caterer, but didn't get their Blue Leaf package. When I computed, it seemed like the package was more expensive. And I think if you work directly with the caterer, you can make more adjustments re. food choices, package inclusions etc.

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #271 on: January 15, 2016, 01:07:22 pm »
^ thanks stella021817! Do you know how much would a 3piece suit cost sa Cornell's? Paolo Blanco quoted us 15k for 3 piece and 8k for 2 piece suits.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #272 on: January 15, 2016, 01:37:47 pm »
^about the same price. I think we paid 16K for a 3 pc suit? The price depends on the fabric, though. We chose from their fabric. My brother said you can also bring your own fabric and have them use that. Might come out cheaper :)

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #273 on: January 15, 2016, 02:03:21 pm »
hi sissies!

We will have an ocular visit tomorrow. We will visit Archbishop's Palace for our church and Palladium for our venue. Excited!

 :-*

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #274 on: January 16, 2016, 01:23:31 pm »
share lang mga sis...

OFFICIALLY 2017 bride here  ;) , we just got home from our ocular visit and fortunately, we were able to book our church na. So happy!  :D Now, are still checking our options for the venue / reception.

Cheers!  :P :-* :)

angelgmr

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2016, 05:35:27 pm »
Hi everyone! I'm just new here in GT and I felt lucky that my friend recommended this site. I've been searching for church and venues since August 2015 but I coudn't find any reviews in google like here in GT. So I have to start again from scratch after I backread the threads. Couldn't choose the church and venue yet but I'm really eager to book Metrophoto for the photography. I can already book Metrophoto actually but the church and venue keeps holding me back. I'm also not decided if it's better to hold the reception in a hotel or just book a venue then hire a stylist and caterer. We're already married in Korea (korean wedding) and planning or 2nd wedding in church on Feb 2017. I was also thinking if I should hire a full time coordinator or just book the big suppliers by myself. I'm just thinking maybe the coordinator could answer these questions in my mind but it also means that I need to pay more as compared to semi and OTD coordination. I'm hoping for any replies and I would appreciate it so much. Any advice from your experiences?

brytred28

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2016, 10:47:18 pm »
Hi! im so happy may forum na 2017 brides haha  :D My partner and I talked about getting married next year, like june or july. is it too early kaya for me to book chruch and reception?

Cee05

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2016, 11:10:11 pm »
brytred28: Never too early to start preparing! Plus it gives you a lot of time to research. I got engaged last year March, booked my church & reception the week/ two weeks after and I'm getting married on September pa :) Most of the churches naman (if not all) opened their 2017 books na naman.

akosimutya

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2016, 11:32:29 pm »
Hello fellow 2017 Brides! Newbie here. :P

Hi! im so happy may forum na 2017 brides haha  :D My partner and I talked about getting married next year, like june or july. is it too early kaya for me to book chruch and reception?

Hello brytred28! I think its never too early to book your favored church and venue. Mas-ok kung maaga para makuha mo yung date na gusto mo. Good luck!  ;)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #279 on: January 18, 2016, 12:03:47 am »
^im a june 2017 bride and i have booked a lot of suppliers already:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close