Hi, veecoust

Unusual kasi and it does sound like some foreign word kaya itinanong ko

Explain ko lang what I was taught with but I would still strongly suggest that you ask your priest or minister on this kung left confused pa rin. I will not claim that I know everything especially about religion.
If Catholic it is best one avails of the sacrament. Per experience ibang level rin kasi yun feeling once you've unburdened yourself of it. Some nga lang feel na hindi sila comfortable with it more so confidential yun mga sasabihin. Alam ko some even have bad experiences with such and nasa history na rin na such trust was betrayed. Kung ganoon ang case then you can go direct but what is missing ay yun penance. More so kapag mabigat yun sin(s) mo. Like suicide attempt, abortion, murder, etc.
Kung sa direct confession mo you feel that it has helped ease your burdens then its okay. Dahil kahit ako ginagawa ko iyon. Impokrito naman ako kung sasabihin ko na madalas ako magsimba at mag-confession kung hindi naman totoo.
Negative energy kasi can only be transformed, transferred, etc. pero never destroyed hindi ba. This is where the mass and communion comes in. Kung ang confession and penance is the preparation part ay yun mass and communion naman ay ang cooking part. You can't have one without the other ika nga.
Maraming variations rin but the easiest kasi is to do those - confession, penance, mass and communion. And at a place na special. Wherein yun feel mo you connect to Him. This is why I often suggest - to Catholics - na gawin na parang pilgrimage yun maka-visit ka sa special church. Kung you take time to go to malls or even abroad just to sightsee ay what more naman yun magbiyahe ka a bit to atone for your deeds. That journey alone is a test and cleansing act. Believe me ilang beses rin kami talagang masusubukan even if its just going to Quiapo Church na one ride away from our place lang.
Yun na-change o na-delay yun method ay yun karmic event na dapat mangyari. We have cases wherein yun binati, tinapik, etc. na nakitang walang ulo survived but the one who did that had a tragic ending before the day ended. You can quote me on that. Mayroon rin na-delay lang as in oo buhay nga for that day and even days beyond that but it still ended tragically for the one who appeared without a head sa photo or seen as so. Sobrang negative chi kasi na to the point it already is beyond normal hope for that person to survive pa. This can be felt sa mga photos taken of people who moments soon after died - in a not so nice way pa. This is why kapag ganun yun nakasalubong ko I take time even if it means putting off a meeting with a paying client. Mabuti na lang its very rare that I have such.
To convert kasi such amount of negative energy to at least neutral charge ay it will take powers beyond that of ordinary man. You can opt to do the usual stuff na maglakad ng pabalik, etc. or even immerse sa sea water na mas practical but recharging yourself with positive energy to counter such effectively ay hindi kakayanin that quickly. Divine intervention na talaga and iyan yun turo sa akin. Kapag hindi na kaya ng powers ng math and science like what I use I was told send them to a place where miracles happen. And iyan yun what I do here.
You need not even be Catholic to go to a Catholic church. You can pray there if you wish so. I don't think nga lang this is an option with some religions but I've prayed sa Shinto, Taoist, Buddhist temples na. I've asked Hindu gods rin to assist me and minsan lucked on finally being granted to see an eastern angel. I haven't stepped inside a mosque though kasi hindi dahil ayaw ko but simply hindi ko pa feel though I do have a prayer that they use for exorcism.
Hi, kaiz.
Good question. That would be like you can afford a nice car but totally have no idea how to drive it. Or you do know how to drive it, can afford it but have no idea how to fix it and it conked out on you and there's no tow truck nor celfone signal in the area.
This is why I told you folks to (1) pay heed to your gut intuition and (2) make notes of those observations. Anything that we do may domino effect iyan. Cause and effect ika nga.
Gamitin na natin na example bibili ka ng bahay. Yun bahay na napili mo ay foreclosed. So alam mo na agad na minalas ang tumira doon. That alone should ring bells of alarm inside you.
Let's say ayos naman. Pasok ka and you noticed that the stove is seen directly from the main door. Alam natin bad iyan sa feng shui. Basic logic tells you kasi you will get distracted kapag ikaw ang nagluluto. At hindi rin maganda for food safety reasons.
Kung ang lupa naman na kinatatayuan ng bahay ay yun inclined type wherein mas lower yun sa rear than the front ay alam mo na hindi ito an easy place to build a structure on. Dinaan mo sa daya so yun inclined spaces sa likod ginawa mo yun lower part na mga bedroom and even kitchen. Per basic logic yun lupa is already exerting subtle but strong force towards the lower elevated part - due to gravity for one kung you don't get it. Then dahil a lot of the upper structures are being balanced by the structure's beams, columns, etc. ay mas felt itong subtle chi na ito sa lower room which are unfortunately bedrooms and kitchen. Hindi na ka makatulog mabuti dahil sa mga iyon ay no positive energy is also being generated due to those forces.
Let's go towards something simpler. CR agad pagbukas mo ng unit na kukunin mo. Then katabi ng door ay doon yun sink o stove. It may seem practical but it is not. CR next to the main door by now alam na ninyo is bad. Uber bad. For practical reasons its not also good for your health. No matter how clean you try to make it so ay may mga things there that are simply not ideal to be present near where folks come in and go. Even more so next to where cooking is done.
Going even simpler ay paano kung mga bed, tables, etc. Going sa practical pa rin tayo. Feet o head directly facing the door. We know na bad ito. It simply does not make you think enough to relax or face a new day with positive outlook. Always mo iisipin you need na naman to move to work or go to school. Or be somewhere kasi hindi nga happy ang feeling mo kapag nasa room ka so instead of resting you are using up more energy.
Being good is not enough. One needs to act. Walang masamang magtanong more so if there are folks who will help such. That is why I post here instead of charging folks PF for the same kind of service - well, ibang usapan na kapag more complex and detailed ones as I too do need to put food on our table. And then there are folks like you who would share what they learned to those who are open.
Kung alam mo ang feng shui pero bad ka naman ay hindi rin tama iyon. In the end it will catch up to you too. Hindi ba sinabi ko 3x na ako nagtanong sa winning combo ng lotto and sinagot ako. 3x rin ibinigay sa akin yun combo. 90M plus yun unang 2 and 100M plus yun pangatlo. Yet I was also told that death will follow that if I opt for it. Kahit yun 3 pagsamahin and isa lang close to me naman ang kapalit never mind. There are other ways to earn money but I know no technique how to raise the dead.
FYI. And yes, a friend did suggest bakit hindi ko na lang sabihin sa kanya yun winning combo tapos hati kami. I won't escape even by that way and may put someone even more in harm's way. I've seen how karma works and its ugly. If someone asks kung hindi ba ako nagagalit, nagtatampo, etc. as it could solve a lot of my money worries even for the long-term future ay oo naman. Tao rin ako who feel na iba rin yun secured ka financially for the future. However, I've seen how money corrupts many people more so paano pa kung power and money is combined. Kung noon lang nadedemonyo na ako to torment a cretin who made me lose face ay paano pa kaya kung I have both. Maybe its not yet the right time for me or more probably the proper way to get my hands on such.