Author Topic: Brides in Singapore 2  (Read 48373 times)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2015, 07:47:58 am »
hi ninarimanillos, welcome! :) i think you can check the tagaytay thread for brides who had their receptions at splendido.

maxim04, good luck on your prenup! have lots of fun!

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2015, 12:07:33 pm »
Welcome sis ninaromanillos! You will find lots of help here in your preps :) You can check the tagaytay weddings thread :)

Hi I'm new here!! I'm excited!! SG bride din Pero sa 2016 pa Ang wedding. Kaka balik ko Lang from ocular sa pinas. I attended wedding fair din. Anyone here na consider splendido for their reception? Thanks brides!! :)))

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #242 on: June 28, 2015, 04:12:34 pm »
Anyone here na consider splendido for their reception? Thanks brides!! :)))

Hi sis.. I considered booking splendido/ladera for the reception. But we decided not getting it kase nadidiliman kami sa ambiance.. The floor kase and walls and ceiling are color brown-ish kaya nadiliman kami.. Our church pa naman is caleruega, which is brownish celing din kaya parang medyo madilim na rin.. So we booked a reception instead na mas maaliwalas/bright tingnan.. :)

ninaromanillos

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2015, 04:13:50 pm »
Hi brides!! Thanks sa reply. I just booked Splendido Kasi type talaga ni hubby to be. Tsaka un view ng golf course Maganda Naman. Super lapit pa sa churc namin sa Caleruega. How's wedding preps brides? lets all enjoy sa wedding preps natin. May photo video na kayo?

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2015, 08:14:46 pm »
yup, i do...we just did our prenup last saturday  ;D

ninaromanillos

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2015, 03:26:34 pm »
yup, i do...we just did our prenup last saturday  ;D


Hi! You just did your prenup sa splendido? Nice nice!! Who's your photo/video crew? How was it? I've been researching all the time about splendido. Haha

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:56 pm »
oh sorry for the miscommunication, sis ninaromanillos...i was answering your last question about photo/video supplier.

we did our prenup here in singapore :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #247 on: July 05, 2015, 04:33:52 pm »

we did our prenup here in singapore :)

how was it sis? san location nyo? tiring but fun exprience, diba? :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #248 on: July 05, 2015, 04:40:46 pm »
hi hallerski, it was an awesome experience! i put my review on the prenuptial pictorial thread...our photographers were amazing as well.

we did it at sota, alexandra garden trail, and labrador park.

some of our pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1W_bn-8IuC-VWZVcVoxUHlTclE/view?usp=sharing

 ;D

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #249 on: July 05, 2015, 05:05:00 pm »
Hey again girls! Just sharing: I went to the bridal boutiques to try on dresses (to see what looks good etc) and highly encourage you to do the same! I've redone my pegs for the bridal gown since my last appointment - thankfully I haven't met with my actual gown designer yet so no harm done :D Here are the places I went to:

1) Belle & Tulle (Palais Renaissance, Orchard Road) - the dresses are very nice and lovely. They carry Naeem Khan and Romona Keveza which are very intricate so if you want beaded gowns you can try this shop :) The attendant though isn't exactly friendly (she's nice naman but very straight to the point) but don't mind her na lang and try what you want to try :) I forgot if there's a limit to the number of dresses you can put on but I only tried 3 :) oh, no photos allowed here.

2) Tiara Bridal (Delfi, Orchard Road) - thanks Hallerski for the tip! The ladies in Tiara are so nice and really go out of their way to make you comfortable. They carry Vera Wang which they rent out so obviously a lot of locals go here and they're very used to dealing with customers. They make customized gowns so they know how to work around the dress for you :) You're only allowed 2 dresses to try but they let me try a third since the first two didn't fit well (see note below hehe). They allow photos and even take them for you! The photos from Tiara are the only ones I got for the day, but at least meron haha There are other shops in Delfi you can go to but these are the designer shops already and I was too hiya to bother the actual designer if I just want to try on stuff hehe

3) Trinity Gallery (Raffles Hotel, North Bridge Road) - this is my absolute favourite! The ladies are very nice here and the lines they carry are obviously first-class. They let me try 5 dresses and basically helped me put them on and take them off. This was very helpful but also a smart move for them coz there's absolutely no opportunity for stolen photos haha I think they carry more variety than Belle & Tulle, but that might be because I tried on more dresses here haha

Since Trinity and Belle sells dresses and don't rent them out they only have the sample sizes available. I'm a size 8 (6 on a really good day haha) so style-wise I could only try on a few items and for some just imagine how it would look if it fit better haha But the experience did give me an idea what materials I love and what fits would be good (basta tama ang size haha) so I'm happy :)

Oh and I saw in several earlier posts that they charge for appointments now: when I went they didn't ask me to pay for anything :/ I entered the shops under the guise of trying their gowns for potential purchase - you never know, I might be able to go back and buy a dress from them for my golden anniversary hahaha

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #250 on: July 05, 2015, 08:46:35 pm »
Hi anneshirley, I got my ML gown from Trinity Gallery. :) I haven't heard about the fee, but maybe a lot of girls go there to play dress-up without any intention of buying? I guess they're not worried about the fee putting off any serious clients since their dresses are all pretty expensive anyway, lol.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2015, 11:52:32 am »
hi hallerski, it was an awesome experience! i put my review on the prenuptial pictorial thread...our photographers were amazing as well.

we did it at sota, alexandra garden trail, and labrador park.

some of our pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1W_bn-8IuC-VWZVcVoxUHlTclE/view?usp=sharing

 ;D

Nice photo sis.. Di ko ma-view the rest of the photos via mobile pero i'll check out later sa laptop..
You two are a lovely pair :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2015, 11:59:11 am »
thanks, hallerski! i fiddled with the settings for this folder and probably broke it. were you one of those who emailed me for access?

anyway, i think you can try this one - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1W_bn-8IuC-fkZHSGoycXpneWFpemFfY1pfODFVUVBhaGNlSk1hck5SQ3lGcXNfaEp6ZDA

it should work on your phone, too  :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2015, 12:40:09 pm »
^i didn't email sis.. Other bride siguro :)

But i can view all your pics now on my phone. Very natural ang shoot nyo, maganda :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2015, 12:49:13 pm »
Hi anneshirley, I got my ML gown from Trinity Gallery. :) I haven't heard about the fee, but maybe a lot of girls go there to play dress-up without any intention of buying? I guess they're not worried about the fee putting off any serious clients since their dresses are all pretty expensive anyway, lol.

sevenstars ohmygoodness, her line was my favourite of the lot and mainly the reason why I loved Trinity Gallery the best! The lace they use in every dress is just stunning, and the cut and tailoring superb. I'm absolutely certain you'll look amazing on your wedding day  :)  :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2015, 01:21:17 pm »
^i didn't email sis.. Other bride siguro :)

But i can view all your pics now on my phone. Very natural ang shoot nyo, maganda :)

thank you, sis hallerski! we figured that doing the shoot in our favorite places will help us to relax :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2015, 03:22:29 pm »
anneshirley, I tried on a lot of dresses -- I think 10-15 different designers -- and hers were definitely my favourite. They're so light and comfortable, yet so flattering :)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2015, 04:37:30 pm »
Ganda sis! May I know where you did those shots? :)

thank you, sis hallerski! we figured that doing the shoot in our favorite places will help us to relax :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2015, 06:18:00 pm »
Ganda sis! May I know where you did those shots? :)

thanks, karenmaechua!  :) we had our shoot at sota, alexandra garden trail, and labrador park.

infinity24ever

  • Guest
Re: Brides in Singapore 2
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2015, 09:45:09 am »

2) Tiara Bridal (Delfi, Orchard Road)
3) Trinity Gallery (Raffles Hotel, North Bridge Road)

Hi anneshirley! Singapore Bride here too. Would you mind to share the price range of gowns at Tiara Bridal and trinity?  :) Wanted to try sana. Though i have c designer in Philippines na though no contract so pwede pa in case i go for rtw here. But of course just checking the prices. Hehe. Thanks much

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close