watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37799 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2015, 01:29:26 am »
I found cheap on the go lippies

Maybelline - Perfect Plum 165php
Maybelline - Pink Punch 165php

a little glossy; just perfect if going for a walk or grocery not for bonggang event kasi it needs retouch often

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2015, 02:06:09 am »

sima

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2015, 02:16:44 pm »
Naiintrigga ako dito sa Lime Crime Velvetines! Too bad hindi siya available dito sa atin.

Castell

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2015, 06:16:01 pm »
Maybelline 162 ;)

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2015, 08:40:04 pm »
Maybelline ColorShow lipsticks are so cheap but they don't disappoint. I bought a few of these and I love them all! Only Crushed Candy was drying, but the rest were not. <3

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2015, 09:22:16 pm »
What can you recommend for date night na bagay for pastel colored outfits? Thanks!!!

iwillcharmyourheart

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2015, 10:15:19 am »
Maybelline Colorsensational MAT5, parang Natural red lips lang sya.

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2015, 11:02:14 am »
Avon Simply Pretty "Eyes on me" collection in Lovely Pink. Sobrang ganda. And at only php115, it's a steal!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2015, 11:09:16 am »
What can you recommend for date night na bagay for pastel colored outfits? Thanks!!!

depende sa skintone mo dear. Kung first date, go for more natural looking shades para hindi maintimidate si boylet hehe. The more natural, the better. Pero dahil gabi sya, intensify it a bit. Darker natural shades would be your best bet. :)

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2015, 02:05:59 pm »
Nung umuwi ako sa pinas, bumili ako ng MAC Lipstick kase ang hirap mamili sa china at baka fake pa ang mabili ko. Hindi pa kami nag kakaintindihan ng mga sales lady. haha!

Eto ang mga shades:

Twig (MLBB)
Russian Red
Diva
Viva Glamour (Brown to Red -- super like ko!)

I' into deep red sahed ngayon. gusto ko lang ng uma-attitude ng lippie lately.

pero pag wala nung wala akong budget,

EB na DUST/SIENNA - Matte effect pero maganda at hindi drying super MURA PA!
Happy Skin - Honeymoon Glow (MLBB)

redhuman14

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2015, 02:09:25 pm »
MAC Craving, bibilhin ko sana kaso di na pinabayaran ng friend ko.hehe

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2015, 12:42:09 pm »
^ganda nga 'yun. Pang everyday wear. :)

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2015, 09:11:41 am »
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm, i love the Flirtatious shade. Plus the glossy finish isn't sticky or heavy on the lips, so this is a winner for me.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2015, 05:54:19 pm »
The newly reformulated Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks are now very much hydrating compared to the original Rouge Coco lipsticks. I have Arthur, Roussy, Etienne and Ina. Although all four of them didn't dry out my lips, my favorite out of the four is Arthur. It's such a lovely red lipstick with a beautiful shiny finish, and it's even moisturizing on my lips. <3

thinkbubble

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2017, 06:36:55 pm »
I recently got three lipsticks from Smashbox during a sale here. I got three shades from their Be Legendary lipsticks line: Fig, Mauve Matte, and Safe Word Matte. I super love the formulation. Pigmented saka hindi drying sa lips. super comfortable suotin. I especially love the shade Fig. Parang nakakatransform talaga ng look without looking over the top.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2017, 05:29:36 pm »
MAC Ravishing is my latest MLBB apart from fanfare! Ravishing is beige pink with a hint of orange but looks really lovely on my lips! Super love it!

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2017, 08:10:16 pm »
Since it's the middle of summer, I opted for non-matte lippies. I got myself some Avon Totally Kissable Lipsticks in Lacey Mauve and Caressing Coral. They're moisturizing, almost like lip balm. The colors are really pretty but a bit sheer. They don't last very long, around 3 hours tops. Still I'm loving both.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2017, 01:32:56 am »
MAC and Colourette!

I Love MAC Lipsticks and my favorite shades are Ruby Woo and Rebel. :)
For an alternative and cheaper lippies, I am using Colourette lipsticks. Super ganda. I love the Harlem and Bethany Shades. :)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2017, 03:37:13 am »
First time ko mag-try ng Ever Bilena. Na-curious ako sa hype with EB LTD lipstick, yung Cashmere Blush. I liked the color and super long-lasting sya sa lips kahit nag-coffee at kumain na ko. Mind you, 180php lang sya!  ;D

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2017, 09:37:15 am »
like ko yung sa in2it, parang colourpop lang. it turns satin afterwards.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close