We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis ashie0624welcome to GT! overseas bride here too..never heard of VAM Creative events yet.. but i can recommend my coordinator, she's very good at communicating with her clients.
Thanks! May I ask who is your coord? I want to stay on budget so maximun ko lang sana is 15k..
^ sis hallerskiDi na daw available ang imbitado sa date nya.. ^sis ashieMine is Events & Elements by Bon Villahermosa. OTD is 16,5k if I'm not mistaken.
Ayie will be in SM megamall this weekend! did you get her also as your host??
baka naman you can suggest pa someone like them na OTD + emcee na budget friendly...