We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi,I've just recently married. during my preparations i'm really considering renting wedding gowns and for entourage since i really don't want to store it. I've just really blessed that the mother-in-law of sister offered na itahi niya ako. and i'm so thankful kasi sobrang naka tipid ako at maganda result. and don't hesitant lalo na kung tight budget.By the way here's my gown. You can check my cover photo. https://www.facebook.com/lilethlachica
I'm also considering this. My h2b is ok to rent and so as my sisters. Yung isang sister ko lang ang medyo ayaw ng ganung idea. I have yet to look for nice wedding gowns fo rent.To those who have tried it, hope you can share contact details or store name sa divi. TIA!
Anyway, sisses @fionaapple, @cb_creampuff, @gwyne21, sino sino mga supplier nyo? Pashare naman. Mas prefer ko na rin kasi magrent kasi sobrang ganda naman nung quality ng mga for rent. Mga 35k and above na gown, marerent ko ng around 10k lang. Hope matulungan nyo ko sa October na kasi kasal ko. -_-(Matagal na rin ako na naglulurk around dito sa GT, ngayon lang ako nagkalakas ng loob mag-join sa convo. hehe.)
I would like to do this sana kaso parang ang hirap humanap ng gowns na sakto talaga sa katawan ko. Ang hirap kasi pag short and chubby ka. haha!Pero I plan to visit The Bridal Room soon. Crossing my fingers na may magkasyang rental gown sa akin!