Don't stress on little things. How do you define "little things" nga ba? What if may bagay, hindi nga major like cheating or whatever, pero nakasakit sakin or upset me in some way, ignore ko na lang kasi sa kanya or sa ibang tao "maliit na bagay" lang? Should I just keep my head down whenever I feel offended or upset over a seemingly small issue just so he wouldn't grow tired of me or talking to me? Ako na lang mag adjust para hindi nya ako iwan? Possible nga bang mangyari na iwanan nya ako or magsawa sya sakin just because I speak my mind?
Hindi naman ako araw araw nagrereklamo sa kanya and when I do, I try my best not to sound whiny or nagging because I know he hates that. I always try to appeal to his better nature. Like instead of ranting about this issue sa kanya here I am looking for other ways to blow off steam so to speak.
And about that example "sorry honey you're feeling that way etc..", that would've worked fine for me. Maybe not the toothbrush part but those first few words would've done wonders. How about "sorry honey you're feeling that way, is there something I can do to make you feel better? Wanna hear a joke?" Or in a more realistic world "...kakagising ko lang, teka hilamos lang ako then we'll talk about that"..by the time na matapos sya maghilamos ok na ako. Hindi eh "sige na.mamaya na lang.ttyl".. TTYL?? Kung alam kong holiday nun I would've been furious "teka may sinasabi ako sayo bakit bigla kang aalis?!?", but since akala ko nga may pasok sya, he got away with it. Kaya nga hindi nya sinabing holiday eh. I don't believe he forgot to mention the day off. Kasi we were in a conversation and just as the clock turned 7:50am biglang he's gotta go as if papasok na sya. Nung college ako, pag wala akong pasok dahil may event or may rally sa Mendiola sya una kong sinasabihan, especially dahil hindi kami parehong walang pasok so how else will he know. Sorry pero BS excuse yung nakalimutan nya and that's a fact.
Priceless said that "to some people it's not a big deal to announce the holiday especially to someone who doesn't even live in the same timezone", ok I slightly agree on the first clause but the rest of the sentence, no. Diba nga lalo nya dapat akong ininform kasi I'm thousand miles from where he is and I have zero idea about their holidays and such. Kung pareho kami ng place, yan pwedeng hindi na mag announce kasi for sure I'll find out one way or another. Please don't misinterpret, I'm not butthurt because he enjoyed the holiday. As I previously stated, I am grateful that he bought stuff for our baby. I didn't say anything about it causing me pain and suffering.
The issue here is the fact that he left me out for cold when I somehow needed him, letting me believe in something that wasn't, and him not admitting or even acknowledging that he did. He can do whatever he wants, holiday nya eh, wag lang yung naargabyado nya ako then act as if nothing happened.
Right now hindi na namin pinaguusapan toh, ok na kami. I've said my piece, I told him he hurt me and I don't want it to happen again. He said sorry I won't do it again, kung ano man yun.. yes sisters, may "kung ano man yun" na kadugtong ng apology nya. Kahit sinabi ko na, tinuro ko na, nasa harap na nya tutukain na sya, still, hindi parin nya inaadmit. Pinabayaan ko na lang.. sige na nag apologize na nga eh. Cause that's how he wants it. Pag nag sorry na, kailangan tapos na. Let me ask you, tama ba yun? Yes or no? Acceptable ba kung ganyan ang partner nyo?
Uuwi muna kami sa Pinas then migrate to Japan pero bago mangyari yun we'll definitely undergo counseling first para kahit papano fresh slate kami when we move there. Hope it works.
I'm trying narin to be lenient. I don't question his whereabouts anymore. Whenever our conversations get cut off and he suddenly stops responding, I don't ask about it. And when he finally responds, we just pick up where we left off. Pero sometimes I wish he'd tell me why without me asking. Kasi kung ako yung biglang hindi makarespond, next reply ko "sorry sa late reply nawala net ko" or "may ginawa ako dito sa office" or "nag CR ako". I think it's just common courtesy, but that's just me. And before anyone reacts, yes alam kong magkaibang tao kami.

Sis
Girltalker2, so sorry it ended badly for you. Tulad mo dati, I am confident with my husband. Sinabi ko nga I completely trust him. I don't doubt his loyalty cause he's proven it during our 8year gf/bf relationship, I just hope and pray that our marriage wouldn't be any different. These red flags, I don't see them as a sign of his imminent infidelity, or him being an abusive husband. I choose to look at them as him having very low EQ and maybe having more heart to heart talks can improve that. I want him to be more sensitive towards women especially we're having a daughter. I want him to be able to relate to her more. I keep on wanting to talk things out, not just for me, but also for him. For it to be a learning experience, a lesson on how not to treat your wife, how to be humble and accept your defeat. I'm not claiming to be perfect, I have so many flaws and I know it. Baka nga mali pa tong ginagawa kong nagpopost ng personal stuff naming mag asawa online eh. (Wala namang nakakakilala sa inyo sakin diba? Hahaha) pero kung wala din namang nangyayari syempre magsasawa din ako and just let it be tutubi.