We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I know this thread is for new and unique prenup locations around Metro Manila, but I'll try my luck pa din.I'm looking for a beach resort in Batangas or nearby locations na teeming with plants and flowers too! I've already contacted Zambawood and they will email me their rates for day tour daw. Batangas has a lot of decent resorts, but the ones I saw lacks vegetation. I want colorful shots, aside sa beach and sand.
Hi sis jncldttaguilar! Would you know if they allow 1 hour sailing then the rest naka dock lang? Thanks!
^ did you fly in the photographers to Fiji? did you shoulder everything (accomm, airfare, food, etc)?