Author Topic: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon  (Read 38425 times)

febbie07

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2016, 10:20:45 am »
haaay top 1 ko talaga si Gail but I still have to convince my fiance dahil sa budget constraints. :(

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2016, 04:14:59 pm »
Thanks for the feedback sis tan.denise54! :)

Good luck on your prenup too sis gingerbreadwoman!  :D

Sis febbie07, I also had that dilemma before. We're working on a limited budget and because I really wanted Foreveryday for my wedding photos, I talked to my h2b and decided to let go of other things for the wedding just to get Gail. Yung ibang supplier we decided to lower the budget din. It depends on your priority din syempre. In our case, we really wanted great photos which we can cherish and show our children and grandchildren. What we especially love about Foreveryday are their candid shots. We want photos which are real and not staged and they are the best in that :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2016, 02:31:11 pm »
We just got our engagement pics from Gail. ;D
Super super happy with how everything turned out, considering mega-cramming kami for the shoot kasi we didn't have much time to prepare (when he said he's shooting sa Japan we said yes right away and worked our schedules around it na lang).

Wala kami stylist kasi ang gusto namin very candid and relaxed lang. Wala din kami props, pero with Gail naman parang it's not necessary. And he's really nice talaga, parang at ease ka agad sa kanya; I can see why he consistently gets rave reviews. He's the first supplier we booked right after nung church, and no regrets talaga. Most of the couples I know super nabugnot sa prenup session nila (super tagal, or nakakapagod, etc.) so it was such a surprise na nag-enjoy talaga kami kahit buong araw yung shoot (and to think na we were dreading it at the beginning).  ;D

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2016, 01:30:44 am »
Congrats sis! Ikaw pala yung Foreveryday bride when Gail did a shoot in Japan. Excited to see your photos! I'm still amazed that even if Gail travels the world to shoot (I think he's in USA right now), he's still humble and nice to everyone. I even have w@wie friends who told me they weren't able to get Gail for their wedding due to schedule conflicts or budget constraints but Gail was still very helpful daw in their preps while other suppliers who are "sikat" just seenzoned them. Hehe.

We just got our engagement pics from Gail. ;D
Super super happy with how everything turned out, considering mega-cramming kami for the shoot kasi we didn't have much time to prepare (when he said he's shooting sa Japan we said yes right away and worked our schedules around it na lang).

Wala kami stylist kasi ang gusto namin very candid and relaxed lang. Wala din kami props, pero with Gail naman parang it's not necessary. And he's really nice talaga, parang at ease ka agad sa kanya; I can see why he consistently gets rave reviews. He's the first supplier we booked right after nung church, and no regrets talaga. Most of the couples I know super nabugnot sa prenup session nila (super tagal, or nakakapagod, etc.) so it was such a surprise na nag-enjoy talaga kami kahit buong araw yung shoot (and to think na we were dreading it at the beginning).  ;D

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2016, 12:03:39 pm »
^ Thanks! We're in good hands talaga with Gail. And it's true, he's very helpful talaga with the preps! Parang second coord haha.

Our pics are now up on his blog hihi.  ;)
http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2016/07/13/ella-abe-tokyo-engagement-japan-engagement/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:29:24 pm by littlemissbiatch »

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2016, 03:54:58 pm »
The photos are superb sis littlemissbiatch! Relaxed and I can really feel the love! Inggit ako, I also wanted to have prenup photos with cherry blossoms but it was too late when we finally decided. Less than 1 month before Gail's Japan schedule and the prices of airfare were sky high. Haha! Pati yung accommodation puro booked na mga hotels except the super expensive ones. Anyway, hopefully we can have a post nup there or on Korea :)

^ Thanks! We're in good hands talaga with Gail. And it's true, he's very helpful talaga with the preps! Parang second coord haha.

Our pics are now up on his blog hihi.  ;)
http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2016/07/13/ella-abe-tokyo-engagement-japan-engagement/

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2016, 10:39:55 am »
^ Thanks! Yun talaga ang peg ko for the prenup, yung super relaxed lang, and I'm so happy na it translated very well sa pics. Sinwerte lang kami talaga since I'm already based here kaya madali na-sched yung shoot. And buti may naabutan pa kami kasi we were a week late sa full bloom talaga (super hirap timing-an ng cherry blossoms, minsan yung full-bloom forecast nagbabago pa like two weeks before), pero nagawan naman ng paraan   ;)

Parang gusto ko na din mag-post nup kasi ang fun pala hahaha  ;D

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2016, 10:04:31 pm »
Swerte mo sis you don't need to fly to Japan for the shoot! Let me know kung mag post nup ka sa Japan ha. Di pa nawawala pag asa ko na magkaroon ng prenup/postnup photos sa cherry blossoms or autumn/fall leaves. Hehe. I really love Gail's approach in shooting, very fresh, clean and elegant :)

^ Thanks! Yun talaga ang peg ko for the prenup, yung super relaxed lang, and I'm so happy na it translated very well sa pics. Sinwerte lang kami talaga since I'm already based here kaya madali na-sched yung shoot. And buti may naabutan pa kami kasi we were a week late sa full bloom talaga (super hirap timing-an ng cherry blossoms, minsan yung full-bloom forecast nagbabago pa like two weeks before), pero nagawan naman ng paraan   ;)

Parang gusto ko na din mag-post nup kasi ang fun pala hahaha  ;D

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2016, 10:51:48 pm »
Posting for our dear wedding photographer, Gail. Foreveryday Photography will be in Singapore I think 3rd week of August, not really sure about the details. Hehe. You may contact him if interested :)

https://www.facebook.com/ForeverydayPhotography/photos/a.842640465870290.1073742269.128922000575477/842640559203614/?type=3&theater

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2016, 12:53:08 am »
Hi sis! May I know how much would be the expenses in having a prenup in Japan? We booked Foreveryday Photograhy last year and we're planning to have our prenup in Japan too maybe first quarter of 2017. I'm guessing there's no permit needed to shoot there right? So excited to experience being in front of Gail's lenses! I can't wait to see how he would capture the moments of our prenup and wedding :) Thanks in advance sis! :)

We just got our engagement pics from Gail. ;D
Super super happy with how everything turned out, considering mega-cramming kami for the shoot kasi we didn't have much time to prepare (when he said he's shooting sa Japan we said yes right away and worked our schedules around it na lang).

Wala kami stylist kasi ang gusto namin very candid and relaxed lang. Wala din kami props, pero with Gail naman parang it's not necessary. And he's really nice talaga, parang at ease ka agad sa kanya; I can see why he consistently gets rave reviews. He's the first supplier we booked right after nung church, and no regrets talaga. Most of the couples I know super nabugnot sa prenup session nila (super tagal, or nakakapagod, etc.) so it was such a surprise na nag-enjoy talaga kami kahit buong araw yung shoot (and to think na we were dreading it at the beginning).  ;D

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2016, 09:31:23 am »
^ Hi! :) You have to cover the following:
- Prenup fee + out of the country fee
- Airfare and hotel accommodations for 2 people
- Food and transportation expenses during the shoot

Medyo mahirap i-estimate yung airfare and hotel kasi depende talaga sa season. In our case nakahanap si Gail ng promo fare sa Jetstar, and then Airbnb yung accommodations. He lets you know din if may other couples na interested sa same location para you can split the expenses.

We didn't have to secure any permits kasi most of the areas where we shot are public places; we only had to pay entrance fee dun sa temple with the bamboo. Pero check na lang din beforehand kasi some places might prohibit the use of reflector boards and shoots that can block the flow of the crowd.  :)

KNG05

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2016, 02:17:58 pm »
Ang ganda ng prenup photos littlemissbiatch!♥ Ikaw pala yun. When I saw your pics nagsisi ako why we didn't bring gail with us sa Japan. We had a prenup-prenupan with a Filipino photographer in Japan nung November. Pero super fail! Ayaw ko na nga tignan yung photos. Nag Tokyo and Kyoto pa kame nun. Super duper panghihinayang. Oh well, same with you. Gusto ko ng post-nup/trash the dress.hihi


Sharing our prenup photos in Batanes ♥ Bawing bawi yung frustration ko with Japan prenup. I love Gail! Super bait and maalaga with his clients.

http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2016/06/14/nicole-jerome-batanes-engagement-wedding-photographer/

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2016, 03:14:02 pm »
^ Thanks! I think nakabawi naman kayo sa Batanes shoot nyo. Balik na lang kayo sa Japan for post-nup haha :p


NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2016, 11:37:33 am »
Ang ganda sis! Galing talaga ni Gail!

I hope maka recover agad ang Batanes from the typhoon. I read from the news na hard hit daw pala yung Batanes :(

Wow post nup sa Japan parang gusto ko rin! haha! Lahat na!  ;D

Ang ganda ng prenup photos littlemissbiatch!♥ Ikaw pala yun. When I saw your pics nagsisi ako why we didn't bring gail with us sa Japan. We had a prenup-prenupan with a Filipino photographer in Japan nung November. Pero super fail! Ayaw ko na nga tignan yung photos. Nag Tokyo and Kyoto pa kame nun. Super duper panghihinayang. Oh well, same with you. Gusto ko ng post-nup/trash the dress.hihi


Sharing our prenup photos in Batanes ♥ Bawing bawi yung frustration ko with Japan prenup. I love Gail! Super bait and maalaga with his clients.

http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2016/06/14/nicole-jerome-batanes-engagement-wedding-photographer/

gingerbreadwoman

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2016, 12:09:28 pm »
Ang ganda nga pics niyo sa Batanes at Japan mga sis!!!!! =) Super like ko u ng mga dress mo sis KNG05. Super bagay huhuhu. I also want Japan prenup since fave namin Japanese food. =)

Natapos din yung prenup namin sa wakas!! =) We werent prepared and super simple lang ng clothes namin hahaha.

Dito kami sa HK nagprenup and super can't wait sa photos!!!!! Si Gail super duper bait! wala ako masabi. Hands down talaga. =)




tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2016, 01:05:00 am »
Wow sis gingerbreadwoman, so you are the girl on Gail's BTS photo in Hong Kong. Hehe. Excited to see your photos. I'm sure it will be really nice! Si Gail naman simple or bongga ang clothes, he's able to pull off great photos. Share mo samin pag ready na photos ha! hehe :)

Ang ganda nga pics niyo sa Batanes at Japan mga sis!!!!! =) Super like ko u ng mga dress mo sis KNG05. Super bagay huhuhu. I also want Japan prenup since fave namin Japanese food. =)

Natapos din yung prenup namin sa wakas!! =) We werent prepared and super simple lang ng clothes namin hahaha.

Dito kami sa HK nagprenup and super can't wait sa photos!!!!! Si Gail super duper bait! wala ako masabi. Hands down talaga. =)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2016, 12:07:47 am »
Super nice sis littlemissbiatch! Your photos are just refreshing to look at, so light and dreamy! I agree with Gail too that even if the cherry blossom wasn't in full bloom anymore when you did the shoot, it was still perfect. Iba yung naging beauty! :)

^ Thanks! We're in good hands talaga with Gail. And it's true, he's very helpful talaga with the preps! Parang second coord haha.

Our pics are now up on his blog hihi.  ;)
http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2016/07/13/ella-abe-tokyo-engagement-japan-engagement/

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #177 on: October 06, 2016, 02:02:17 pm »
^ Thanks! Are you done na with your prenup?  :) I'm excited to see everyone else's photos hihi  :)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2016, 08:26:18 am »
Not yet sis! We moved to early 2017 to have more time to exercise and fix our diet. Haha!

I hope everyone's safe from super typhoon Lawin. Happy wedding preps! :)

HGalang

  • Guest
Re: Foreveryday Photography by Gail Bitoon
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2016, 01:46:30 am »
Hello fellow Foreveryday fans! hihi. Does anyone know if Foreveryday will join a bridal fair soon? I badly want to book them but I'm on a limited budget so I want to maximize what I can get sana. Hehe. Thank you so much! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close