watch now

Author Topic: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)  (Read 70407 times)

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #320 on: July 11, 2015, 05:56:54 pm »
Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid- :) :) :) :) :)

Entertaining. Page-turner. It's nice to see the other possible alternate scenarios/universe of our choices in life.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2015, 01:01:07 pm »
Wayward Pines Trilogy by Blake Crouch -  :) :) :) :) :)


mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2015, 09:59:42 pm »
Highland Moon by Judith E. French  :) :) :)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #323 on: July 16, 2015, 09:28:59 am »
The Catastrophic History Of You And Me by Jess Rothenberg- :-) :-) :-) :-)
A page-turner. I super liked the format ng story patterned based on DABDA (stages of grief). Para sa may mga pinagdadaanan sa buhay, read ninyo ito. Such a nice eye-opener.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #324 on: July 16, 2015, 06:43:38 pm »
Moonlight of Nightingale Way by Samantha Young :) :) :) :)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #325 on: July 17, 2015, 12:04:48 pm »
Highland Moon by Judith E. French :) :) :)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2015, 05:42:33 pm »
Come The Morning by Shannon Drake :) :) :) :) :)

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2015, 07:58:43 pm »
Manwhore and Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans 😍😍😍😍😍

Oh my god, swoon worthy si Malcolm Saint here.. Ang sarap maging GF nya, hahaha.. Rachel Livingston is one lucky girl. Even if she messed up super love pa din sya ni Saint

Excerpt:

MS: The look in your eyes, what are you afraid of?
RL: The world
MS: Relax, the world's in my pocket.. ❤️💕❤️💕

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #328 on: July 19, 2015, 05:24:34 pm »
It - Stephen King  :) :) :) :) :)

What a creepy book. Iba talaga kapag gawa ni Stephen King.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #329 on: July 20, 2015, 12:38:41 pm »
Run by Blake Crouch -  :) :) 1/2

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #330 on: July 20, 2015, 09:54:19 pm »
Manwhore +1 - :) :) :)

cjwen

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2015, 02:13:54 pm »
The Virgin Romance Novelist.  Super laugh trip and kilig!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

One of my fave I read this year, if not my most.

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2015, 04:13:58 pm »
And The Mountains Echoed- :) :) :) :)

I got tired of reading romance novels lately kaya I decided to try another genre. I read Kite Runner before and I liked it. Kaya I tried naman his other book.  I enjoyed reading this book the but Kite Runner is better.

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2015, 07:54:41 pm »
Chaos by Jamie Shaw- :) :) :) :) :)

The third book sealed my love for the author. Great series! Excited for Mike's love story soon. :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2015, 05:08:33 am »
Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon -  :) :)

I like the twist of the story but some parts are too dragging that's why I got bored. Took me 5 days to finish this book.


mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2015, 06:13:44 pm »
Damsel in Distress by Shannon Drake  :) :) :) :) :)

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2015, 08:45:31 pm »
Gold by KA Linde ☺☺☺☺
Diamonds by KA Linde ☺☺☺☺☺

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #337 on: July 24, 2015, 10:18:00 am »
Undead 8 - Undead and Unwelcome by Mary Janice Davidson

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #338 on: July 24, 2015, 06:13:48 pm »
Kulti by Mariana Zapata - :):):):)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #339 on: July 25, 2015, 04:02:07 am »
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger -  :) :) :) :) :)

I love Kody's other books so I had high hopes for this one and fortunately it did not disappoint at all. This might be my favorite book among her works (still need to read two more books). I love Whitley and her badass attitude while Nathan is such a cute geek. I also love the emotional roller coaster I've experienced while reading this book.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close