We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis anyone knows how much ang mga wines at S&R? Para sana magkaron na ko ng budget since we will just buy when I go back to pinas 4 days before our wedding. Thank you! If there are other supplier suggestions are welcome too!
^Sis, if you're looking for a vintage car, you can check out Royal Carriages. They offer nice vintage cars at fraction of the cost of Don Robert's plus the owner was very easy to deal with. They have Jaguar, Benz, Ford, among others. We got the Jaguar one
They're way cheaper! I know that the husband wanted a nice car, but does not want to pay steep costs of Don Robert's, so I looked for a more affordable alternative. Bonzaigirl, the Jag was airconditioned naman, but not too cold din. Or baka I was a bit anxious lang talaga before the ceremony started. Hahaha!