watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37554 times)

luscious_peach

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2019, 10:14:22 pm »
Loreal Rouge signature's I AM WORTH IT is very long lasting and lightweight. I also like shades I CHOOSE and I EMBRACE. They complement my no-makeup look :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2019, 06:41:20 pm »
I love Fenty Beauty lip paint in Unlocked. Ever since I got this, I havent stopped wearing it. A little goes a long way and it doesnt dry out or make my (already super dry ) lips chap. Super great buy. I also have this in uncuffed but I rarely use it since it's the same color as my lips but when it oxidizes, nagda darken sya and I don't like dark lip colors.

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2019, 09:36:57 am »
Catrice generation matt liquid lipstick. Hindi drying at medyo tumatagal naman sa akin

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #223 on: August 20, 2019, 05:17:33 pm »
not really a lipstick person since mas prefer ko lip tints and tinted lip balms, but i'm currently loving EB Advance Matte Matic in Dusky Rose and Pink Sugar in Birthday Suit.

mariathumbelina

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2019, 11:56:58 am »
Inglot Lipstick Matte in the shade #410

Loving it! It's kinda like my staple. I use it more often than my other lipsticks coz it has a universal shade. It's like MLBB depending on how much I apply it. Almost the same quality as Mac's, but I opt for darker shades with the latter. I think this is Inglot's bestselling lipstick, and I'm not doubting it (:

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2019, 09:55:25 am »
After a long time experimenting with other brands, bumalik din ako sa Colourpop. :D The satin liquid lipsticks and the lux matte lipsticks are unbeatable for me, and I love that they have a wide range of peachy-mauve colors hehe. Super bang for the buck.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #226 on: September 08, 2019, 12:02:38 am »
Blk All-Day Intense - Elegant
not so All-Day kapag kumakain lol

meekahuang

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2019, 03:36:08 pm »
who has the best long lasting orange lipstick? aside from revlon na mabilis madeform because of humidity

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2019, 11:10:20 am »
^MAC morange or lady danger mac mattes are some of the most longlasting lippies for me.

meron din affordable option. yun maybelline superstay matte liquid lippie. shade is Heroine.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2019, 08:57:50 pm »
any recommendation long lasting lip tint? thanks

meekahuang

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #230 on: October 09, 2019, 02:45:11 pm »
^MAC morange or lady danger mac mattes are some of the most longlasting lippies for me.

meron din affordable option. yun maybelline superstay matte liquid lippie. shade is Heroine.

thanks ha. will check these out

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2019, 06:15:49 pm »
Pat McGrath in Omi.  I got a mini trio set with 2 other shared.  All of them are great, but Omi fits me best.  And the formula is super smooth on the lips.    :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2019, 10:53:22 am »
I like edens Paradise Nude Teddy liquid lipstick.

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2019, 11:43:37 am »
^me too!

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #234 on: October 15, 2019, 03:19:25 pm »
Charlotte Tilbury b**** Perfect

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2019, 01:05:42 am »
Chicholic Lip Lacquer in Cocoa Pink....maganda ipahid in fernez...saka lasting, yun nga lang yun palang nakuha kong shade eh meron akong similar shade nito sa Maybelline...

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #236 on: October 28, 2019, 12:33:20 am »
Sunnies Face Fluffmatte Nude-ish in On Repeat. Ang gandaaaa, perfect everyday nude for me (NC25 ako sa MAC). Fresh fresh lang ang peg, hindi pa drying. Ganda ng formula  :-*

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #237 on: October 30, 2019, 04:40:37 pm »
MAC retro-matte liquid lipstick in the shade "dance with me" perfect cool-toned matte red lipstick.

This is best when you dont have make up on (or want people to believe you didn't conceal the shiz outta your face)... kilay and mascara lang, and then red lipstick, effortless ang pagka put-tohether nya.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2019, 08:03:55 am »
^sis goddesella, naghahanap ako ng dupe nyan Mac Dance with Me, meron kayang local brand na pwede?

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #239 on: November 04, 2019, 06:44:28 pm »
^ Hi Sis, I have something from Fashion21, (may fashion21 pa ba) that's very close to the shade of Dance With Me, hindi nga lang matte.

i will check the shade name pag uwi ko, pero it's been years since i bought that one.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close