We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis kateguerzon08, you can try the farms in batangas..
hi sis hallerski,can you pm me the rates and pano yung preparation na ginawa nyo? plan din kasi namin dun mag prenup nung unang beses nakita ni h2b dun na agad gusto nya. thanks in advance.
Hello sissies! You might want to check Ten Cents to Heaven Resort in Tanay Rizal. Medyo malayo nga lang siya pero worth it & very nice yung place. This is recommended as well to those who are quite adventurous coz this place is also a teambuilding site. We are just one of the few clients ng resort to held the prenup. Their rates are just affordable as well. You might want to check below link for some of our prenup photos (raw) last month. Hope this helps https://www.facebook.com/#!/carhL/media_set?set=a.10200504248286920.1073741843.1779069415&type=3
sis simang, where's your pre nup?
Share lang mga sis:For those who are fan of Fernwood Gardens, they will be opening their Tagaytay venue this coming November 2015.
May bayad ba sa UPLB sis kapag nag pre nup? Thank you!
Hi sis carlable, I checked out your link.. may I ask for a PM re their rates? I'm interested in the venue as I want an outdoor theme for our prenup shoot. Thank you!
Is it Fernridge Tagaytay? I read a blog of a 2014 bride who had bad experience with fernridge.