We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Those with thin kilays, you can use castor oil for hair growth, mga sis. You can buy it from the drugstore, around P40 lang a bottle.
Mej late na ako pero I jumped on the abh dipbrow pomade bandwagon and all I can say is I really love it. <3 I'm currently using it in the shade soft brown.
^ah yan din gamit ko now sis, In2it brow powder, ok naman sya pero di sya nagla last sa kin...ilang hours lang burado na
I'm very interested with prettylooks' 3D eyebrow styling, and this involves tattoo yata. I have yet to go there kasi walang parking sa may ortigas.