Author Topic: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon  (Read 38275 times)

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2016, 02:37:40 pm »
^sis HGalang, as far as I know Gail never joined any bridal fair. But best thing to to is to ask him. Baka he has other plans :)

You won't go wrong with Foreveryday Photography. I haven't met Gail personally yet (my wedding is still December next year) but I feel like we've known each other for years. Hehe. He's really nice, helpful (almost wedding coordinator in helping with wedding details) and he takes amazing photos. So in love with this team!  ;)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2016, 02:48:50 pm »
@sis HGalang, Gail just launched his biggest promo so far. Book him na asap!

30k off on select wedding packages!!!

OMG nanghinayang ako na hindi ko na avail yung promo kasi I already booked him before pa. Hehe. But ok lang at least sure ako na I got Foreveryday na for my wedding at wala ng ibang mauuna sa date ko. Hehe

Here's the link to the promo:
https://www.facebook.com/ForeverydayPhotography/photos/a.172990886168588.40205.128922000575477/930705077063828/?type=3&theater

HGalang

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2016, 11:21:12 pm »
thanks for the tip sis margasyjuco! Funny thing lang I already booked Foreveryday a day before Gail launched the promo! Nanghina ako when I read the promo haha! But Gail gave me a little something naman after I told him na nanghinayang ako na nauna ako ng 1 day from the promo. Haha. But more than anything, I'm happy my wedding date is secured with Foreveryday's calendar na :) Happy preps everyone!! :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2017, 12:04:20 am »
Finally, we did it!  ;D
No regrets talaga with booking Gail. He's easily one of our favorite suppliers. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sharing din our photo SDE here.  :)
Good luck and happy preps!

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #184 on: January 17, 2017, 12:28:54 am »
Congratulations sis littlemissbiatch! Really Beautiful photos! Ang ganda ng portraits and I love the silhouette shot of Caleruega! Most of all, the candid photos are really great, I feel like I was there in your wedding! Hehe.

PS. your gown is really nice too! Not the usual gowns na maraming beadwork. Who created it? :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #185 on: January 17, 2017, 03:55:51 pm »
^ Thanks! It's Vania Romoff  :)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2017, 02:29:20 am »
Thanks sis! I'm so in love with her gowns now! Instant fan na ako ni Vania Romoff! Hihi. You have such a beautiful wedding sis! Another good job from Foreveryday Photography!  ;)

etherealdreamer

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2017, 06:43:25 pm »
One of my favorite suppliers sa wedding namin! Gail was super nice, calm (kahit tawa-iyak ako sa day because of all the emotions), professional, and just good. Really, really good.

Sharing to you our SDE:
https://vimeo.com/203405515

janey_jane

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2017, 08:18:41 pm »
Sis can I know how much ang rate ng Foreveryday? :) thanks!

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #189 on: February 18, 2017, 10:07:20 pm »
^^ Congratulations etherealdreamer! Napapangiti ako when I watched your SDE. You look so happy.  :)

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2017, 07:35:22 pm »
Sisses, Gail will join a bridal fair next month for the first time. 10k off for the basic package then automatic upgrade to the most premium package if you'll book the "mid" one. ;)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2017, 11:39:00 pm »
I'm excited rin for Gail's first ever bridal fair! I'm already booked with him last year pa but I'm going there to say hi again and for moral support. Haha! Will also accompany my friend who just got engaged. She's booking Gail as well for her 2018 wedding :)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #192 on: April 14, 2017, 10:14:43 pm »
Taking my chances lang. Is the bride of this shoot a member of this forum? Haha!
http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2017/04/11/el-kabayo-engagement-miles-gillian/

H2b really liked the styling but he wanted to get feedback first because we haven't read feedback about Kiz yet :)

I hope my post is not off topic since we got Foreveryday naman for our prenup and wedding. Hehe. Thanks!

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2018, 12:29:15 am »
Hi sis margasyjuco, I asked Gail for feedback about Kiz and he gave positive feedback about Kiz. The clothes are nice and she's ok to talk to as well :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close