We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sisters, just a tip: It's always nice to have extra cash/emergency money on hand on the day itself. You just dont't know what will turn up na kailangan bayaran.
his bro pogi02, bella ibarra kami.. mas simple pa nga styling sa bella compared sa ibarra's garden.. sana malaman nga ng mga taga ibarra na sa catering these days, hindi lang basta masarap ang food, dapat competitive na rin sa design styling.. sabagay free naman venue natin at very affordable kasi talaga rates nila.. yung upgrade kasi ng styling nila medyo namamahalan ako.. So i'm planning to DIY.. sa backdrop papa gawa ako sa florist ko den dagdagan ko na lang ng ribbons and white christmas lights.. yung sa table naman, preferred ko talaga short centerpieces lang.. i'll bring extra vases den order na lang ako flower.. I'll make sure lang na may friend akong magaayos dun.. Natanong mo ba sa ibarra if you can choose flowers, color of table lines, etc.. di pa kasi kami nagbayad n g 50% so di ko pa na-aaddress lang ng concern ko.. Kelan wedding ninyo? nag-FT na kayo?.. TIA!
Destination weddings are hindi biro nga talaga. Before we intended to allot 400k for a 150 guests. But catering lalang, abot na kami 200k. hehe. Now we are in 600k max, kasama na honeymoon, extra budget on the wedding day.Somebody suggested before na we shouldnt bring cash kasi they know na we are handling money pa rin on the day. We are thinking of bringing a cheque nalang or entrust the cash to our relatives kasi hindi naman nila iwawaglit yung bags nila, or pwde sa coordinator? Kayo sis kanino ninyo pinatago? hehe. Baka kasi yung pagkakatiwalaan namin eh manakaw si bag, naku! Touchwood. hehe
What i did during my wedding was i made and printed a table stating the list of suppliers that we still need to pay -like the HMUA, string quartet, coordinator, photobooth, videographers, photographers etc., the amounts of the remaining balances and a space for them to affix their signatures upon receipt of the money intended for them. I segregated the money intended for the suppliers by placing them inside sealed envelopes. At the back of each envelope, i placed the amount and the name of the supplier for whom it is intended. On the day of the wedding, I assigned a trusted relative to distribute the amounts to the suppliers. She distributed the amounts with the help of the head coordinator.The only amounts I entrusted to my coordinator were those that pertain to the emergency money for the suppliers' lunch. It was not spent because we had more than enough food for everyone during the reception (I had a morning wedding). My coordinator returned the money to my aunt (the trusted relative I assigned to distribute the suppliers' payments).
Sis fionaapple OMG your'e a big help!!! I love the idea of making a table and when the suppliers got the remaining, they need to sign to confirm that they receive the balance. Alright!! Sige will definitely do that din Thank you so much sis. hehe..
Planning to do the same sis:) Create an excel table with the list of suppliers and yung pending balance that we need to settle. Tapos si Mama ko naman ang maghahawak or bestfriend ko
I am happy with my recent budget yay!!! I over-budgeted apparently for certain things like lights and sounds. I also took out all non essentials like reception gown, souvenirs, fireworks, sparklers and effects, and lowered our budget for shoes LOL -- we are now BACK within budget! YAY!!! =) What's nice now is that even if we have 250 vs 200 guests, we can already accommodate the extra 50 heads within budget. Or if we can stick with 200 guests, then we can even get the highest buffet package h2b wants to get. I am also happy that I upgraded to a better videographer from our previous one, despite having to add 35k to our video budget. Kaya naman ng budget heheSarap the feeling of being able to stay within budget!! I hope we can even further cut our expenses!!
sis Maxim04, IMO ok lang siguro sa coordinator just make sure na na-build na yung trust mo sa kanila kasi mahirap din naman isapalaran(lalim) yung pera sa ibang tao. If you have closest friend or relative you can trust, better. I've heard and red horror stories about losing their money on their wedding day.