Author Topic: DIY Wedding Part 11  (Read 67959 times)

annodam

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2015, 04:10:08 pm »
sis 120515 may I ask kung san ka nakabili nung bells for ribbon wands? TIA

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2015, 04:12:52 pm »
hi annodam, i got them from daiso here in sg. maybe japan home centre in the philippines may have them since it's also a japanese store.

duckgirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2015, 12:38:34 am »
Hello fellow brides!

Anyone know the most affordable place to buy wax seals? Maybe somewhere in Divi? I want to use violet wax and silver string on black paper for my invitations. Also, is there a good place in Divi to have custom stamps made as well? :o

I'm totally clueless when it comes to finding stuff like that ^^ Thank you in advance and happy preps!

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2015, 09:02:19 am »
at since marunong na ko magpost ng photos (haha), here is a foto of my anahaw fan for the guests:
http://s154.photobucket.com/user/alexis96c/media/20150222_221327.jpg.html?o=0  :)

love your anahaw fans, skela96c! ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:25:34 am by 120515 »

venuslovesyou

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2015, 09:39:01 pm »
hi mga sis!!! subscribing...

here are my list of DIY:

- wedding monogram
- kids favor (coloring book para di sila magtakbuhan during reception)
- here comes the bride banner
- mason jar game prizes
- invitation

sevangelista

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2015, 08:01:26 am »
Sis skela96c, paano mo dinikit un flower sa anahaw, glue gun? How much bili mo dun sa anahaw fans? And saan? Thanks! :)

rashimeh

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2015, 10:15:03 am »
Hi sis duckgirl.
I'm not sure kung saan available sa Divi yung wax seal.
Pero yung alam ko ay yung sa Scribe.
Located yun sa malls and may website din sila.
Yung wax seal nila, kapag letters lang, 450.00
Pero kapag nagpacustomize ka, 2500.00, 1 month lead time.
Marami din sila available colors ng wax.

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2015, 10:41:17 am »
thanks sis 120515!  :)

^^sis sevangelista, yep i used glue gun. Bought the fans in Quiapo (sa ilalim ng tulay) at P20/each. I'm sure mas mura kung sa Divisoria.

I've done our monogram. We are not giving out paper invits to friends/guests, but since we need something for the sponsors/witnesses (dahil civil wedding naman kami), nagpaprint ako ng canvas throwpillows with our monogram. And then other details printed in kraft paper (lay out/design by me; black ink lang so ordinary printer will do), map in parchment paper, wrapped in paper doily, tied with the pillow using ribbon in our motif (orange) + jutestring.  25pcs lang ito. the good thing with this is that walang min. order quantity yung throwpillows and same price lang per piece ng paper invits (cheaper pa nga sa iba). 

i like it that the invits are w personal touch, yet functional. pag ayaw na nila yung monogram namin, they can use their own pillow cover  :)

annodam

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2015, 04:14:30 pm »
thanks sis 120515!
which branch ng daiso? I'm also staying in sg =)

duckgirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2015, 05:18:49 pm »
Thank you sis rashimeh :) Nakita ko nga yung Scribe sa Megamall, masyado mahal hahaha! P2,500 for the customized seal :| Eh pwede naman na yung regular carved wooden stamp (I tried it way back for my debut :D) I just need the wax itself, I guess I'll just buy it from Scribe and then get the customized wooden stamp at Recto or something :)

Has anyone tried printing on mason jars? Planning to print our monogram on it and then fill it with chocolate for our giveaways.

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2015, 05:54:47 pm »
thanks sis 120515!
which branch ng daiso? I'm also staying in sg =)

we got then at daiso vivocity...wow so many diy sg brides ;D

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2015, 05:57:57 pm »
Has anyone tried printing on mason jars? Planning to print our monogram on it and then fill it with chocolate for our giveaways.

hi duckgirl, i think it will be difficult to print directly on the glass surface. maybe you might consider printing on paper then gluing it on the mason jar. you can check out mamey's mason jars, which she posted earlier. they're really pretty! :)

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2015, 06:16:54 pm »
Or you can print directly on sticker paper. There are available colored sticker papers.  I was also able to buy chalkboard-like sticker paper in SM North Stationery section.

mamey

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2015, 06:30:50 pm »
Sis 120515 thank you! I'm so touched! Haha.. sana lang hindi sila mabasag sa check in baggage ko :( i'll bring most of it on 22nd to pinas. Excited! :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2015, 06:59:01 pm »
Sis 120515 thank you! I'm so touched! Haha.. sana lang hindi sila mabasag sa check in baggage ko :( i'll bring most of it on 22nd to pinas. Excited! :)

hi mamey, you can bubble-wrap them. i think there's bubble wrap available somewhere in sg ;)

mamey

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2015, 09:32:52 pm »
Onga sis eh.. Tapos tatadtarin ko ng fragile na stickers! Haha wish ko lang maging aware ang cebpac..

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2015, 11:04:00 pm »
yup! another tip is to pack them tight so they don't jiggle - you can do it! ^_^

sevangelista

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2015, 08:03:28 am »
hi duckgirl, nagpagawa ako ng stamp sa wiggly_line (IG). Nirecommend sya ng sister ko kasi sya gumawa ng mga loot bags nya last year. Mukhang ok un gawa na nakadisplay sa IG account nya. Balitaan kita pag nakuha ko na un stamp ko.

duckgirl

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2015, 10:24:55 am »
Wow thank you sis sevangelista! I looked at their IG and I got excited :)) I hope you can post pics of the final product. Do you know around how much they charge? I guess I should just message them and ask for a quote :)

For the mason jars printing, I was thinking it would be something like how they print on mugs. Something like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ae/5a/65/ae5a65605e31dd703484eaf0aea11ff9.jpg

If it's not possible, I'll just do something similar to what sis mamey did (it's so pretty!). But I still want to try because I don't want the design to be removable hahaha. My friend owns a printing shop and I'll try to have one piece printed first :D Will post results!

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 11
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2015, 11:19:59 pm »
that looks great! please do share the trial print :)
we will be giving away mason jars as our souvenirs, in addition to magnetic photobooth photos. we will just put tags on them with our thank you note and the guest's table number. we will provide them with painty pens so they can write their names on their jars. the guests will already use the jars during cocktails and reception because this will serve as their glasses.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close