Author Topic: DIY Wedding Part 11  (Read 68232 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #440 on: June 29, 2015, 04:44:24 am »
Wow sis. :) that's so great to hear.aganda at may good rapport na kayo ng photographer nyo hehe. Tama si sis belle_v2g :) do post some pics :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #441 on: June 29, 2015, 01:58:58 pm »
thank you, xsugar and bonzaigirl, i shared a link to our photos in the prenup pictorial thread :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #442 on: June 29, 2015, 02:15:44 pm »
Sis 120515, tried to open it pero it says No Photos :(

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #443 on: June 29, 2015, 02:20:39 pm »
hi sis belle_v2g, i wonder why...when i click the link, i can see the photos...maybe you can try this one:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1W_bn-8IuC-fkZHSGoycXpneWFpemFfY1pfODFVUVBhaGNlSk1hck5SQ3lGcXNfaEp6ZDA&usp=drive_web

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #444 on: June 29, 2015, 04:55:54 pm »
I was able to open it na! :) very nice!! seriously 120515 & to f878 as well, how old are you girls na?kase ang babyface nyo! As in.. :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2015, 05:48:15 pm »
thank you, sis belle_v2g!
i just turned 31  ;D

duckgirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #446 on: June 30, 2015, 12:20:07 am »
I wonder if there's any way to print on black paper, like this
http://bricolagemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/chalkboard-wedding-invitations-huvq4vxf.jpg
Or if there is any company that does this kind of printing, or yung gold print or embossed print. Feeling ko wala :(

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #447 on: June 30, 2015, 02:08:34 pm »
hi duckgirl, my invitations are the same as the one you posted. you don't have to print on black paper. you just print on white paper. the printer will print the chalkboard background  :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #448 on: June 30, 2015, 02:15:46 pm »
I wonder if there's any way to print on black paper, like this
http://bricolagemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/chalkboard-wedding-invitations-huvq4vxf.jpg
Or if there is any company that does this kind of printing, or yung gold print or embossed print. Feeling ko wala :(

You can do your layout on a white paper (with blank font) and then before printing, change all font colors to white if you're using a black paper. Or pwede din what sis 120515 suggested, except I think mas matakaw sa ink yun especially if you're printing on your own. :)

duckgirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #449 on: June 30, 2015, 02:37:19 pm »
Yeah, yun lang nga yata ang way, but I wanted to use specialty black paper and not just print the negative space. I don't think printers can print with white ink. Guess I'll just reconsider the idea hehe. Thanks for the suggestions :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #450 on: June 30, 2015, 02:39:28 pm »
hi simang, yup, it does take a lot of ink.
my husband printed out prototypes using ordinary white paper and an inkjet printer and we saw how much ink it used up.\
we'll have them printed by a supplier and we're hoping we get the ordinary black and white printing charge  :)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #451 on: July 04, 2015, 08:14:17 pm »
Hello sisters!

I am sharing my wedding DIYs. We got married in Feb and we just got our official photos from Manny & April Photography this week. I am quite proud of my babies. :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152961100772011.1073741832.552372010&type=1&l=88bf992d95

ig0rota

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #452 on: July 04, 2015, 09:13:05 pm »
Hello sisters!

I am sharing my wedding DIYs. We got married in Feb and we just got our official photos from Manny & April Photography this week. I am quite proud of my babies. :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152961100772011.1073741832.552372010&type=1&l=88bf992d95

ang galing sis! diy lahat yun?

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #453 on: July 04, 2015, 09:18:10 pm »
^ hi sis! ang galing, like ko esp yun invitation, menu cards, seat arrangement (together with the frame), initials (pati yun letters ba diy din sis?), souvenirs (like ko yun bottles)..  ;D

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #454 on: July 04, 2015, 11:06:07 pm »
oh angelzero, i love your diys especially the bouquets and the naked frame! it must feel so satisfying to see and use your beautiful creations on your wedding day ;D

smld

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #455 on: July 06, 2015, 03:04:43 am »
ang dami ng bouquets! Congrats, sis! Beautiful DIYs, nakakainspire =)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #456 on: July 06, 2015, 10:21:38 am »
Yes mga sis! DIY lahat.. Except for the frame ng seat arrangement, that was generously lent to us by our caterer Queensland. Yung cards lang ang ginawa ko. Yung invitation, ako nag design and layout at pinaprint ko na lang sa startup ad company ng brother ko. Yung initials I bought from Divisoria na bare and I just covered them with washi tape. Yung candy souvenirs I bought the chocolate candies and bottle separately. Yung chocolate candies with our aqua motif I got from Sugar & Spice. Yung bottles nahanap ko sa sulit.com dati. I just decorated the bottles with washi tape and thank you cards I printed in brown folder material. Yung menu cards, I designed and printed.

Yung bouquets, wrist corsages and boutonnieres, and anything "flowery" I did them all from scratch. I went to Divi several times just to source materials. Masayang mag shopping sa Divi! Kahit nakakapagod. I also have pre-existing raw materials like beads and fabric to work with pero madami rin talaga akong binili sa Divi. I found my washi tape collection very reliable too.

I also asked a wine-loving friend to keep her used bottles for me. She saved for 1 year haha! Yun yung ginamit kong vases for table centerpieces. 

Buti everything held up during the wedding, walang nag malfunction :) I planned and made everything within a year.

Thanks sisters for viewing my album :)   

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #457 on: July 06, 2015, 04:18:44 pm »
Wow ang galing naman sis! Nakakatuwa!:) hawaan mo naman ako ng ganyang talent hehe

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #458 on: July 06, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »
^thank you sis yannuh. although hilig ko talaga ang arts & crafts, ang dami ko pa ring niresearch at pinanood na tutorials sa internet to get fresh ideas. anyone can do it. tiyaga lang talaga  :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #459 on: July 06, 2015, 05:46:24 pm »
duckgirl, if you want to print with white ink on black paper, look for a printing company that does foil stamping, silkscreen printing, thermography, engraving or offset printing. Any of those techniques can be used to print opaque images on dark paper, although none of them will be as cheap as digital printing.

There are some digital machines now that are capable of doing white ink, but I don't know of any printers in Manila who offer that technology. I've worked with one digital printing company that can do white ink, gold ink and digital foil, but they're in Australia.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:51:58 pm by sevenstars »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close