Author Topic: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7  (Read 117010 times)

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2015, 02:59:07 pm »
^between Sarabia Manor and Del Rio...go for Del Rio. Not sure if Richmonde Iloilo now accepts weddings and I'm not sure din if they opened already. Would you consider your reception in a non-hotel events place? Like La Tolda or the other events place in Gen Luna, Bougainvilla Hall (not sure sa name)? Yung flowers na included is pang entourage lang or pati styling? Mas mahal kasi ang flowers sa Iloilo.

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2015, 09:22:47 am »
^ Thank you sis rightback sa suggestions mo ah. Halos lahat kasi ng sisses natin dito ang wedding eh. Kaya wala ako alam na suppliers sa iloilo hehe. Yes sis yung flowes included na whole ento and styling sa venue. My h2b want na sa hotel na mismo ang venue eh. But I'll try to suggest na non-hotel events ang venue :) I already message Not just a box events and they are going to send me their rates. Thanks sis ah :)

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #402 on: June 23, 2015, 11:25:07 am »
^no worries sis. i think your h2b wants a hotel reception para wala na masyado iisipin with the details especially you're both here and baka iwas na rin sa styling cost. although there are also other venues to choose from...esca's for garden pero medyo semi formal na yung vibe and anhawan for beach. ok na yung 180k i think for the inclusions sa package niyo. You can pm me also if you need help from Not Just a Box. Pero at least pwede niyo na macompare. :) Sino pala yung p/v na included?

mamey

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2015, 11:50:03 am »
Hi mga sis! anyone can recommend a wholesupplier of xmas lights? it's quite hard pala to look for xmas lights if it is not december haha!  :D

120515

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2015, 12:14:02 pm »
hi mamey, do you plan on buying or renting? you can check qoo10 if you plan to buy. there's one supplier there with a warehouse at henderson and you can pick up your order directly.

sakura30

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2015, 12:46:18 pm »
Hello Ladies!

It will be my first time to meet my suppliers next month. We're planning to meet them in coffee shops. My question is, do we have to pay for their orders?

Thank you.

astarte

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #406 on: June 23, 2015, 01:13:14 pm »
^ clueless din ako dyan sis so nung wedding preps namin when we had our 1st meeting with suppliers we paid for their drinks na lang, sa coffee shop din kami. Di na kami umorder ng food then yung succeeding meet ups they pay for their own orders na.

mamey

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #407 on: June 23, 2015, 01:42:01 pm »
hi mamey, do you plan on buying or renting? you can check qoo10 if you plan to buy. there's one supplier there with a warehouse at henderson and you can pick up your order directly.

Hi sis I'm looking for a longer ones. Usually ata it's 10meters lang their selling? will still check though. :) I need alot kasi talaga, I'll put it on the ceiling replacement for drapes :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2015, 01:44:18 pm »
there are suppliers there who also sell 25 to 50 meter ones...i think some even sell up to 100 meters...just look closely at their reviews...hope you find your lights soon  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2015, 02:12:35 pm »
Hello Ladies!

It will be my first time to meet my suppliers next month. We're planning to meet them in coffee shops. My question is, do we have to pay for their orders?

Thank you.

Depends sis! What happens to me is if and when I get to a coffee shop first, I order a drink  for the supplier especially if I am really eyeing the supplier hehe. However there have been some cases where the supplier gets to the coffee shop first and has already ordered and paid for a drink even before I get there. In that case, I just sit down and begin the meeting and sometimes don't even bother to order for myself since Im not a coffee drinker.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2015, 08:06:15 pm »
Share ko lang.. I just rented 4 pieces of 5-foot lighted letter standees for our wedding. I find it much better than the normal letter standees na gawa sa wood/cardboard, especially since my reception will be in the evening, so much better if lighted para kita talaga.  :) soo happy and excited to find this supplier kasi the owner responds quite fast. I made my reservation today then she sent me a contract kaagad with the details of the letter standees I'm renting.

Here's an actual pic, similar to what I'm getting:

https://www.facebook.com/limeworksts/photos/a.634789916577784.1073741827.634782883245154/897639253626181/?type=1&theater

It's from Limeworks Life-Size Letters. Hope this helps :)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #411 on: June 23, 2015, 08:17:22 pm »
^san sila based sis? How much?  ;)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #412 on: June 23, 2015, 08:42:00 pm »
Sis Maxim04, I think sa Marikina. Waived na raw the delivery fee kapag the venue is around the area: Pasig, Ortigas, etc. Not sure kung how much yung iba but mine was 1k per letter yung with light bulbs. Baka pwede mo pa tawaran sis  :)

sakura30

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #413 on: June 23, 2015, 09:28:11 pm »
Thanks Sis astarte and Chili1113!

I'll just do what you did. 2 more months to go ako. waahahaha!

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2015, 11:37:31 pm »
That's so nice juwie! :) I wanted to have one before but couldn't find where I can get it. Then I got lazy to have it made or to DIY it. Hehe.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #415 on: June 24, 2015, 12:09:30 am »
Hi mga sis! anyone can recommend a wholesupplier of xmas lights? it's quite hard pala to look for xmas lights if it is not december haha!  :D

Fairy lights sis.. year round to ginagamit so baka may chance :)

BPstar

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #416 on: June 24, 2015, 12:17:54 am »
Sis juwie gusto ko rin niyan! :-[ kaya lang kulang na ko sa time.. :-[ 3 days to go mga sis!:o

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #417 on: June 24, 2015, 12:29:00 am »
^ lapit na sis, wedding jitters ka na? kaya mo yan, wag na masyado mastress, dapat beauty rest ka na  ;)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #418 on: June 24, 2015, 12:26:25 pm »
Sis caleeice, your Church and reception was so awesome na from the styling! Di na kinailangan ng huge letters ☺

Sis BPstar, lapit na! :) congratulations!! You seem relaxed naman seeing you can still check GT at this time. Best of luck and we'll be waiting for your stories about your wedding ☺

mamey

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #419 on: June 24, 2015, 03:21:44 pm »
sis juwie, good thing I saw your post! haayy I've been looking for the lighted life size letters like forever.  contacting them now! Thank you! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close