watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37576 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2018, 04:43:26 pm »
^i love it! it's long lasting on my lips and can withstand drinking and eating snacks. It also leaves a stain na even naman sa lips. Will get other colors because i love the formula so much.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2018, 04:58:54 pm »
^anong shade kinuha mo sa sunnies sis? thanks

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2018, 09:44:40 am »
Ditto on Sunnies Fluffmattes.  Super nice.  I have the shade, Hot Sauce. 

I also bought Colourette in Deniz.  Nice color and has a minty taste to it but after awhile pumapanget sa lips ko.  Drying din and nakaka-pale lalo ng lips kaapg natanggal.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2018, 12:34:14 pm »
^anong shade kinuha mo sa sunnies sis? thanks

i got hot sauce, baked, vacay, 143, milkshake and major hehe tatlo na lang kulang

ang ganda rin nya actually sa eyes and cheeks! ang dali ispread and ganda ng colors.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2018, 01:18:14 pm »
^i love it! it's long lasting on my lips and can withstand drinking and eating snacks. It also leaves a stain na even naman sa lips. Will get other colors because i love the formula so much.

Thank you! Wondering if they still have long lines at the mall. The last time I checked it was too long. How much for one lipstick?

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2018, 10:56:38 am »
I recently ordered Loreal Infallible matte lipstick in the Lazada sale.  I got one from the chocolate line, super sarap ng amoy!  Parang chocolate talaga but no taste.  What's really good about it is, transfer-proof siya just like in Heart's ad.  Nakakahiya kasi whenever I see my lippies na nasa tissue, mug or sa spoon ko kaya kahit medyo sticky than other brands, I'm glad I bought one.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2018, 11:02:16 am »
Loreal Color rich mattes in Coral Veritable 💄

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2018, 01:26:03 pm »
Anyone have tried Maine's lipstick collaboration with Mac? 

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2018, 04:33:35 pm »
Anyone have tried Maine's lipstick collaboration with Mac? 

I have! it's not flattering on morena skinned gals like me (nc30- 35) and it's not matte as it claims. More like satin finish sya. I have mac matte lippies and ang layo if icocompare sa formula nya. To think mac is claiming na matte sya. Sad din ako sa color. But if you're fair- skinned ok naman sya

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2018, 05:19:04 pm »
my friend, she is around NC30 to 35 or baka nga mas light pa (this is my shade but feeling ko mas maputi siya sakin), she was very happy she got the lippie pero it's too light sa kanya (mas light pa sa natural color ng lips niya  :( kung pwede lang magcomment lols pero walang basagan ng trip  :P
my review si JohnRey sa YT for morena curlss  ;D , nagawan ng konting paraan by using some lip liners.
sa mga mapuputi siguro maganda siya!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2018, 05:41:28 pm »
My friend bought it and it sort of resembles MAC Ravishing which I have. Mas gusto ko si Ravishing cus it's more flattering on my nc30 skin. Sorry but too much hype hahaha

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2018, 08:30:55 pm »
I love the loreal in mont blanc. Best nude for me for any skintone.

forever27

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #212 on: October 05, 2018, 12:00:03 am »
Just got the Maybelline Super Stay matte ink liquid lipstick in Ruler and Dreamer. Ang hirap nya lang tanggalin, superstay talaga sya.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2018, 03:48:05 pm »
I have! it's not flattering on morena skinned gals like me (nc30- 35) and it's not matte as it claims. More like satin finish sya. I have mac matte lippies and ang layo if icocompare sa formula nya. To think mac is claiming na matte sya. Sad din ako sa color. But if you're fair- skinned ok naman sya

Thank you so much for this info. I was planning to buy it but I guessed it's really just hyped out. Is it long lasting?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2018, 12:12:04 am »
Ficklemind, I watched John Rey?s review and oh my gosh, he is hilarious. Na addict tuloy ako sa videos nya hahaha

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #215 on: October 08, 2018, 03:17:25 pm »
Thank you! Wondering if they still have long lines at the mall. The last time I checked it was too long. How much for one lipstick?

its 345 per lippie. Sa Lazada lang ako nagaabang i dont want to line up sa malls for a lippie! I gave some of my lippies away sa friends kasi some colors tend to get bright orange on me na hindi bagay. Like baked and vacay. (nc30) ako btw. Excited to buy girlcrush though.

Thank you so much for this info. I was planning to buy it but I guessed it's really just hyped out. Is it long lasting?

Sadly it's not long lasting. Dissappointed ako kasi hindi naman sya matte ang layo sa ruby woo and chili na formula. It's more of satin on me kasi madulas sya sa lips.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2018, 11:04:02 am »
MAC Cosmo.
I am more of a red/dark and matte lippie.
but this one.. i love...

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2018, 12:39:01 pm »
its 345 per lippie. Sa Lazada lang ako nagaabang i dont want to line up sa malls for a lippie! I gave some of my lippies away sa friends kasi some colors tend to get bright orange on me na hindi bagay. Like baked and vacay. (nc30) ako btw. Excited to buy girlcrush though.

Sadly it's not long lasting. Dissappointed ako kasi hindi naman sya matte ang layo sa ruby woo and chili na formula. It's more of satin on me kasi madulas sya sa lips.
da
 

OMG! I didn't know that they have it in Lazada already.  But, I kinda want to swatch it first before buying it.

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #218 on: November 08, 2018, 05:13:49 am »
Super love Pat McGrath in 1995!!  Wish I bought more shades when I was abroad.  Ang mahal kasi ng patong ng online resellers dito.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2018, 12:41:57 pm »
Yung BLK 90's collection in Totally. Ganda ng shade and formulation kaso ang bilis matanggal.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close