Author Topic: 2017 Brides  (Read 84887 times)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2016, 02:26:44 pm »
@Rowan: I ended up at CTK. It's a beautiful church, but I go there for Sunday mass, so it doesn't seem "special" to me now. SSJ was already booked when I called :S

If you've called the other churches and the date is still free, I think you're fine? My wedding date is a lucky date for Chinese weddings, so I think that's why the churches got booked so quickly/early.

...and because of what happened with the churches, I've pretty much booked all my major suppliers already, to ensure I got my 1st choice, haha.

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2016, 03:32:10 pm »
Sis rowan, actually I asked them bakit ang tagal nila mag-open. Sabi lang, "just to be fair with others" daw. They don't even accept pencil bookings. As in first come, first serve ang drama.

I'm not quite sure if popular for weddings, pero everytime na sinasabi kong doon, sagot sakin ng ibang friends ko, may ginawa na daw na local movie dun di ko lang natanong kung ano basta kay Toni G, also dun din yung most recent commercial ng Coke (Alden Richards & Maine) and lastly, dun din kinasal si Jay Contreras of Kamikazee. Heheh.


Hi sis stella021817!
Good thing for you na your major suppliers were already booked. Less hassle/stress na. Kaya maganda rin talaga na early palang naghahanap na ng prospect suppliers. :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #222 on: January 05, 2016, 04:55:14 pm »
@pogi02: yes, definitely! :)  Also, most suppliers (except for OTD and HMUA) allowed me to lock-in their current rates already, which will save me a lot :)

RhoanYuri

  • Guest
Wedding Plan
« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2016, 05:24:40 pm »
Hi Sistersss..

Help naman, I am currently planning for my very own Wedding, our target date is March 2017 since it's our 10th anniversary (as live in partner) And since I am a very hands on bride-to-be, I am planning it a year ahead.. :D

We just started to save money for our wedding, and I really want a nice & unique wedding but we are tight of budget, our budget is only around P100,000, we will just invite immediate family and very close friends so we are expecting not more than 50 guest.

I actually would want a Wedding a Tagaytay though I live here in Caloocan, but since we have tight budget and to think that it maybe difficult for our guest to attend our wedding in Tagaytay as most of them lives here in Caloocan & Manila, i just decided to do it here in Manila or even into near places..

I specifically want a wedding in one place, where both the ceremony and the reception will be held. Any suggestion mga sis? Where is the best yet very affordable place?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:10:30 pm by RhoanYuri »

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2016, 05:35:55 pm »
Wow ang dami niyo ng na book! Jan 2017 bride ako but ang konti pa lang ng suppliers ko since we had to wait for the church and recep last Dec 2015. :( So far ang nabook ko lang is photo, video and OTD coordinator.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Plan
« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2016, 05:46:01 pm »
Hi sis RhoanYuri.

Wedding planning can be really daunting and expensive, budgeting is the most difficult task to do especially for those who are working within a budget. Maybe a wedding package will suit your requirement pretty well, try browsing these websites: http://www.bellacreativeevents.com/ and http://awesomeeventsph.weebly.com/wedding-packages.html

PS: I am not a client of Bella Creative Events or Awesome Events. I just chanced upon these websites when I was still reseaching and planning our wedding in 2015. I hope they can assist you with your needs. :) All the best!

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Plan
« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2016, 06:22:23 pm »
Hi Sis,

May nag text sa akin. you can check this out :)

http://www.weddingfairphilippines.com


CME21

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2016, 07:31:00 pm »
Hi Sissies,

I'm a newbie here. A March 2017 bride. I really wanted to be Mt. Carmel Shrine bride but unfortunately they were renovating the Interiors of the church and will accept weddings at June 2017 pa. It's a bad news for me. and now I am starting for Church hunting.

I want Mt. Carmel because of their accessibility, very nice interior and exteriors, plus malapit pa yung venue which is Oasis.

Any suggestion of Church near Oasis Manila?

Thanks!

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2016, 08:21:57 pm »
Hi! I'm a newbie here. Planning to be a 2017 CTK Greenmeadows bride. Would anyone know if their office is open on Saturdays? I have tried calling already but their phone is unfortunately out of service. Thanks!

Yes, they are. They're only closed every Mondays (but they allow Monday weddings). Really hard to reach CTK by phone so it's much better to drop by their office if you can.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2016, 08:48:51 pm »
hayy thanks girls. Ill call JP2 before the week ends siguro. CTK is actually a good choice for us coz its near JP2 and Blue Leaf but I find it quite big and modern looking. All the majors suppliers I booked so far will allow me to change the date at no charge given that the new date is still free. Im only pencil booked with my photographer coz he's the only one who will charge a fee for date change.

SuperYangLove

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2016, 04:02:31 am »
Hi girls! March 23, 2017 MOH here!
I'm in-charge sa wedding ng bestfriend ko and it's my first time to do this! :)
We haven't book anything yet since I dont know where to start.
We are looking for a resort type na venue sana in Cavite, QC , or Rizal.
Any recommendations sisters?!

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2016, 06:35:45 am »
Anyone na nakapagbook na sa Chapel on the Hill for 2017 wedding? Pwede ba magpencil book theough phone?

CME21

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2016, 08:53:17 am »
Hi ask ko lang po what does AE stands for?
thanks!

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2016, 09:22:17 am »
Sis fornarina! Yes, I'm a bit worried that my date is so close to valentines also because of the cost of flowers... Didn't even think of it when I chose my date :S Lucky you! A weekday wedding will allow you to have your pick of suppliers, I think :)

sis rowan: I find CTK too modern looking as well. The older churches look more "romantic." My friend said she was told CTK will be renovating this March 2016 though, so hopefully they'll make some nice changes! (and add a wooden door, haha! I want a nice entrance for my bridal march). Good luck with JP2! I hope you get it :)

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2016, 09:58:17 am »
CME21, If you really want Oasis as your reception, you might want to consider San Sebastian Church. I've already attended two weddings there and their chosen reception was Oasis. Very mabilis lang ang byahe. :)

princessshayera, when ang wedding nyo and saan nyo ba plan?

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #235 on: January 06, 2016, 12:17:47 pm »
CME21, If you really want Oasis as your reception, you might want to consider San Sebastian Church. I've already attended two weddings there and their chosen reception was Oasis. Very mabilis lang ang byahe. :)

princessshayera, when ang wedding nyo and saan nyo ba plan?

Hi sis, Jan 15. Sanctuario San Jose :)

RhoanYuri

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #236 on: January 06, 2016, 04:21:53 pm »
Hi mga sis!

March 2017 Bride here! Sa Paco Park Chapel ang chosen church.. I was searching for a small but nice reception near paco park, Paco park garden was one of my top choice so we won't be needing to travel from church to reception, but although my wedding date is summer i really don't like to risk for a good or bad weather, aside from that is quite big since we're only having 50 guest, another thing is that aside from the rental fee of 18k, you'll need to pay more additional fee like for the sound system, caterer charge..etc.. so you'll end up paying them more or less 30k..

I don't really consider the Casa Manila in the intramuros, vintage look may not fit our personality.. hehe

And so I am now searching for another reception near the place.. any suggestion mga sis??

autumn625

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #237 on: January 06, 2016, 04:51:03 pm »
Thank you so much! Sana magkapagpaschedule na ako. :)

Yes, they are. They're only closed every Mondays (but they allow Monday weddings). Really hard to reach CTK by phone so it's much better to drop by their office if you can.

tea08

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides
« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2016, 07:41:23 am »
Hi girls. Finally nakausap ko na yung caterer and I am so happy na nakapag sched na kami ng meeting and food tasting. Busy nga talaga sila nuong Christmas and New Year. Sana maging maayos ang lahat then we will book them na. :)

Today is the start of our countdown for the wedding. One year to go and I am so excited to plan and finalize everything. ;)

miss_coder_04

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Plan
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2016, 09:01:04 am »
Hi Sis,

I got married at Mahogany Place Tagaytay. It held the ceremony and reception of my wedding. Tho pricey ang rent sa place na ito but i super love it since i want airconditioned place since it was during summer season. Then about sa area its fine kahit malayo sa mga visitor kasi it shows din their support and importance ng wedding niyo..kasi same sa akin kahit alam kong malayo sa visitor ko basta inisip ko noon kung importante sa inyo ito pupunta kayo. You can check package ng bella creatives na pede mag fit sa budget mo. Kasi sad to say for Tagaytay wedding di siya kasya :( Also sis consider mga local supplier sa Tagaytay para wala ng mga out of town fees. :) Enjoy prepping sis! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close