We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Happy birthday bro! If its meant to be, its meant to be. Learn to move on and let go and let God. Pray hard bro!
^same here sis. nagbirthday din ako ng wala sya.
Pag may hirap... Later on, mas ma appreciate mo na once you find her. Believe me!!! And since you will be more conscious on the status of your relationship, mas maalagaan nyo sya and it can therefore be more meaningful. Just sharing my experience. So the heartache shall pass. Don't worry. --------Hay, I'm happy as I really really think he is the best ever! But still can't take off my worries about the future. Somehow, not sure if I really like to be together (in one roof) and be that committed. may baggages and other priorities din kasi kami like his kids and my kids. *hirap*But at the same time, I sense he needs a constant partner in his quarters.
Chill lang, go with the flow. We'll see.