watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37626 times)

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2018, 04:36:26 pm »
-maybelline vivid colors
-local lipstick
-clinque lip and cheek tint

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2018, 05:39:30 pm »
Infairness bet ko yung Chenelyn ng VICE Cosmetics

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2018, 03:21:22 pm »
Happy Skin - Under the Sheets. My right kind of nude.  :-*

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2018, 06:27:37 pm »
K-Palette Lit Tattoo in the peachy shade. I bought it in Japan though, anyone know where I can purchase this locally? Checked a few Beauty Bars and did not see them :(

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2018, 04:53:35 pm »
The hype is real about Pat McGrath lipsticks. I love the luxetrance line. I have the shade Portofumo and Sextrology. Very creamy, pigmented and super comfortable on the lips. Love the luxe packaging too!

tiinayy

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2018, 01:32:59 pm »
May sinubukan akong lip combo last week: Peri Ink Velvet - Inktude Rose tas I mixed it with ColourPop Bumble. Grabe bongga nag-lechon at humba na ako sa buffet tas pagkatapos ko ang ganda ko pa rin. Hahahaha

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2018, 07:00:30 pm »
^lol - in fairness paborito ko din i mix yang Colourpop Bumble kung san san.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2018, 08:39:35 pm »
Maganda ba talaga yung Peripera? Dami kasi akong nababasang raves about it.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2018, 09:22:39 am »
^sulit for me. unique yun formula nya kasi it's moisturizing yet very long lasting  yun tint na naiiwan. Pansin ko lang yun tint na naiiwan is in a different shade from the shade mismo like yun celeb deep rose shade which is a nudey warm rose shade ang naiiwan na tint is red. Ayun. Pero ito lang lippy na malakas makapagpaganda ng lips kahit dry hindi mo na need lip balm.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2018, 02:23:56 pm »
^I see. Ano po bang mas ok yung airy velvet or yung ink the velvet? Thank you.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2018, 03:47:40 pm »
^glad to hear, will get 2 airy ink velvet yung red and pink for daily use, ayoko na minsan ng nalalasahan ko yung lipstick and feeling na ang heavy, di naman pwede walang color lips magmumuka akong pale.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2018, 04:12:33 pm »
I can only speak for Airy Ink Velvet since that is what I have. Very lightweight! I felt nothing was on my lips. I wonder why some are bothered by it's scent though. I love it, medyo na emphasize lang yung dryness sa inner part ng lips ko pero I don't mind naman. Overall kasi lakas makaganda talaga! I have the My Brown Coral shade, would like to try other colors and Ink The Velvet.

faithfulnhappy

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2018, 08:01:28 pm »
Kakabasa ko lang thread na to, i should have tried peripera instead of buying revlon matte balm. Sure hindi siya drying pati feel ko yung mint pero hindi siya long lasting, sayang 595 or 575 ko, i was expecting parang max factor lipfinity siya, super long lasting, tapos nabili ko on sale last December at 400php lang.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2018, 09:02:04 pm »
Me too! I should have bought Peripera instead of Moonshot's Cream Paint  :-\ Though I really tried loving the latter. I still wanted it to work for me. I also bought the cream paint on sale for P500+ on Sephora. Mas okay na lang syang cream blush.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2018, 10:11:13 am »
Hi mga sis! I prefere the peripera ink velvet kaysa yun airy ink nila kasi i don't like the smell nun airy ink..uhmm parang sabon. Sorna sa description pero hindi ko talaga sya type when i tried it. And mas tumatagal naman daw si ink velvet kaysa kay airy ink. Besides, pigmented kasi lips ko so waley ang mga kulay ni airy ink  sa lips ko na morena haha! Bagay sya sa mga light colored lips or pwede naman patungan muna concealer if your lips are pigmented..

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2018, 01:14:55 am »
Maybelline Superstay 24 Matte Ink Lipstick - Pioneer kapag mag bu-buffet kayo, grabe lalaban talaga ito.  :)

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2018, 09:03:46 pm »
Currently loving the Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color. I think the shade Bare is my MLBB already. Cranberry is also very pretty, bagay pang everyday lippie kung nag ooffice ka. Their formula is smooth and soft to the lips. Not sure lang with the staying power. Bagay tong range nila for those who shun from matte formulas.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2018, 10:58:07 am »
Agree with Maybelline Superstay Matte Lipstick! no need for retouch! ang galing  :-*

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2018, 02:10:39 pm »
Dior Addict Lip tattoo. Tintry ko pa lang kasi pag tamad ako mag make up, lip tint and cheek tint lang good to go nako. :)

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2018, 01:34:23 pm »
Anyone have tried the sunnies lippies? Very curious about the longevity of it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close