We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tagal ko na rin di nakapag-post dito I'm one of the few users of Snowcaps na nag-stop after a few months. I stopped after 3 boxes, to be exact. Yung third month ko kasi wala na ko napansin na skin lightening o kahit glow. Wala na rin pumapansin sa skin ko unlike the first 2 months of use.
at first talaga I was hesitant to try snowcaps. naisip ko baka parang glutawhite or any other gluta lang siya. and dito ko sa FN nabasa na maganda snow caps. so nagtry ako. haha.I also tried KB, Beauoxi and Oxiglow, di pa rin nila kaya yung whitening effect ni snow caps sakin. glad I stayed with snowcaps. in fairness, ganda effect niya outdoors