We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi I'm new here!! I'm excited!! SG bride din Pero sa 2016 pa Ang wedding. Kaka balik ko Lang from ocular sa pinas. I attended wedding fair din. Anyone here na consider splendido for their reception? Thanks brides!! )
Anyone here na consider splendido for their reception? Thanks brides!! )
yup, i do...we just did our prenup last saturday
we did our prenup here in singapore
hi hallerski, it was an awesome experience! i put my review on the prenuptial pictorial thread...our photographers were amazing as well.we did it at sota, alexandra garden trail, and labrador park.some of our pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1W_bn-8IuC-VWZVcVoxUHlTclE/view?usp=sharing
Hi anneshirley, I got my ML gown from Trinity Gallery. I haven't heard about the fee, but maybe a lot of girls go there to play dress-up without any intention of buying? I guess they're not worried about the fee putting off any serious clients since their dresses are all pretty expensive anyway, lol.
^i didn't email sis.. Other bride siguro But i can view all your pics now on my phone. Very natural ang shoot nyo, maganda
thank you, sis hallerski! we figured that doing the shoot in our favorite places will help us to relax
Ganda sis! May I know where you did those shots?
2) Tiara Bridal (Delfi, Orchard Road) 3) Trinity Gallery (Raffles Hotel, North Bridge Road)Hi anneshirley! Singapore Bride here too. Would you mind to share the price range of gowns at Tiara Bridal and trinity? Wanted to try sana. Though i have c designer in Philippines na though no contract so pwede pa in case i go for rtw here. But of course just checking the prices. Hehe. Thanks much