please suggest if my kulang pa mga sis

Date: July 18, 2015
Coord/Host: KTG
Church: St Benedict Silang Cavite
Venue: Savannah Hall at Southern Plains Laguna
Caterer: Hizon's
Cake: Will ask Hizon's or Hearts & Bells
P/V: JR Salonga
Projector: c/o PV and Venue
HMUA: Nini Marquez
Bridal Gown: Princess Kisha
Shoes: Elisa Litz
Groom Attire: To buy in PH
Shoes: To buy in PH
BMs Dress: Convertible Dress from Etsy
GMs Attire: To rent
Entourage flowers/bouts/fans: Cheri Handicrafts
Church Florist: To book by end of this March
Photobooth: Party Poppers (Friend)
Giveaway Guest: Maybe Cupcakes (Maybe Hearts & Bells)
Giveaway PS: Chocolate Confections (Wine Pashmina chocolates)
Giveaway Entou: Chocolate Confections (Chocolates)
Musician: Infinite Soul Acoustic
L/S: Artuz 101
Hotel Prep: Microtel Inn at Silang
Crew Meal: c/o KTG
Wedding Rings: Maybe Matus (will check next week)
Bridal Car: c/o h2b cousin
Invitation: DIY
Missalette:

Mobile Bar: Still Looking
Ice Cream station: Still looking (sis fionapple recommended Arce Dairy however i never got any reply from Ms. Liz)

I also want drapes but still looking for cheap supplier.
Will also buy fairy lights/xmas lights.
I also want fireworks from BrightStar but still need to secure permit from brgy. hopefully i can arrange when we get back next week! excited!
I'm still not feeling kampante eventhough ang dami ko na palang nabook hahha
Mga sis any suggestions where can I buy fake vine leaves/ivy leaves? Thanks
