watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37658 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Share your latest lipstick find
« on: October 12, 2014, 06:45:00 am »
Hi All,

I recently got into collecting lipsticks. Dati Chapsticks lip balm lang. Then I got older and played with colors.

What I discovered lately which I also recommend:

New Avon Ultra Color Matte - Matte Mandarin (little less expensive but long lasting and nice)
Mary Kay Hibiscus (para sa akin pricey na sya at 750 or 850 sa budget for lipstick but it is worth it.)

I also would love to have the Maleficent MAC collection - As I have searched the net maganda yung Amplified True Love's Kiss but sadly wala na sa Glorietta when I asked. Out of stock na sya.

I want to add more sa collection ko and discover new lippies. :)

powerpacfan

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 11:18:56 am »
Current fav ang mac violetta.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 11:38:48 pm »
I'm loving MAC All Fired Up :)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 07:51:18 am »
hi powerpacfan nice yang violetta almost same shade with Mary Kay's hibiscus

hello  ysa_38 Thanks sis I might check that on payday lol I am allowed one purchase/indulgence per payday sabi ni hubby. Marami kasi recommend is Ruby Woo or Russian Red :)

I love the name pa All Fired Up

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 08:45:00 am »
current fave ko ngayon yung nars audacious kelly... very pretty hibiscus pinkish red color and panalo ang formula  :)

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 08:55:35 am »
Avon's Ultra Color lipstick in Red 2000, lakas maka -Anne Curtis ng lips  ;D

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 01:20:48 pm »
lovely_carrot hi sis true yan I love the collection ng ultra color lipstick I have one in Racy Red. :)

AngelicFez hi sis I love the way you described it --- a fusion of all colors I like :) NARS is how much? parang pricey ata ito pang pasko na lang siguro haha
 

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 02:07:20 pm »
^hi sis! medyo pricey lang talaga si audacious at Php1650.. mas mahal compared sa normal lipsticks ng nars.. pero worth naman sya kasi super pigmented kaya a little goes a long way... and the texture is heavenly ;)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 02:27:40 pm »
I'm a lippie addict ,too! Try mo Tom Ford sis.. Pricey but worth it talaga sya and lots of gorgeous colors to choose from. YSL lippies are so nice din though my fave is still MAC Russian Red ❤️
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:51:29 pm by cosmochick »

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 02:41:10 pm »
Hey sis cosmochick! Parang Pringles lang sya once you pop you can't stop.
I love lipsticks kasi parang kahit lipstick lang good to go na lalo na in a rush we can still be pretty!

Oh my I heard about Tom Ford na brand nga naku need to save. Or ilagay sa wishlist sa Christmas lalo na friends and relatives abroad. Or wishlish sa company party. Sana yung CEO makakuha name ko lol

Thanks for sharing.

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 03:41:51 pm »
rimmel kate moss lasting finish in 107. super ganda ng shade, texture, at staying power!

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 01:54:33 pm »
I'm loving Maybelline Warm Me Up.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 02:51:49 pm »
Ako rin, loving MAC All Fired Up.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 03:20:12 pm »
My October bought lippies which im currently loving-- Nars Greta, Nars Anita, Nars Anna, Mac
Nouvelle Vogue and Mac Pander Me.

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 08:56:36 pm »
MAC Pander Me

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 11:32:20 pm »
Mga sis pag nagshare kayo pasama na rin ng price. At sana meron ding medyo mura. :) Recently lang ako naging into lipstick so yung mga post dito eh makakatulong talaga. Thank you.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 03:06:15 am »
CHARLOTTE TILBURY.   Love Bite

(But, bought more, to hoard of TOM FORD:  Cherry Lush & Reckless. It's an addiction.)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 07:46:40 pm »
Sorry for asking. Pero ano kayang magandang shape ng lipstick ang maganda sa mga putlain. Nangingitim kasi lips ko pag nasa officr sa super ginaw. Nagiging violet tuloy yung itsura ng lips ko. Mostly kasi ng lipstick ko baby pink ang shade

carrot cake

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 10:22:35 pm »
Revlon color burst lip butter - It's a must try  :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 06:01:36 pm »
Rimmel Matte by Kate Moss in 107 - Nice dark burgundy red.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close