We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
The elders having a lot of opinions about the wedding is really a common issue on weddings. But we decided to be firm with what we want because it's our wedding. We told them politely that we really want to have our dream wedding and we want them to just attend the wedding and don't think about the preparations so they won't need to stress about it We did the same thing sis, we moved our wedding date to be able to book Gail, our videographer and make up artist. First priority ko ang memories for our wedding. Goodluck sis, hope you'll be able to get him too but if not, I'm sure God has a better plan
Hello fellow Foreveryday brides! I'm thinking of a gift/token that I can give for Gail and his team for our wedding. Any ideas? I'm not knowledgeable about photography and I'm thinking it would be great to give them something that they can use in their work. I really love Gail because he is very nice and helpful that's why I want them to have something special from me and my fiance Thanks in advance!