Hi everyone! I'll be a Caleruega bride too

Wedding is on November 18, 2016.
Officiating Priest: Father Allen (we are very happy when we received an email from Caleruega a week ago telling us about this good news)

Reception: Splendido Taal Golf and Country Club (We chose this because 1, we are scared with the unpredictable weather and 2, they somehow captures the rustic theme of our wedding. They don't allow outside caterers though. We had our food tasting last July and we are very happy with their food

Their food has good reviews too

Florist: Armani Flowers (from Dangwa)
Photo/Video Coverage: Imagique Weddings and Events (We got a very good package with them that included pre-nup, photo and video coverage during the wedding, save the date video, album, etc. We had our pre-nup with them last July too ang we are very happy with how the photos turned out. Super bait din! The shoot took almost 9hours but no reklamo from them

Make-up Artist: Tin-Tin Arcenal (If you want to go for the natural make up look, you might want to check her out

If I got it correctly, she was given the chance to train with Etude before. yes, in Korea and with Korean artists

She's very busy though, kaya you have to book her as soon as possible.
Bridal Gown: Melaine's Bridal (Divisoria. I already had a seamstress who was supposed to make my dress. However, I still went to Divi hoping to get a cheaper RTW dress. But I ended up getting more expensive gown from Melaine! Their trial fitting (and the statement "you don't have to lose weight) got me! Hahhaa. I heard she also made Liza Soberano's wedding gown and Matteo's suit in Dolce Amore)
Groom's suit: Ghardini (We visited their shop near UST. My friend's husband also had his suit made there and they are both happy with how it turned out
Music: Heart's Rhythm String Quartet (They are super nice! I have yet to hear them perform live though so sana ok naman sila

Ano pa ba? hehe