Author Topic: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7  (Read 116889 times)

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2015, 04:18:32 pm »
sis dpoll, try checking Kat Alegonza..she's from Cavite din..her rates are affordable at maganda din works niya.. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2015, 04:22:45 pm »
Sis macbride, that coordinator doesn't sound professional. You don't rant out on a client and tell disrespectful things unless ganun talaga yung client. She should have taken things constructively. Well, loss nya yun ngayon. May negative feedback sa kanya.

^sis, it's really hard to comment on this issue especially if we are not involved.. particularly because we're only getting one side of the story.

i would like to thank macbride for trusting me and sharing a part about the untoward events during her wedding.. and i appreciate bon for being so transparent to me. i heard both sides of the story already, but as promised, i wanted to remain silent about it.

i never had problems since i booked her, but i hope and pray that we won't encounter any glitches on our wedding, if meron man, hoping it's nothing major. your're right sis macbride, every wedding is different, every couple has different demands and expectations and response to stress. but apart from that, i would like to congratulate you on your recent wedding and best wishes.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:35 pm »
^ Hi sis sparklingjewel. I saw Sensitivity L&S mo. Pero sa Metrotech LED wall. Ask ko lang what made you decide na hindi sa Sensitivity kumuha ng LED wall? Thanks sis.

Maarte kasi fiance ko. Haha! That's the short explanation. here's the long story.

Kasi my fiance wants to have a bigger LED wall than the standard 9X12. So we're going to have to combine more panels to produce a bigger wall. Sensitivity can't do that kasi wala daw silang stand for a bigger LED wall, and Metrotech told us that they can.... so in short, if yan din balak mo, then go do the same, but if not, we would have gone with just Sensitivity para one OOT fee lang. :)

Bebang25

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2015, 05:30:44 pm »
wow sept 2015 ka din sis yannuh ang saya. napili namin un kasi birthday ko din haha

Mga Sis kamusta output ng bride house? And may masuggest po ba kayong HMUA nasa 20k po budget namin? TIA :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2015, 06:38:54 pm »
While h2b and i were meeting his couturier, we were able to chat with this lady from christine-ong te events. I'm not sure if she's christine though.. She told me they joined the bridal caravan in sg, and their rate given that time for otd was 10k na lang.. :)

I just got Christine's rate sheet. Unfortunately she is waaaay over my budget at 65k for OTD =( I dunno why but finding an OTD and stylist has been my biggest headache hehe

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2015, 06:42:47 pm »
^And that is why I am with Kutchie! hehe ;) Confident she's going to do her magic on the big day. Just make sure to get her Team A (the one where she'll personally plan and attend your wedding) :) She has a senior team who can so a second wedding on the same day pero she won't be there na.

She's cheaper, i got 55k for out of town OTD.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:46:38 pm by sparklingjewel »

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2015, 07:57:09 pm »
I learned about Bon here at GT. I immediately texted her and asked her availability on my wedding. Now, i dont know if ill book her or not. Stressful akong tao, lalo na sa work. I dont think i can keep my cool if something goes wrong on my wedding day. And im very transparent as well. If something is wrong, it will reflect on my face and eventually to my photos. Sis macbride, could you tell me na lang in private the entire story if its not too much? Im really considering Bon as my coordinator first of all because of budget and second of all, the previously good reviews about her here in GT.

Or may iba pa ba kayong alam na ok na OTD na more or less same rate as with Bon?

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2015, 08:35:34 pm »
I just got Christine's rate sheet. Unfortunately she is waaaay over my budget at 65k for OTD =( I dunno why but finding an OTD and stylist has been my biggest headache hehe
ouch! in fairness, laki ng discount nila during sg bridal caravan..

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2015, 08:43:01 pm »
Hi Chili1113 and mdnextdoor, not sure what your budget for OTD coordination is but maybe you could check out Jeo and Agnes Odulio of Empire Weddings? I met with them personally and was pretty impressed. I manage projects for work so I'm a super OC, type A, hands-on person with high expectations from coordinators (lol!) so natuwa naman ako when I "interviewed" them. They've also handled corporate events pala in the past so that put me at ease. :)

I've also heard good reviews on Best Case Scenario and personally attended a wedding handled by Camille. It was quite smooth although there were less than 200 guests in attendance.

Hope this helps!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2015, 09:24:54 pm »
Yes sis macbride I hope you can enlighten us about what happened with E&E, even in a private message to give us a general idea. People kasi are bound to imagine the worst sometimes.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2015, 10:04:50 pm »
Hi po. I just registered po sa GT. Our wedding is on june 2015, tagaytay. I just want to ask for help if u know a hmua based in tagaytay. Usu kasi ang mahal ng oot nila kaya nghihinayang ako. I read previous thread and nakita ko si Ms. Anna Magahis. Affordable yung rates niya. Any feedback po sa kanya? Thank you so much po. :)

Hi sis. I got julius marquez, imus based. Meron din, hazel icasiano.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:13:22 pm by Maxim04 »

sakura30

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2015, 10:21:21 pm »
^ I agree with you sis Chili1113. It would be helpful for future brides to have a general idea then sila na magjudge if they still want to get your coordinator.

dpoll

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2015, 03:49:27 pm »
@maxim04. thanks sis. :)

@sakura30, sis do you have the contact number of val villarin. thanks sis. :)

macbride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2015, 05:35:42 pm »
Hi sissies! Sorry hindi pala na-post yung isang ginawa ko. The reason why I dont want to post here the full details of my wedding is because of the ff:

1. CYBERCRIME LAW. I read a post here before about one girltalker that she received a subpoena and ordering her to stop posting negative feedbacks about this certain hmua. So that's why I chose not to disclose any information here. Hindi naman tayo sure if lahat ng registered gtalker here are B2Bs. So we really have to be careful in posting here mahirap na may mga pikon din na suppliers.

2. My husband and I still believe that Bon is a good person and that one bad review/rating is not enough to justify a supplier's work ethic. We've read some good reviews about her, let's not forget that. And I, on the other hand is just one bride who had one not so good experience with her team. Like what I said in my recent post MAYBE its just one of those bad days and unluckily kami yung couple nila on that one bad day.

Let me state one good example based from my experience. Diana Santos have one bad review here. Almost cancelled my booking with her because of that. But it turns out that she will be one of my fave supplier! She helped me look for a prenup hmua and nakipag-tawaran pa sa friends nya para makakuha ako discount! She even agreed to downgrade my package since overseas bride ako may mga conflict sa schedule ko hindi ko na magagamit lahat ng kasama ng package. She even agreed to replace my prenup/trial with one extra head instead. And everyone from my entourage loved how they look sa wedding. My MOH also said na nakakatawa daw ang team ni Diana kausap.

I agree with some sisters here when they say that Bon is easy to deal with; She replies promptly(emails, calls, texts, etc.) and she was accomodating during our meetings. Its just sad that she took our feedbacks negatively.

Siguro kung ang supplier may more than 3 negative reviews dun na dapat tayo mag-worry!

3. Personally, I think my experience doesn't reflect the future weddings E&E will handle. If you really insist in asking me what went wrong eto ang matipid kong masasabi. I think Bon is a good team leader but with the wrong team. She looks efficient and smart. And I think naging too confident sya sa team nya and believes whatever her teamates tell her(their side of the story). Hindi nya talaga alam what happened inside the hotel rooms or during the reception nung wala sya.

Again, dear sisters. All weddings are different; expectations, demands and needs of the couple and turn of events. Lets wait for belle_v2g's wedding. I really, really hope maging maayos ang wedding nya.

Thanks for understanding sissies.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 07:00:52 pm by macbride »

sakura30

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2015, 06:28:33 pm »
@maxim04. thanks sis. :)

@sakura30, sis do you have the contact number of val villarin. thanks sis. :)

Sis, PM ko na lang email niya. Through email lang kami naguusap since overseas ako pero mabilis siya magreply.

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2015, 06:48:52 pm »
Thanks, sis macbride. I really appreciate it. I also booked Diana Santos as my hmua, by the way. I hope my experience with Diana would be the same as yours. ☺️

macbride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2015, 07:08:22 pm »
Sis mdnextdoor kinikilig pa din ako everytime I look at my pictures! Good choice si Diana promise. Sabihin mo na lang sa kanya sya na sumama sayo during your solo shoot. Medyo tamad kasi si assistant na long hair. And one good thing kay Diana she knows how to deal with your entourage if ever mag-attitude sila! Haha! I really like her!

dpoll

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2015, 08:30:46 pm »
@sakura30, thanks sis. :)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2015, 03:51:07 pm »
Just got married last month. Here are the suppliers worth mentioning:

Church: Caleruega Transfiguration Chapel
Officiating Priest: Fr. Allen de Guzman
Preps/Reception Venue: Rosemont Gardens
Photographer: Manny & April Photography
Videographer: Mrs. P Project Weddings
Bridal/Ento gowns: Janice Concepcion
Caterer/Crew Meals: Queensland Catering
L/S: Intensity 8
Cake: Norie's Kitchen
Florist: Joel Faller
Reception Treat: Starbucks
Invitation: Ink Society
Tents: Tent King
Favors: Tiffany Novelty
            Sugar & Spice Manila

We had a budget wedding so my friends, family and I had to DIY lots of stuff. My sister did my make-up. I did my own hair. Groom's friend lent his car as the bridal car. Another friend of the groom made a DIY open bar. My friend was the emcee for the reception. I made the bouquets, boutonnieres, wrist corsages, misalettes, packaging for guest favors and some table decors. My brother and his friends served as coordinators for the day. For a wedding ran mostly by amateurs like us, it went well. :-)



120515

  • Guest
Re: Who are your Wedding Suppliers? Part 7
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2015, 04:09:36 pm »
congratulations on your wedding, angelzero! may you have a blessed marriage!
it's great to know you are another diy bride and you also had a great wedding! i'm my own stylist as well and i hope my wedding will also be a success ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:22:49 pm by 120515 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close