We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I did kasi I didn't know about other emcees then hah! hasty decision, pero I think okay naman sya. I have no ideas as to how good DTS is, puro rave ang nababasa ko though. Also with thoffy. Worry ko lang is if magkahiwalay baka mas mahal. Pero theory ko lang yun never really inquired to others. SMA kasi walang hosting, sa kanila lang ni Imbitado ako nag inquire for OTD
I know super good reviews so Kiss The Girl. But I dunno, in the past everytime I email them it takes them quite some time to answer my email. I even had an unaswered email with questions before and because of that I got a bit turned off. I had spoken with one of them on the phone and while she was super friendly and accommodating, I felt that she wasn't so eloquent and good at speaking English.Sheena of SMA Weddings was more eloquent and "smart" to talk to. She wasn't speaking straight English but when she did, OK naman, although I would have preferred someone who spoke more English. So for a while I was resigned to the fact that I would have to go to a top tier, high end coordinator to get the type of coordinator I was seeking.But then I spoke with Bon Villahermosa, of Events and Elements. She was eloquent and quite good at speaking English. She was very refined as she spoke. I checked her FB and saw that she graduated from Assumption, and she seems to have good taste in all of her suggestions. Down side is that they are very new in the business, but her brides here in GT have rave reviews. So I guess Ill just have to meet them in person before I decide. Otherwise, I'll book Ruby Ines. But I have to decide soon, kasi baka maunahan ako.