We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis imprincessfiona, can you break down your 250k for 100 guest?or can anyone breakdown their budget? Thanks.
Nababasa ko posts nyo dito, hoping for a budget na 200 to 300k for 100 to 150 guests. Pasay area wedding. Nakatipid na ss P/V, dami ko freebies at binago sa package nila pero same rate. Invites ko Php4500 na 100pcs na yun with free thank you cards. Still stressing where to buy/get my gown, his suit, our abays. Nabasa ko rin dito na yung abay na sasagot ng damit nila, How do I tell them that? I feel kasi na automatic na pag kinuha mo sila as abay e ikaw agad sasagot ng gowns nila. Medyo off topic but do I really need to have misalettes printed? TIA
Nabasa ko rin dito na yung abay na sasagot ng damit nila, How do I tell them that?
Siguro best din to make sure the cost is reasonable, if you're asking for it as a gift. I know someone din kasi na ganito ang ginawa, pero the bride decided on P10k designer gowns. Nagkasamaan ng loob tuloy.