Hi mga sis, after a month, I actually finally got to back read mga comments, raves and rants at mga violent reactions dito sa GT

I had my initial food tasting last March with KbyC. Rann is my AE, and so far naging okay naman syang kausap. Kasi nga eh natarayan ko sya before kasi I was really getting frustrated with lack of attention sa mga email ko. But that was water under the bridge. What I liked was that now, she does reply now to my emails. Although not as quick as how I would want to, but I am quite reasonable naman. I know that they have a lot of clients, and next year pa naman ang wedding namin. hehe.. Mag inarte daw ba ako.
Anyways, we had our 3pm appointment with them. And akala ko, madaming food sa food tasting. Madami naman sya. Pero akala ko eh like platter by platter ang iseserve sa amin hehe. Ambisyosa lang ang peg ko. Yun pala eh per serving size lang din. Pero in fairness. Akala ko konti lang pero nabusog kami.

.
What they served us was:
Appetizers:
Grilled cheese, tomato soup shots - 5/5 The tomato soup shots are really in shot glasses. They taste really good. Ang sarap ng combination nya.

Blinis with smoked salmon and dill - ?? I can't comment, kasi I am not into rawish food. Kaya di ko sya masyado na appreciate. This is just me, others would probably rave about it.
Hoisin crackling pork wrap. 3/5 I forgot why I gave it 3/5 in my notes, okay lang ang lasa nya. Didn't made too much of an impact for me. Maybe if I try it again, I'll remember hehe.
Soup:
Mushroom Soup with Truffle Oil - 1/5 The smell really overpowered the taste. Its because of the Truffle oil, don't know why they still use it. The affordable truffle oils are not made with real truffles. And the good ones are really expensive. So why bother selling it unless you're in a restaurant with $$$$ to spend. (Just my own 2 cents worth)
Salad:
Insalata caprese,orange,walnuts, and strawberry vinaigrette 3.5/5
Hmm.. I like it. Would've been better if they served fresh veggies, thus the 3.5 rating. Other than that, it was sweetish with just the right amount of crunchiness combined with the sweet orange and sweet and sourish strawberry vinaigrette, and the perfect balance of almond nuttiness

Mains:
Vongole Pasta with fresh tomatoes and pesto - 5/5 perfect pasta for me. I really loved their pesto tamang tama lang ang lasa
Seared tuna salpicao, olives,baby potatoes,roasted garlic and french beans - 4/5
Grilled chicken tzatziki mediterranean salad - 4/5 I love mediterranean food kaya maybe I'm a bit biased.

Not too salty, just enough spices to taste

Slow cooked Beef in Cranberry Jus, Boursin Potato Puree - 5/5
I saved the best for last

To me this was the best they had served during our food tasting, gusto ko nga sana humingi ng isa pang late eh. hehe.. The beef was very tender, and the potato puree, kung hindi ako nahihya sa mother in law ko at partner nya, gusto ko sana simutin yung serving plate hehe.
They also served 2 of their flavoured ice teas raspberry and vanilla. Of the 2, I would highly recommend the raspberry. The vanilla iced tea tasted more like cough syrup to me.
For an initial food tasting, I think it went very well, it gave me a general idea of what I would be expecting. Was I floored? No. But I am hoping to be amazed (take note ang amaze hehe) during our final food tasting next year.

Again, all of these are just my opinion, opinions vary per person... so don't crucify me if I am going against the grain here
