We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi DIYers!share ko lang, nakabili ako ng LED votive candles (tea lights) sa divi for Php350/box of 20. Pinaka mura na nakita ko kasi others are selling it at P25/pc.I'll use it as additional table decors, so now I can use decorative paper candle holders
Sharing our DIYs.
^Hi sis thanks for the info. but until now we haven't go there, haha. may pasok kasi si h2b ng saturday tapos tinatamad ako umalis mag isa but good thing I know na where to find bulk tissues coz I wanted to make customize tissues. I'll put our logo on every tissue using stamp
Sharing my DIY i did yesterday! I'll use this as a flower vaseFor centerpiece https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzL87CnTEROAMW1POWhOeFA5ZTA/edit?usp=docslist_api