watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106522 times)

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2015, 12:38:06 am »
^I would suggest dark brown sis. I use soft brown and for me it's dark pa nga. Hehe. Have you tried using castor oil? :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2015, 10:52:47 am »
^^budzwhiz, I dyed my hair black so it's black black talaga and I use ABH pomade in dark brown... it's really dark, almost black na nga. Eh diba for our eyebrows, dapat 1 shade lighten than our hair colour talaga

serpensortia

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »
Has anyone tried the ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark? Is it good? Bakit pag tumitingin ako ng swatches online, ang brown niya. :( I don't want brown brows :\ It looks awkward with my black hair. If I have to opt for a lighter shade, I'd go with (dark) grey tones, not brown haha

I wanna switch from In2It already because the ELF one comes with some sort of a gel. I think it might help in getting strands in place. Saka sa In2It, di naman lahat ng shade nagagamit ko. Pwede siguro pangcontour kaso di naman ako nagcocontour. Pero maganda talaga siya. I use it to fill in after I outline with pencil. I get compliments hihi siguro nagsawa lang ako kasi SOBRANG TAGAL MAUBOS hahaha if you're planning to buy, I'd still recommend. Yung P300+ mo, years siguro mo magagamit.

Kapag naconfirm ko na leaning to brown nga ang ELF Dark, In2It baby na siguro ako forever lol

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2015, 06:31:59 pm »
^Ako sis I've used the ELF brow kit before, but the Medium variant naman. It was very warm-toned for me.

serpensortia

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2015, 07:35:26 pm »
^thanks, sis ;) was the gel any help in keeping the strands in place? Weird kasi ng kilay ko! Sa umpisa, ang kapal at ang haba ng strands, lumalagpas yung iba sa outline. From the tip to the arch, short and sparse. Filling na lang kailangan. Ayoko na bumili ng seperate product para lang matame yung nasa unahan haha para tipid! Share lang, nakatry na ako gumamit ng Young's hair gel sa sobrang inis at kuripot ko hahaha

Review sa Maybelline Crayonbrow in Light Gray (walang nakasulat na shade, actually): okay din 'to kaso sa dalawang beses na bumili ako, parehas kong naexperience yung nagbara yung mga pantasa, at tasa na lang ako nang tasa hanggang sa naubos na yung more than half the lenght na pencils ko. Nakakatawa na nakakalungkot? Natrauma ako. Sabi ko sa sarili ko "never again!" Retractable na ng Etude House bibilhin ko para wala nang tasa-tasa! Di ko alam kung engot lang ba ako magtasa ever since elementary school pa, o masyadong creamy yung pencil kapag tinatasahan na kaya nagkandabara. Namamahalan pa naman ako. P140 din yun! Haha pero kung feeling niyo sadyang di lang ako marunong magtasa, go! Sabi ng kaklase ko one time na ito gamit ko sans the brow powder, ang ganda raw at akala niya powder kasi natural ang finish. Pag pencil kasi may tendency na madiinan paglalagay di ba? As in kita ang harsh ang lines lalo kapag di nabrush through. Ako pa naman eh "mabigat ang kamay" pag nagmemakeup.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2015, 08:10:46 pm »
^ Ganyan din brows ko sis. I trim na lang the longer strands, maayos naman siya. :) No need na for a brow mascara.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2015, 10:03:51 pm »
Alright, thanks sissies kyuza and gumdrops26. How about the staying power? Need pa ba i-set with brow powder? Saka true ba na madali sila magtuyo kahit few months palang ginagamit? :D

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2015, 10:44:00 pm »
Best brow product for me is shu uemura brow ink ang dali gamitin

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2015, 08:04:51 pm »
hi sis :) can I ask how much yan? and san yung exact branch nila?

Ang traffic kasi sa Ortigas and there is no free parking in that area so I haven't been there for consultation.  The price range is around 15k to 20k.  You can search pretty looks in Facebook they are very active in social media ;)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2015, 08:19:59 pm »
kyuza, Won't the eyebrow makeup look so kapal and made up if may water pa to keep it in place?  I use eyebrow pencil lang and I brush the area for blending, and even then, I look so made up most of the time people always think I'm so taray  8)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:06:09 pm by blushberry »

maplesyrup

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2015, 10:47:52 pm »
I like k-palette's dual brow brush and powder. Probably helps kasi I'm good with the brush i get the result I want.

audrey932

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2015, 06:18:46 pm »
love the nichido minerals shade of taupe. then i put brow mascara.

betsyness

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2015, 03:05:41 pm »
i'm loving the eyebrow pencil that i got from Daiso sa Palawan. It's so much like the one with slanted tip, retractable from TFS. but for a very cheap price. wala akong makita sa Daiso in MNL na ganun. Pero when I went to BKK, sa Daiso there meron. :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2015, 06:17:58 pm »
budwhiz, no need na to put brow powder - the staying power is amazing! Unless of course you rub your eyebrows ;D then it will come off

and yes, it's true it dries rather quickly... when it does get hard to work with, I just scrape the top (dried) layer off.

just make sure you keep it covered and don't leave it without any lid for too long.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2015, 08:35:43 pm »
^ Thanks sis. I'm really considering getting ABH, but still torn between that and Benefit's Brow Zings.

Sissies, any reviews on Benefit Brow Zings - Dark? Is it really too warm on natural, super dark hair?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:38:14 pm by budzwhiz »

beluy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2015, 08:39:25 pm »
i used k-pallet i bought it from online shop

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2015, 11:46:31 am »
Has anyone tried having their eyebrows waxed at Benefit?

jmag06

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2015, 01:02:38 pm »
How to achieve perfect brows ba? :/

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2015, 09:29:02 pm »
blushberry: Depends on your brows, really. :) If di pa enough yung brow powder on her, then dampening the brush will help keep the brow makeup on longer. Kapag medyo harsh na wag na lang kakapalan yung lagay. :)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2015, 11:53:18 pm »
What to get kaya mufe aqua brow or anastasia sip pomade? I don't know what shade din to get..  I'm still a beginner, i need to shape and clean pa my eyebrow.. can you recommend a place where i can get it done po? Sorry dami tanong. Thanks po

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close