We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sorry but I find suppliers too spoiled these days. I mean I am not stingy in feeding suppliers, even back then. But iba yung demanding kasi masyado. Like these proposals I got from stylists really demand food for the crew or a food allowance of a certain amount. Parang duh.... ang dami nila 15 pax and its not like they cant bring food in their vans-- or step out after to eat.
hi sis simang, IMO better to order ahead of time..baka may minimum delivery naman sila... in packed gourmet's case, 25pax ang min. order nila and may delivery charge din. sa bilang ko 20pax lang un suppliers kasama na un OTD coordinators.. pede naman ipakain na lang sa mga drivers and yaya un iba hehe kase baka dagdag stress pa un on the spot na pagbili ng crew meals..
^ morning wedding kami so we're kinda obligated to order crew meals in advance for breakfast. kawawa naman coordinators kung bibili pa sila ng food ng madaling araw. pero for the lunch meals, i think pwede dito yung sinasabi mo na on the day na bumili. usually nga daw kasi maraming sobra sa buffet so pwede na dito kumuha ang suppliers.