Author Topic: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7  (Read 116946 times)

Bora.Nov2016

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2015, 08:40:57 pm »
Invitations - Print & Co

Sissies, meron po bang e-mail contact ang Print & Co or even Facebook link? Can't find them kasi eh. Thanks in advance.

royews

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2015, 05:28:20 am »
Hi! October 2016 bride here. We already booked the major suppliers and thank God, all our dream suppliers  are still available.

Coordionator: Isnap Creatives
Church: St. James Alabang
Venue: Fernbrook
Photo: Metrophoto
Video: J.M.
Fashion Stylist: L.U.
Event Stylist: G.H.
Photobooth: Guest book social
Cake: Bethany Dream Cakes
Cocktail: Margarush

yan pa lang na book namin. to follow pa un iba, like hmua, gown, suit, band, host, and etc. sabe ng mom ko na masyado pang maaga pero sabe namin "the earlier the better" diba? :)

I will update pagnabook na namin un ibang suppliers.. happy hunting! :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2015, 08:53:20 am »
Updating my list :)

Date: October 2015
Ceremony: The Atrium, Enderun Colleges
Reception: The Tent, Enderun Colleges
Photographer: J Lucas Reyes
Videographer: RV Mitra
L/S, Projector: Sensitivity
Stylist/Florist: Natural Art
Bridal Gown: Coca Couture
Entourage Gowns: Coca Couture
OTD Coordinator: Empire Weddings
Invitations: Wink
Hotel for preps: Ascott BGC
HMUA: Jasmine Mendiola
Wedding rings: c/o MoB
Bridal car: c/o MoH
Crew meals: in-house (we will just prepare/cook in advance)

Have yet to book: groom's suit, wedding cake, giveaways for PS and neckties for our male PS. I'm still considering getting a band but still researching for one that will fit our budget and does not do acoustic/pop songs. We want hits from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. :)

Removed: photobooth, mobile bar (will be serving assorted red wines instead from S&R!)

Happy preps, ladies! :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:43:52 am by reese17 »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2015, 09:33:38 am »
Hi reeses17
If you are after old songs, I recommend our wedding musicians,  Impressions Music Ensemble.  They have a wide range of the kind of music you like :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2015, 09:42:17 am »
^ thanks sis belle_v2g, will check them out. :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2015, 10:39:10 am »
reese/Chili, I think Spruce Floral Designs has lounge furniture. Not sure if she rents it out separately though!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2015, 11:01:49 am »
^ Shucks, I did forget to factor in transportation costs for lounge furniture. Haha, my budget might balloon again!

Was also thinking of replacing our black tiffany chairs (included already in our reception package) with ghost chairs by Olive Tree or windsor crystal chairs but I'm not sure how I can justify spending 170-200/chair...

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2015, 11:30:00 am »
reese, I generally think it's worth it to spend on nice chairs if you have ugly ones hehe. But black Tiffany chairs are nice naman, so I'd probably put the money towards something else unless you think they'll super clash with your decor?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2015, 12:22:21 pm »
Hi reese17!! We have the same photographer!! Have you had any problems in communicating with him??

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2015, 12:27:58 pm »
sevenstars, I was thinking of ghost/crystal chairs because the light will bounce off more versus black Tiffany chairs. The tent at Enderun kasi is white and my color motif is marsala, dusty rose and really deep red. My stylist said if I pair it with black chairs, the mood turns modern/edgy but if I go with a lighter color it's more romantic daw. Hmm I guess I can talk to my l/s supplier and see how this will work without having to spend more on chairs. :)

Hi Chili1113! We haven't had any issues communicating with JLR although it's usually Brian (the studio manager) who answers our emails. :) He usually replies within the same day or maximum 1-2 days after. I can also give you his cell number if you need it. I love love love JLR's photography and shooting style!

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2015, 03:20:02 pm »
reese, in that case I can see why you'd want something different! If it doesn't bother you that much I think they would be okay though -- the chairs are pretty delicate in structure, so the black isn't super noticeable. :)

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2015, 11:22:39 pm »
Here are mine. Updated as of now haha.

Date: June 6, 2015
Church: Santuario de San Antonio
Music: Manila Philharmonic Orchestra - Quintet
Reception: Blue Leaf Events Pavilion - Banyan Pavilion
Caterer/Stylist: K by Cunanan
Host: Missy Ferrer Litao
Dessert buffet: DIY (Filipino delicacies)
Lights/Sounds: LST
Photographer: Wedding Campaign
Videographer: Ghe Consolacion
Florist: Dave Sandoval
Bridal Gown: Kristel Yulo
Entourage Gowns: Teresa Hagape
Groom/Entourage Barongs: Rafaela's c/o Habing Pilipino
Coordinator: A Magical Event
Invitation: QP Designs
Misalettes/escort cards/menu cards: Might DIY if K by C doesn't accommodate since we want all collaterals to look similar to the invitations
HMUA: Nikki Betos
Bridal Car: Don Robert's

Up next for finalization (ASAP--we have almost a couple of months left nalang)

Principal Sponsors' souvenirs: painting, but still deciding on the artist
Photobooth: waiting for another fair where I can get Baicapture with the free extra hour
Hotel for preps: reserved Seda BGC, but reconsidering as people are saying the suite's too small
Shoes: might go with Faire La Fete, fiance looking for a good Filipino shoe maker
Singers for the ceremony: Maybe Ateneo Chamber Singers
Mobile Bar: looking at Alchemix
After-party DJ: asking a friend to do this
Wedding ring: inquiring with our local alaheras for this. Not really looking for something branded naman.
Suppliers Meals: will book this last na siguro.

What else do we need pa kaya?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:27:09 am by Jailalee »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2015, 07:02:38 am »
Complete suppliers na rin ako.. if ever supplier meals na lang pag malapit na wedding. :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2015, 07:08:59 am »
nice sis belle_v2g, lapit na wedding mo. excitiiing ♥

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2015, 09:26:31 am »
Yes sis yannuh. Roughly 2 months to go!!

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2015, 09:59:43 am »
Complete suppliers na rin ako.. if ever supplier meals na lang pag malapit na wedding. :)

buti graduate na rin kami even sa supplier's meal sis.. we'll be having four viands for the suppliers: teriyaki chicken, fist fillet, chicken cordon bleu and spicy ribs :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2015, 10:01:36 am »
Sis hallerski sinong kinuha mo? I'm planning to get party size meals from Almost Gourmet. Nasa 40 katao kase lahat lahat yung nasa hotel.. 3 rooms kami so bawat rooms may kanya kanyang trays na lang.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2015, 10:27:38 am »
Sis hallerski sinong kinuha mo? I'm planning to get party size meals from Almost Gourmet. Nasa 40 katao kase lahat lahat yung nasa hotel.. 3 rooms kami so bawat rooms may kanya kanyang trays na lang.

sis, i got packed meal from jhulian's catering. caterer/stylist siya sa South weddings (batangas, tagaytay). i just requested if pwedeng packed meal  para easier for suppliers to move around, buti pumayag. 35 pax ang suppliers for lunch then 40 pax naman for dinner.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2015, 03:55:36 pm »
Complete suppliers nako pero I "HAD" to change some of them due to last minute requirements. Grabe printing needs ko 3 different suppliers na. . nakaka loka at stressful itong week na ito saken caused by invitation ALONE.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2015, 04:33:15 pm »
Same here sis. I had to change 1 supplier due to a terrible experience with one of them.

Despite all the difficulties that we have to go through, I know that everything will turn out well in the end.  I'm sure maayos din invites mo sis just in time! :) Kaunting tiis na lang. We only have a few months left before we cross that finish line. Hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close