Author Topic: All About Meditation or Spiritual practices  (Read 12288 times)

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
Re: All About Meditation or Spiritual practices
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2014, 11:45:46 pm »
Hahaa, thanks sa intro akthung! :)

^I'm based in singapore kasi. Plan ko nga sana magjoin ng workshop pag nagbakasyon ako sa Feb. Gusto ko din sana pumunta kay Anthony. Ang dami kong gusto i-try. Pero ayun, baby steps muna..
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

yumiyumi

• Probationary
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 04:42:13 am »
Hello... I'm into meditation as well. I just want to ask since I read from Akthung's post for those na di makakajoin ng course, is to focus on books and meditation. Can you suggest which books are great to start with? Though I think, I will have to look for a teacher because last year, I think my kundalini rise too much that it had some side effect on me so I stopped. But now, I'm meditating again. Thanks!  :)

gentai_chan

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Live, laugh and love ♥
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2014, 09:24:17 am »
I am lucky to have been working with my employer who is a founder of a teleseminar group and get to interview different speakers on different fields sa spiritual world. I get to listen kase for free nung interview session and their guided meditation. Sa ngayon focus is kay Isis, but I am so into angels meditation and hopefully mapractice ko pa sya ang bilis ko madistract hehe looking forward sa meditation group dito. It sounds fun to do it in person with a group :)
Live, laugh, love ♥

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2014, 12:28:55 pm »
may meditation activity kami now sa may tanay..
ang ganda ng lugar.. fresh air, mountain view... di crowded ang lugar..

kung gusto nyo mag join next time sa mga casual 'talk', meditation exercise, feel free to contact us..

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2014, 05:39:26 am »
Hello... I'm into meditation as well. I just want to ask since I read from Akthung's post for those na di makakajoin ng course, is to focus on books and meditation. Can you suggest which books are great to start with? Though I think, I will have to look for a teacher because last year, I think my kundalini rise too much that it had some side effect on me so I stopped. But now, I'm meditating again. Thanks!  :)

yumi,

pm Zea, Purple Strawberry, Quenna

may group sila. you can join.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 06:22:13 am »
also in the loop are: nettai and candygrenade..

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2014, 09:08:58 am »
yes ask them.  ;)
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2014, 11:06:44 am »
Eto super advance. Kung may meditation gathering sa February, please let me know. Nasa pinas ako for 2 weeks ng Chinese New Year and I'm hoping to join any meditation with other like minded girltalkers  :)
it c0uLd be..

yumiyumi

• Probationary
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2014, 04:11:45 am »
Thanks for the advise akthung. How can I contact you guys? I don't have the private message function on my account.

Happy Holidays.

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2014, 11:18:20 am »
MDP will be having a talk on jan10...
tara, punta tayo.. 

^yumi pm kita

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2014, 10:57:15 pm »
Yes guys please come and see us meet up na rin heheh. The 2hour talk is free admission Master Del Pe will discuss about the changes on earth.and how to prepare then may group blessing pa at the end of the program. So you can start your year right. The free talk  is on Jan 10 Saturday will.start at 7pm in qc area, to be announce pa venue. Magsama pa kayo ng friends and people that you know that will benefit from this and have a powerful blessing na rin. Pm me lang. 
Two things help success in life and can define us
The way you MANAGE when you have nothing and
The way you BEHAVE when you have everything

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2015, 09:31:35 am »
I've been trying meditation for the past couple of months pero hindi regular. I haven't done meditation in a while because of some issues. Gusto ko ulit mag-practice so on Monday I'll be joining "Meditation Nite". There's a minimal fee for joining so hopefully, makakuha din ako ng pointers sa session :)
it c0uLd be..

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2015, 07:24:58 pm »
Go sis! Thats good

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 09:52:43 am »
^Thanks! Given my current situation, it will be a challenge for me to meditate regulary but I will really do my best. Kaya nga you guys here are so lucky to have each other, it really is a plus to be with and around people who shares your interests. Sana pag nag bakasyon ako sa pinas I get to join an activity with you guys  :)
it c0uLd be..

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2015, 04:55:20 pm »
sure sis pm lang pag nasa pinas ka na.. ;D

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 05:37:35 am »
i only learned meditation through the yoga vid i bought. meron kasi dung unang part na proper breathing exercise.. dont know if this is the same meditation you guys do (as iba kasi yung ginawa when i attended MDP's event last january 10)

anyway, what i know and what i do is nakaupo, indian sit, sit up straight, then yung breathing is through the mouth, and silent breathing lang...

i dont know if this is right or what, but the breathing we did during MDP's event is very very different kasi... so naguguluhan ako....

meron bang book na pang beginner?
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2015, 01:22:19 pm »
honeybunny... inhale thru nose then exhale naman sa mouth

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2015, 08:49:05 pm »
i only learned meditation through the yoga vid i bought. meron kasi dung unang part na proper breathing exercise.. dont know if this is the same meditation you guys do (as iba kasi yung ginawa when i attended MDP's event last january 10)

anyway, what i know and what i do is nakaupo, indian sit, sit up straight, then yung breathing is through the mouth, and silent breathing lang...

i dont know if this is right or what, but the breathing we did during MDP's event is very very different kasi... so naguguluhan ako....

meron bang book na pang beginner?

sis you have to tell us the exact process before we can even compare. hindi porket you do breathing that's its. all systems are the same and comparable.

MDP's system is very unique. it can't be easily compared to others.

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 06:46:59 pm »
Sis honeybunny part lang ng meditation tools ni MDP yung ginawa natin sa talk yung tinuro ko CD sayo nandun yun to start with.

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 06:48:57 am »
^what i had in mind kasi when people say meditation is it is calm and relaxed and peaceful. Sobrang newbie pako and really have no idea what meditation is about. Haha bear with me i know i sound stupid already :P

the yoga i have at home kasi is yoga exercise lang. (earth yoga) may konting breathing exercises and stretching. Again this is for beginners lang.

And i have mistaken meditation with breathing exercises. Hehe

i have found some videos online by MDP i will watch them when i have time.

As for the meditation for starters, ano nga ulit yung cd na tinuro mo sis? And saan sya pwede bilhin?
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close