Hi Mga Sissies.. Pa share lang po I just need to get this out of my system and perhaps get a healthy dose of advice/opinions from you.
We've been together with my hubby for 5 yrs , during our first year together, our eldest son was a few months old then, he went to work abroad to provide for his new family daw. We had a lot of fights back then, mostly because I feel he has not been communicating with me, and though malayo ako, on Sundays, when its the only time he's free, sometimes, not even a text, then when I made kulit, he would reply and said he went out with basketball buddies and was on drinking spree with them. My kid and I went there 3 times, just so he will not feel homesick, or I thought maybe the real reason was that para hindi namin siya masyadong ma miss. The first time we went there, he was hesitant to bring us out, lagi lagi lang kami nasa loob ng house and I would take my son out and roam the place without him. The second time, it was better, he introduced us to some of his friends and we were able to travel. The last time, he was not so excited anymore, I could sense parang tense siya and the last day we were together that time, instead of quality time, he invited his friends over to his place so we could have some inuman session, so when it was time to go, hinatid na niya kami, no sweet goodbyes.
That same year, he insisted he cut his contract and get back here sa Pinas, because merong misunderstanding sa boss niya. I helped him purchase his ticket. Then he came home the week after, I can still recall, he did not even kiss me or bothered to wake me up , he just placed his bag in the room, and went back to the sala where his cousin was waiting for him..
Then I became pregnant with my second baby, and he was back to his normal "binata" stage. Always out with friends, gambling, drinking, coming home at wee hours in the morning. Out even on Sundays for their cockfight galore. I never felt his support, he was always out and about. Then I found out that he had a affair while he was working abroad, on one of his FB messages that I figured . A girl who I remember he introduced me to as one of his friends, left him a message na " okay lang kami ng barako mo, dont worry we're fine..., then I felt something fishy, and checked on the girl's FB page, true enough meron siyang baby, parang 2months old pa lang , and base sa message niya na nov daw [textspeak!] nanganak, I cried so hard, and confronted my hubby, inamin naman niya,pinalayas ko siya sa bahay, but eventually came back, lagi kasing hinanahap ng baby namin..napatawad ko pero I still hated him. But he still went on with his old ways, hanggang nabuntis na naman ako, and on my 8th month, as he was always out with his friends and his usual trippings, kalokohan, gamblings, night outs, and I,working night shifts, buntis and with kids to take care of, nagkasakit yung bunso ko that time, I still feel guilty for not giving all my effort to him, I was feeling so tired and masyadong nahihirapan sa sitwasyon, he died and it was the worst day of my life. After a week, I gave birth , premature.
Now moving forward, sometimes I can feel my husband has changed. But has never matured. He is still on his gamblings, drinking sessions -home-by dawn , and still prioritizes friends over us. I have endured all those. But have developed this anger in me and a pain that nothing could heal. I have prayed so hard for understanding and for his change. Just this Saturday, he was invited to a friend's binyagan, and he went there, did not even bothered to ask if I want to go with him, he just kept texting that he may catch up with us later with the kids, but still he went home at dawn,.. many times when he is invited to a cousin's or his side of the family's affair, he would go without us, kasi for him, he was invited, and no mention to bring his family. Di ba dapat understood na yun. So when he goes out, parang nawalan na ako ng gana, when there are times he does ask me to go with him, I refuse, what for? I got tired. My heart has gone tired. I am thinking of getting a house for me and my sons soon and leave him for good. I am working and am saving for our future, and have another house I rented out, but dont want to live there.
Now, I am pregnant again, but I plan this to be the last. Ang hirap eh.. But still I dont find him ever supportive.. I guess he will never change. And yes, I did pointed out to him what I want, what I hope he would do..
I used to be so sweet and so loving , but this has been drained out of me. He even has the guts to ask why I've changed.. Anniversaries, Christmasses, New Years .. those were the saddest 5 years of my life with him not even greeting me on special occassions. I did not know before marrying him that he would be this insensitive. ..