watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37698 times)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2017, 07:56:26 pm »
Charlotte Tilbury in Amazing Grace. Love the shade. Love the finish. Worth the price.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2017, 11:11:58 pm »
2017, I am officially hooked on collecting good quality and pretty lippies
May favorites are:
Happy Skin  - Shut Up and Kiss Me
MAC - Mehr, Taupe, Flat Out Fabulous and MAC liptensity Smoked Almond (MLBB).
Colourpop - Aquarius collection

Ang tagal ko na di nagreply at sa tagal nakaipon na ko ng maraming lipsticks.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2017, 11:42:28 pm »
Guys, anyone who has already tried MHG Lips for Keeps Semi-Permanent Lip Tattoo? Pinipeel siya then magllast daw yung stain up to 24 hours.

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2017, 12:14:44 am »
Please Me by Mac. I can't wait for my orders to arrive from Colourpop. Hoarding ang peg ko sa mga liquid lippie nila. I'm excited.😍

airelle

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2017, 02:37:36 pm »
Gusto ko yung Matte Primrose by Fanny Serrano kaso amoy kandila  :(

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2017, 03:08:28 pm »
Discovered Dior Addict lipstick. So moisturizing and pigmented. Love it!

alexmack

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2017, 05:58:37 pm »
I bought Loreal  Color Riche Moist Matte in Maple Mocha yesterday. They are selling it at 50% off. Naisip kong subukan naman yung medyo brown color kasi karamihan sa lippies ko mapupula. Hindi naman kasi ako mahilig mag experiment before. Nasabihan lang ako ng younger sister ko na lumabas naman daw ako sa comfort zone ko. Ayun, napabili tuloy ako. Hoard kung hoard.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2017, 06:23:34 pm »
php 200 na lang yung loreal matte lippies !

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2017, 05:03:38 am »
Kat von d liquid lipstick - medyo disappointed ako kasi it doesnt last that long. Natatangal when I eat and drink.

Tarte tarteist lip paint - i find it drying and also doesnt last that long.

Still on the look for the best matte lipstick na magtatagal sa lips ko. Dami ko na natry huhu.

oranak

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2017, 12:13:31 am »
OHHHHHHH I want to share this will all of my sissies here!!  ;D ;D ;D  I found this new liquid lipstick- colourpop like. EXCEPT it is not drying at all.  ;) ;) I was not gifted na flawless ang lips. Mana ako sa mommy ko na marami lines ang lips, kaya ang hirap mag matte lipstick kasi mas lalo nahalalata (kaso un ang uso eh, kaya kht chaka goo paden, hahaha 8) ) BUT I found the perfect, as in perfect long lasting liquid lipstick without the dry feeling. Trust me. Andami ko na try na ibang liquid lipstick pero hindi talaga suitable saken.

Wet N' Wild na Megalast Liquid Catsuit. Promise, super hindi mo sya ma fefeel na suot mo. :-* For more than 8 hours sa work, at the end of the day asa lips ko paren. best part is, its affordable. They have different shades din that you can choose from, but my everyday lippie is the Rebel Rose which I think it suits every skin tone. Must try mga sis! :)

OfficeGirl

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2017, 12:28:18 am »
MAC Mehr. :) My perfect MLBB.

xteenagee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2017, 09:51:41 am »
I am eyeing this local brand Colourette.They're on sale sa BeautyMnl at 299, regular price niya is 499.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2017, 08:07:46 am »
php 200 na lang yung loreal matte lippies !

not drying on the lips sis?

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2017, 09:46:20 am »
hindi naman sis 😊

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2017, 12:11:39 pm »
how much ang wet and wild? natry ko na ang revlon matte (nagddry at sugat ang lips), EB LTD naman ok sana kaso hirap pag magretouch kasi kailangan alisin mo muna sa lips, Maybelline naman pag tumatagal nagddry na din.. sa ngayon Fashion21 muna ako na sushi.

unicorn_ChicMD

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2017, 09:51:58 pm »
MAC- velvet teddy
Colourpop- clueless: ang ganda ng finish.
                     donut
                     Monday

Recently lang ako naka try ng colourpop and mukhang favorite ko na siya. Sulit ang presyo.

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2017, 11:00:58 pm »
Colourpop bumble and goal digger! First I was afraid of this color but I read several reviews of pinays raving about this shade and was so happy it looks good for me. Muted red sya sophisticated. Not much drying than Kylie Lipkit if you prep your lips prior (pet jelly)

iloveChristmas

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2017, 11:42:14 pm »
Favorite lip combo for daily look: NYX lip matte cream MILAN with Milani liquid lipstick PRECIOUS. it's a gorgeous pinky nude lip.

thinkbubble

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2017, 10:11:35 pm »
Kat von d liquid lipstick - medyo disappointed ako kasi it doesnt last that long. Natatangal when I eat and drink.

Tarte tarteist lip paint - i find it drying and also doesnt last that long.

Still on the look for the best matte lipstick na magtatagal sa lips ko. Dami ko na natry huhu.

Maganda ang staying power ng Kylie matte liquid lipsticks. But if you want something na talagang long lasting kahit kumain at uminom ka pa, try the liquid lipsticks from Sephora (Cream Lip Stain). Dami magagandang shades. I love the shades Marvelous Mauve and Burnt Sienna :)

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2017, 11:00:59 pm »
^ I have to agree! I have to vouch for the staying power of the Kylie liquid lipsticks! As in kahit kumain and uminom ka, andun pa rin sya. Even when I brush my teeth at night may stain pa rin when I wake up. (Now I know to remove it with makeup remover too!) haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close