Author Topic: New and unique prenup locations  (Read 164677 times)

mika

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2015, 09:37:38 am »
i plan to have my prenup shoot sa sky garden ng zuellig pharma - siguro around next yr :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2015, 12:18:03 pm »
Thank you Tiffany24 and Sparklingjewel for your input!! The photographer suggested we meet so that we can discuss ideas. Hayyyy location I think is the toughest thing to find in planning a prenup. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Maple19

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2015, 02:11:35 pm »
I didn't know na common na ang Sierra Madre nowawadays. We had our prenup there last January 2015 and we were happy naman with the place and the results. Nagawan pa ng paraan nila Ruffa and Mike for us to shoot with a pony (na malnourished) LOL pero di naman sobrang halata sa photos. I wanted a location with lots of green kasi para dun sa peg ko.

Sis Chili even if you have no theme, the location would also really depend on the mood or the look you are going for. Naging dilemma ko din ang prenup location cause I didn't want to spend so much. Good luck! :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2015, 09:20:07 pm »
^Sis di siya as common as Pinto pero pretty common nadin.. I was surprised to know two friends of mine who shot prenups there! So that's how my fiance and I got encouraged to check it out. Unfortunately we were underwhelmed kasi super limited ng area so we didn't pursue. In fairness it was pretty cheap though! But if I were to go that far, I'd shoot in Wawa Dam or Daraitan nalang.

Chili1113 what vibe are you looking to do this time? You might want Meteora? Omg still dream of that place but i've graduated from prenups now lol :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2015, 09:49:37 pm »
sparklingjewel: Ang expensive pala ng Meteora. On their website it says 10k hehe So Im hesitant in booking it.

Was chatting with the photographer and sent pics of this ancestral house of ours and he said OK daw to shoot there. However I havent been there in 4 years, and I dont know how it looks now since it is only the caretaker who stays there. Plus baka limited the shots. But Alex Ruelo suggested if I find the house lacking for photo spots, then pwede Clear Water Resort daw in Clark. But if I am ok with just the house then OK daw.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:44:28 pm by Chili1113 »

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2015, 06:01:27 pm »
Hello mga sis, question for those who had their prenup shoots at the beach, did you have to pay Prenup fees for the shoot?

We're planning to rent a house in Tali Beach for the first location of our shoot, hindi lang kasi ako sure if we need to pay a Pre-nup fee if we're shooting sa beach.

TIA :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #226 on: January 02, 2016, 10:29:05 am »
Happy new year everyone!! Our prenup shoot is in 2 weeks!!! I still do not have a location.

I know super gasgas na these locations but wala talaga ako maiisip and medyo I dont want to go far and I want to avoid locations that are a bit uncomfortable i.e. no restroom/changing room.

Here is my plan sana:
AM: Either STUDIO NAMU or PINTO ART MUSEUM
PM: Sunset at building rooftop (We already have a location for this) Ortigas CBD

Please help me decide which is better? Studio Namu or Pinto? I really prefer Pinto. However, I am so tempted by Studio Namu's airconditioning hahahah. But honestly di ko masyado type the mga themed backdrops. But pwede na, I just want to shoot in comfort.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #227 on: January 02, 2016, 10:39:21 am »
^ i only saw pinto art and it is really nice. too expensive for us though. its not really outdoor-sy kasi may mga buildings and all. may indoor venue rin in case it rains.

maybe you can ask your photographer for inputs? that's what we did when we were
choosing a venue and he gave really valuable inputs.

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2016, 03:43:31 pm »
Hi mga sis, just want to share we will have our prenup in Batanes since my photographer is already there. Hindi na namin iffly in yung team nila, 1 night accommodation nalang sasagutin namin and yung ticket ni MUA. But the expenses for MUA, pikit mata talaga. Her prenup fee is 15k*2 since we will be blocking her for 3 days (which is reasonable). Plus fare is 15k plus 2 nights accommodation.huhu. Thing is nirequest siya ni Photog since he wants to be comfortable dahil matagal kame magsasama, super close sila and work well together. I want to haggle kaso iniiwisan ko na maging issue yun to think na malaking bagay yung hindi namin iffly-in yung photographers. Super bait nila, hands down. Namamahalan lang ako sa expenses for MUA.

Hmmm. Parang may mali dun? Si photog yung pumili ng MUA? As far as I know, they can suggest because, yes, they can be more comfortable to work with each other and they can say na subok na nila yung MUA na yun and tancha na nila yung oras ng isa't isa. Pero the thing is, ikaw ang pipili in the end ng HMUA mo. What if hindi mo pala gusto yung style and output nung sina-suggest nilang MUA? What if too expensive yung magagastos nyo? Professionally, dapat your photog can work with any who. Hindi naman sya ang aayusan. Yes you can consider yung preferences ng photog but not necessarily dahil close sila nung MUA, yun na dapat yung makasama sa OOT prenup shoot nyo.
Supposedly, the decision is all yours.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2016, 03:47:16 pm »
curious ako sinong photog yan?

stylus

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2016, 08:10:18 pm »
^agree with pogi02.. kahit anong mangyari.. ang goal ay makapag photoshoot. Regardless kung friends or hindi ang photog at mua. Hindi naman magka connect sa isat isa ang services nila. Bonus na lang kung magkakilala atleast hindi nga naman boring sa byahe. Pero hindi yun ang priority.

Lastly, ang couple ang pinakaimportanteng kumportable kasi kayo ang client. Comfortable kayo sa schedule. Sa location at lalung lalo na sa gastos.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2016, 11:35:00 pm »
KNG05: Question... will the suggested HMUA happen to be the wife of the assistant of the main photographer? And the photographers were mentored by a very prominent wedding photographer?

If so, she is really really good naman. However, I think you can REALLY choose your own HMUA, since the rates of the HMUA is quite pricey. If we are talking about the same photographer, there are other brides here who got them but did not hire their suggested HMUA--and it was totally OK with them lang.

But even if we aren't talking about the same photographer---- choosing your HMUA is your own prerogative. A true professional will not be picky and can work with different suppliers. Of course, it will help if your hire a HMUA who is super maalaga.

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2016, 12:23:06 pm »
Hello mga sis! We've decided to do our prenup at Nagsasa Cove/Anawangin, Zambales. Anyone else here who did a shoot at the same location? If yes, just wondering how much did it cost you? Thank you!  :)

edna_mode

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #233 on: April 07, 2016, 07:49:43 pm »
Anyone seen Marian Orchard in Batangas? It really looks like a nice place for a prenup shoot! Kaya lang I am not sure if they allow photoshoot sa place since it's somewhat like a retreat place.. pero ganda ng flower gardens and yung ruins :) could set the mood for a really romantic photoshoot :) Im looking for a prenup location for my brother and his fiance by the way, and any info about the place would be much appreciated  :)


kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2016, 08:47:55 pm »
Hello  :D Any suggestion for pre nup location here in Manila? I don't really wanna go out of town cos I don't want to pay for additional fee pa ng photographer and stylist ko. hehe!

I tried Meteora with family, July of last year, it was really nice, kung alam ko lang na ikakasal ako next year, nagearly pre nup ako dun hahaha! You don't need much props na cos the place is enough to capture best shots. Yun nga lang since tagaytay sya and I have to pay for the house pa, nilet go ko na.

Gusto ko sana one outdoor and one indoor. The cheapest for outdoor is of course Parks and Wildlife, feeling ko kaya naman maachieve ang magandang shots kapag natural light. But I need more options. Studio namu is the closest. Pero may iba pa bang options?  ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2016, 08:56:00 pm »
^^^haven't been to Marian Orchard in years, siguro dinevelop na nila yun ng maayos. The last time I went there was 10 years ago na yata. While the place is nice, back then i don't think it's apt for engagement photoshoot. Siguro mas maganda na sya ngayon for pictorials :)

Sharing to you sisses our prenup shoot at Sundang Island in Cavinti, Laguna. Kami lang tao sa island + the caretaker, overnight kami with our photographers. Here's a video compilation of our photos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGe1Ogvfe4

fries

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2016, 12:06:10 pm »
Anyone who knows how to contact Alpadi Estate? I've tried calling their landline number but no one answers. I also emailed them already but still no reply. :( Thanks!

ElephantBride

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2016, 12:31:45 pm »
Hi! Any ideas for a prenup just here in Manila? We couldn't afford to go far as my H2B's parents are super strict. We couldn't go on overnight together. Any suggestions? Thanks!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2016, 02:19:28 pm »
Anyone who knows how to contact Alpadi Estate? I've tried calling their landline number but no one answers. I also emailed them already but still no reply. :( Thanks!

You can drop by for an ocular for as long as there's no booked event. Try to avoid going when it's raining though, since the path is super mossy and slippery and you'll get stranded going back to the car if it pours since there are certain areas of the garden that get a bit flooded.

fries

  • Guest
Re: New and unique prenup locations
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2016, 09:57:24 am »
You can drop by for an ocular for as long as there's no booked event. Try to avoid going when it's raining though, since the path is super mossy and slippery and you'll get stranded going back to the car if it pours since there are certain areas of the garden that get a bit flooded.

Thanks sis! Do you think Alpadi Estate is a good venue for a prenup shoot? We want to have a place full of greens sana. And yung pwede magdala ng dog. It's one of our options but we're also considering of getting the free prenup shoot in The Glens Tagaytay but my fiance is telling me na baka hindi masyadong ok since dun ang wedding venue namin. Baka daw pareho background ng prenup and wedding. Hehe. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close