watch now

Author Topic: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)  (Read 70545 times)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2015, 10:21:59 pm »
The Last Town (Wayward Pines #3) by Blake Crouch -  :) :) :) :) :)

Okay because of Wayward Pines trilogy, I realized how much I loved sci-fi/thriller books. This is just way too good! Thanks a lot to my bf who introduced me to the tv series version of this novel :) I love the ending though it makes me want to read more of Ethan and the townies.

Run by Blake Crouch -  :) :) :) :)

One of the best thriller books out there! I enjoyed reading this book a lot. There's plenty of action and I just love survival type stories like this. Had a hard time putting this book down because of the action scenes.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #301 on: June 30, 2015, 09:32:30 am »
kulti  :) :) :) :) :) kahit mahaba sya ganda ng story salamat sa mga girls na nagrecommend

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #302 on: June 30, 2015, 01:51:53 pm »
Happenstance #1 by Jamie McGuire -  :) :) :)

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2015, 10:16:19 am »
 The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey  :) :) :) :)

A quick and easy read that is both funny and sweet.  A typical rom-com with funny, witty dialogues and both characters are so lovable.  I just wish it was a bit longer and more depth pa in the characters, especially in Julian's background.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #304 on: July 04, 2015, 10:52:29 am »
Pwede rin ako makahingi ng copy? What we'll leave behind, grey,black keys. Thanks. topsiecurvie@gmail.com

Been awhile..naipon na...
Never, Never part2 :) :) :) :) :)
The Heir :) :) :) :) :)
Bad Romeo :) :) :) :)
Broken Juliet :) :) :) :)
Vanishing Girls :) :) :) :)
P.S. I still love you :) :) :) :)
Reason to Breathe :) :) :)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #305 on: July 04, 2015, 07:39:02 pm »
Happenstance #2 & #3 by Jamie McGuire -  :) :) :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2015, 02:22:30 am »
Boomerang by Noelle August -  :) :) :) :) :)

I seriously adore this new adult book! The chemistry between Ethan and Mia is palpable and I just love their interactions. If you want a fun and light read then you should definitely read this book.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2015, 10:16:35 am »
RUSH (City Lights Book 3: New York)  by: Emma Scott :) :) :) :)

I didn't like the first book and didn't bother with the second one but this 3rd installment is surprisingly good.  The characters were well written though the story is the usual romance still the author was able to put a different spin to it, making it into a totally heart-warming story.  Although it's part of a series, it's completely unrelated to the other 2 books.

Akosiding

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2015, 10:56:14 am »
Life's Little Instruction Book by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

10/10

thisxx

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2015, 11:41:35 am »
To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han -   :D :D :D :D :D

Grabe di ako nakatulog after nung first book pinasugod ko sister ko to buy the second book then and there! Tas tapos na. Bitin pa ko hehe sana may book 3.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2015, 06:49:45 pm »
The American Lover by: G E Griffin  :) :) :) :)

Another second-chance romance story but I liked how Caleb was written, he was vulnerable, swoon-worthy and a geek all rolled into one.  :)  I almost didn't get a copy of this book, the title gave the impression of a different type of book.  ;)  But I was glad I gave it a second look because it was a really good story about having the courage to start over and finding love again.

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2015, 01:09:32 pm »
Grey by E.L. James - :) :) :) :) (bitin)
Undead and Uneasy (Undead 6) by MaryJanice Davidson :) :) :) 1/2

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2015, 04:38:41 pm »
Not You It's Me by Julie Johnson  :) :) :) :) :)

I loved this book!!!  Sure it's a bit over the top with a little cheesy thrown in BUT Chase and Gemma more than made up for it.  I really love Gemma!  The way she blabbers whenever she's nervous or stressed...it's so funny.  And Chase...OMG! Move over all those other billionaire book boyfriend because this guy is simply swoon-worthy.   ;) :D

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2015, 08:45:34 pm »
Grey by E.L. James - :) :) :) :) (sana sinama na din yung POV niya sa book 2 & 3, haha)
When You're Back (Rosemary Beach #12) by Abbi Glines  - :):):):)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2015, 12:40:22 am »
Besties by Solenn Heusaff and Georgina Wilson -  :) :) :) :)

I like this book a lot especially when it comes to the friendship and travel section. Mas nagustuhan ko pa lalo si Solenn because of her easy-going, pleasant personality. Georgina naman is really smart.

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2015, 02:33:58 am »
Like Gravity by Julie Johnson  :D :D :D :D :D

This book was such a gem! I would say if you are a fan of Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, you will enjoy this book! You can totally see the twist coming a mile away Even better than Sara Bareille's, "Gravity." And that's saying a lot. So, go ahead sistah's  read this for yourself and expect to be moved beyond words. Expect to want to cry, to want to tear your hair out, to throw the kindle across the room, then to cradle it lovingly in your arms, and to weep internally when it all comes to an end. Bee & Finn's "romance" was one hell of a ride, and though it was somewhat predictable, I loved every single minute I spent reading this book.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2015, 07:33:17 pm »
Barely Breathing :) :) :)
Out of Breath :) :) :) :)
by Rebecca Donovan

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2015, 08:19:16 pm »
Nabasa ko sa IG ni Rebecca, gagawing movie yung Reason to Breathe series :D

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2015, 09:53:47 pm »
wow! nabasa ko na rin ata halos lahat ng books niya..  :)


tagal na nito..

kaleidoscope hearts
confess
the mason list
all -  :) :) :) :)

susie331

  • Guest
Re: Rate the Last Book That You Have Read (Thread 10)
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2015, 11:31:14 pm »
The Help  :) :) :)
A good read and an interesting story, a bit verbose sometimes.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close