watch now

Author Topic: Share your latest lipstick find  (Read 37780 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2014, 08:12:15 am »
Just bought :

Avon's Sangria
Avon's Matte Merlot

Ang ganda... underrated ata ito sa Pinas I dunno. :) Price is great. 2 lippies at 360 na Matte Merlot incredibly nice :)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2014, 04:03:39 pm »
Because Kathryn Bernardo posted a pic on IG that she loves Avon's Cherry Chameleon magic lipstick, I bought it and I don't regret it: At 189 pesos for two pieces, ang ganda nga! Very natural red lips! :D

wanderbrewha

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2014, 11:18:04 pm »
Happy Skin (Summer Fling)

Nyx Matte Lip Cream (Milan and Stockholm, their Milan shade is good for morenas as well)  :)

Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Lux 05 May Pink
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:42:23 am by wanderbrewha »

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2014, 09:39:35 am »
Avon's lipsticks always dry my lips out. sayang

New find is etude house dear wish lipsticks. Medyo ma-slip pero pigmented ng bongga

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2014, 04:24:05 pm »
Loving the new NARS Audacious Michiyo and NARS Audacious Marisa. Marisa is more of an everyday pink, while Michiyo is an awesome hot pink.

MissFemaleNetwork

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2014, 11:00:21 pm »
Hi, Let's Primp & Prettify GIRLTalkers! We are having a FREE MAC Technique workshop for Beauty GIRLTalkers on Dec. 13. The announcement is pinned sa top ng Let's Primp & Prettify board.

If you are interested, please just reply to the thread and follow the mechanics.

Thanks!! :)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2014, 02:49:27 am »
^thanks for the info. : ) I'll check it out

planning to get PLUM na shade for Christmas --- ano suggestion nyo? Mac Violetta?

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2014, 03:36:21 am »
Mac cosmo at vegas volt.

activedreamer

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2014, 03:19:12 pm »
Avon matte merlot. Tulad ng sabi ng ibang sisses, ang ganda ng kulay! Dark red pero wearable.:)


quennna

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2014, 03:52:59 pm »
bought 3 Maybelline colorshow: sweet orchid, pink punch n plum perfect

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2014, 08:47:33 pm »
MAC Rebel as a lipstain. hated it on the tube pero ganda pala sa lips!

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2014, 10:43:41 pm »
^ako naman sis gusto ko color nya sa tube pero pag nasa lips ko ang bright ng kulay... :-(

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2014, 10:46:34 pm »
ilang months/year ang shelf life ng lipstick pag gamit na?

mbarbi

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 12:42:18 am »
ako local  ;)

snoe beauty rouge deluxe .. very hydrating and ok naman lasting power....leaves a light stain .... i have 2 and i also bought their magic beso balm...hydrating din, may minty feeling and may color din.


latest mac ko naman no faux pass....ok din...halos similar sa girl about town ... iba lang finish  :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 03:36:39 pm »
MAC Pink Pigeon - Love the matte finish.

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2014, 03:56:12 am »
My latest lippie is from Bobbie Brown, Art Stick in Electric Pink shade

I have 3 others:
Mac Craving - pink glossy shade
Bobbie Brown Nude - brown shade
Chanel La Fascinante - Red

I plan to buy another in the Plum shade - siguro Bobbie Brown crushed plum. Maganda yung shade ng Happy Skin Girls Night Out kaso ang bilis mabura. I ended up using it in a game na lang, sayang 500. :D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 03:59:20 am by icee_star »

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2014, 09:30:40 am »
^I love Bobbi Brown lipsticks! Super sulit sya sakin unlike Mac..

I'm into deep reds right now :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2014, 10:21:58 am »
Late in the game but I recently got the Dior Fluid Stick in Rieuse, I thought I'd hate the formula but suprisingly, I love it!

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2014, 09:20:15 pm »
^I love Bobbi Brown lipsticks! Super sulit sya sakin unlike Mac..

I'm into deep reds right now :)

Yes pinakagusto ko rin to na brand. Sarap maghoard kaso ang mahal eh :D

MissFemaleNetwork

  • Guest
Re: Share your latest lipstick find
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2014, 09:26:36 pm »
Hi, Let's Primp & Prettify GIRLTalkers!

We are having a FREE MAC Technique workshop for Beauty GIRLTalkers on Dec. 13. The announcement is pinned sa top ng Let's Primp & Prettify board.

If you are interested, please just reply to the thread and follow the mechanics. Last few slots left so sign up now!

Thanks!! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close