We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Calm down right there. I may not be interested in the DongYan wedding, but I wish the best for them. Dami lang mga napipilitang manood ng wedding updates nila due to hype.
Quite frankly, fans that react way overboard on not very good comments about their idol, really irritates the crap out of me. It's really immature, parang grade school lang.
^It's not over analyzing. That is simply the impression that particular scene gave me. For me, there were some hits and misses but in the end I was entertained. Again, yan ang impression ko, try to respect that at wag ka nang masyadong magpa apekto