Author Topic: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4  (Read 168633 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #580 on: March 16, 2016, 07:12:29 am »
Hi sis bridechilla! I had Paul made my gown for my wedding last year. I agree with everything you said. He's a very nice person and talagang nagkapalagayan kami ng loob, even my husband really likes him kasi mabait talaga sya and very masipag. He would go to my place for fittings and alterations without any additional charge and he even gave us GCs as wedding gift. Sayang nga kasi we really wanted him to be present sa wedding namin but hindi sya nakapunta kasi madami syang December clients na kelangan tapusin (november kami kinasal). We didn't have any formal contract with him. And true, nagkaron din ako ng feeling na parang awkward sya pag medyo formal ang usapan, he would always joke about it lang. I felt this especially nung 2nd dp ko na sa kanya. But I realize na yes, siguro talagang hindi pa sya sanay sa business side of being a mananahi and designer. When we were transacting with him, wala pa syang full time job nun so he's relying only on his designer gigs (sabi nya he has 1-2 clients lang per month). But we never had any problems with him talaga. Kasi super bait nya talaga sa amin. Di naman din sya na-late with any of our deadlines kahit wala kaming contract and puro text and fb messages lang kami. I would just ask kung kelan matatapos and he delivered very well naman. He's actually one of my favorite suppliers kasi sobrang dali nyang kausap and wala na kong masyadong inisip for my gown and my entourage's. Even up to now we still chat and catch up, he even asked me for official photos from our wedding kasi he's building a coffee table book daw of his 2015 brides.

Siguro talagang hindi pa sya sanay sa mga legalities and all ng business nya. I remember him telling me before na meron syang client na nagrent ng suits, may contract sila kung kelan isosoli and how much ang charge kapag late. Ending, a month after the agreed date di pa din nasoli yung mga suits but hindi nya mahabol yung client kasi baka daw balikan sya re: the validity of the contract and other legalities since his business is not registered yet. Medyo takot pa sya sa mga ganyan bagay siguro.

But yes, he could've dealt with you more professionally about the cancellation. Siguro naintimidate din sya sa contract nyo, hehe kasi nga hindi sya sanay.

Anyway, i hope you find your gown supplier already :) I just had to share also my experience with Paul kasi he's a really nice person and magaling naman din talaga sya.

msbrick

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #581 on: March 16, 2016, 01:02:43 pm »
Hi sisses! Can anyone recommend a reasonable designer for simple wedding gowns? No beadings, embroidery, or ruffles pero perfect yung silhouette and refined yung pagtahi..

Parang ganito peg ko  8): http://www.modwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/peter-langner-10-10012015-km.jpg

My TGT budget for gown is only up to 20k PHP.

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #582 on: March 16, 2016, 01:55:25 pm »
^hi sis msbrick, backread ka sis, marami tayong mga sisses na simple lang din ang gown, i think may mas mumura pa jan sa budget mo, nung isang araw nagpunta ako sa Divi, mas bonggga pa jan sa peg na gown mo ang design, 10k lang ang price na sinabi sakin, sa Tutuban Mall pa yun, sa 2nd floor...  ;) ;) ;)

bridechilla2017

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #583 on: March 16, 2016, 03:14:22 pm »
Hi sis bridechilla! I had Paul made my gown for my wedding last year. I agree with everything you said. He's a very nice person and talagang nagkapalagayan kami ng loob, even my husband really likes him kasi mabait talaga sya and very masipag. He would go to my place for fittings and alterations without any additional charge and he even gave us GCs as wedding gift. Sayang nga kasi we really wanted him to be present sa wedding namin but hindi sya nakapunta kasi madami syang December clients na kelangan tapusin (november kami kinasal). We didn't have any formal contract with him. And true, nagkaron din ako ng feeling na parang awkward sya pag medyo formal ang usapan, he would always joke about it lang. I felt this especially nung 2nd dp ko na sa kanya. But I realize na yes, siguro talagang hindi pa sya sanay sa business side of being a mananahi and designer. When we were transacting with him, wala pa syang full time job nun so he's relying only on his designer gigs (sabi nya he has 1-2 clients lang per month). But we never had any problems with him talaga. Kasi super bait nya talaga sa amin. Di naman din sya na-late with any of our deadlines kahit wala kaming contract and puro text and fb messages lang kami. I would just ask kung kelan matatapos and he delivered very well naman. He's actually one of my favorite suppliers kasi sobrang dali nyang kausap and wala na kong masyadong inisip for my gown and my entourage's. Even up to now we still chat and catch up, he even asked me for official photos from our wedding kasi he's building a coffee table book daw of his 2015 brides.

Siguro talagang hindi pa sya sanay sa mga legalities and all ng business nya. I remember him telling me before na meron syang client na nagrent ng suits, may contract sila kung kelan isosoli and how much ang charge kapag late. Ending, a month after the agreed date di pa din nasoli yung mga suits but hindi nya mahabol yung client kasi baka daw balikan sya re: the validity of the contract and other legalities since his business is not registered yet. Medyo takot pa sya sa mga ganyan bagay siguro.

But yes, he could've dealt with you more professionally about the cancellation. Siguro naintimidate din sya sa contract nyo, hehe kasi nga hindi sya sanay.

Anyway, i hope you find your gown supplier already :) I just had to share also my experience with Paul kasi he's a really nice person and magaling naman din talaga sya.

Yes! He shared with us the same story re: the suits and even his other horror stories na the garments he rented out never came back to him. Actually we really felt bad for him nga noon e, and even the best man (who does fashion design too) encouraged him to "professionalize" his services more para hindi siya nakakawawa sa ganun. Sayang lang naman kasi ang gaan talaga ng loob ko sa kanya and I had a good feeling about him. But my personality being sigurista, it wasn't enough for me to risk it on him without having a contract to protect us both kasi I didn't personally know anyone who had worked with him. Budget bride ako so I can't afford costly mistakes haha. I was even recommending him to my entourage. Hopefully, he'll be able to work on the business aspect para he can confidently deal with any client and even grow his business with less barriers. :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #584 on: March 17, 2016, 11:42:51 pm »
Hi mga sis, ang bilis mapuno nitong thread, it means marami padin ang tumatangkilik sa divisoria, may it be good or bad experiences man yan.

So before this thread closes, let's please move to the new one. 

Here's the link to the new thread Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 5: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293123.0.html#new


 :)

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #585 on: March 18, 2016, 02:58:30 am »
Hi sissies! Here's my dilemma. I shortlisted 3 or 4 GT finds supplier in Divi. My fiance and me are both working overseas. We went to Divi nun nagbakasyon kame for a week last Feb.4. After looking around 168, I decided to search for Mark brides in the other shopping center. I passed by Kisha but since nakausap ko si Sarsi thru fb, I went straight to Mark muna. There I met Mark sitting in the center of her shop. After a couple of hours making rounds sa bridal area ng 168, I was impressed sa displays ni Mark so I sat down with him and showed him my two pegs which he combined and quoted. Ang galing nya mag sales talk and as Ive seen sa fb page, pasok sa taste ko. He quoted and we paid the downpayment. He wrote down na July ang wedding ko kahit October ang real date. He told me na first fitting ko will be in July and If Im not mistaken he wants me to get the gown too on July na. Sabi pa nya, he will post in facebook the sketch of my gown so I could see it daw since di naman nya na drawing ng maayos yung combined peg ko.


In short, I thought I'm in good hands na. However, I started to try communicating with him sa facebook page, lage ako seenzoned. At first Ive sent him the second gown na I showed him kasi nalimutan namin iprint and ibigay sa kanya. Also, yung skintoned na sleeves gusto namin baguhin kasi parang stockings. But no response sa mga messages ko. I added the other account and until today, seenzoned pa rin ako sa follow ups ko. He posted status and I put a comment but I was ignored. And he replied to the 2nd comment na magfifitting na. I will call him on my upcoming days off kasi March na...should I be worried? Any Mark brides here? Ganito ba talaga? hehe. Sorry for the long story. :-[

courtney0507

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #586 on: May 17, 2016, 01:39:16 pm »
Rather than going t Divisoria I took a chance booking Paul MAnuel Collections. Actually one of his client lang din yung nagbigay ng review about him kaya kinuha ko na din. Paul is highly recommended as in. Moe than the output he is very reliable I enjoyed working with him. I did not even went to his boutique even once kasi nga sya mismo yung pupunta sayo para maasikaso ka. On my wedding day he was there as in sya mismo nagaasikaso sa kin sa damit pati sa shoot para lang mag ayos ng gown. Where can you find a couture such nice as him. He treated me not justa client but a friend. If I can give him 100 stars rating I wuld. I am very satisfied with his work lalo na ang work ethics. You may also tru his business partner for the flowers kasi A for the effort silang dalawa. To paul and Leceister I love you both thank you for making my wedding day a success. worth every money spent.https://www.facebook.com/PaulManuelCollections/?fref=ts. That is their link.   

MarishB

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #587 on: August 01, 2016, 03:47:53 pm »
Hello Girls. Newbie ako dito. Question lang. Anong magandang cloth ng gown ang classy at the same time affordable? Yung gusto ko kasing design, sabi lahat nila is made of Taiwan Jusi which cost 30-40k.. eh nsa 20-25k lang ang budget namin ng fiance ko. Thanks :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Gowns in Divisoria PART 4
« Reply #588 on: August 01, 2016, 07:09:33 pm »
Hi MarishB - welcome to GT! bago pa ma-lock tong thread lets move on the next. here's the link: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293123.0/topicseen.html

regarding your question you can try to check the website/facebook pages of the following:
bridehouse
mark brides
ivory and lace
mel orlina couture
camille garcia bridal
merlene marcelo

yung iba sa kanila my mga RTW gowns.. make an appointment with them sis and try out their RTW gowns if possible. Designers will guide you naman kung ano ang tela na gagamitin nila. Kailan ang wedding mo sis? Happy preps!




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close