Author Topic: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)  (Read 71474 times)

ziontrec

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2014, 12:44:11 am »
a lie is a lie.
no such thing as big or small.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2014, 07:38:44 am »
^ Yikes! Sounds like trouble in paradise, but I sure do hope it works out in the end!
---
Feeling way much better now, so we're excited about being able to head out of the house!!!

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2014, 07:46:13 am »
^ingat and enjoy!

-------

malungkot today..  :(

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2014, 08:22:05 am »
^
Definitely take them to Padre Pio. :)


Thanks sis!  Will take your advice.  :)


We already planned our wedding kiss. Hahaha!

Wow, nagpractice na ba?   ;D 

Feeling way much better now, so we're excited about being able to head out of the house!!!

have fun sis!  :D





slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2014, 06:03:29 pm »
i had a heart-to-heart talk with my guy and i was able to tell him upfront about my feelings na parang hindi nya ako na-appreciate. he was really surprised when he learned that i was having those negative feelings. nag apologize naman sya and di lang daw sya showy, but he super appreciates daw all the things i'm doing for him and even for his family. i also appreciate yung pagkausap na ginawa sa kanya ng sister nya - advising him to treat me with love, respect, and to be faithful to me. yesterday, to my surprise he made a surprise visit at home (as i was working from home yesterday) kasi monthsary namin. i was not expecting it kasi alam ko nga we're both busy with work. sinabi pa nya nung morning na malabo sya makapunta, which i understand naman kasi monday nga.. so laking gulat ko talaga when he showed up nung hapon. in his small ways, gusto naman daw makabawi sa akin.  and i definitely appreciate even those small gestures. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2014, 06:24:13 pm »
Wow, nagpractice na ba?   ;D 

Haha yes! Sabi ko kase sa kanya amg dami kong napapansin na awkward kisses pag weddings, and i dont want ours to be awkward haha

-----

I was asking him what he wants to do on my bday. Sabi nya, sya na daw bahala. :) Excited na ko sa kung anoman naiisip nya gawin haha! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2014, 09:30:45 pm »
^ Good luck and enjoy the journey Frozen Toes.
^^ simang, so excited for your birthday! Advance Happy Birthday!!!

@tischarmedlife and Girltalker2.. thank you!!!
---
We're so amused because my brother doctor from afar approved my plea to go out of the house. He checked my eye via Facetime. He said okay, so we got to go on an indulgence date. 2 hours at the spa then dinner thereafter! This is the life! I don't feel so bad about S. Korea na!

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2014, 08:25:06 pm »
away-bati. hindi man lang sya magbago, parang hirap na hirap siya gawin yun. ang bata pa kais. hindi ko ba naman alam, naiisip ko ng wag na lang magparamdam sakanya pero hindi ko matiis, ang natitiis ko lang ay wag pumunta sakanila kasi dapat pag off ko nasa kanila ako.

sana kayanin ko. sana magbago na siya.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2014, 08:39:40 pm »
Inaantay ko yung niluto nyang dinner for us :) Sobrang sipag sa kusina. Takot yata na magutom ako. Haha!

cheepee

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2014, 08:43:20 pm »
feeling not secure :(

si hubby ay may officemate na sobrang clingy..not only once but many times na namen pinag awayan and yet di pa din maiwasan. dati namin housemate yung merlat at feeling ko they are having an affair :(

sabi ni hubby praning lang ako pero iba ang pakiramdam :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2014, 11:23:24 am »
^^ Malamang takot nga si D na magutom ka. Baka kasi pag pumayat ka, mabawasan yung asset mo na saobrang gusto niya!

^ Oh my sis cheepee, let's all hope that it's really nothing. Pray for it to be not true. And suppose it is true, pray for guidance still for the best course of action.

---

I am starting to become absent-minded. Must be anxiety kicking in?
He's here with me till Sunday, then come Monday next week --- back to LDR set-up. Ugh!!!
I am dreading that it's almost back to LDR, but I also don't want to kill the mood for the next few days.
So, it's a great balancing act for me!

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2014, 11:42:17 am »
I don't wanna call it lovelife yet. But someone is making me smile, someone I never expected which is a good thing, I think  :)

cheepee

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2014, 12:27:06 pm »

^ Oh my sis cheepee, let's all hope that it's really nothing. Pray for it to be not true. And suppose it is true, pray for guidance still for the best course of action.


uu nga sis..almost 4 years na din na ganto :( dati kong friend yung merlat tas nagka falling out na kami. isa lang ang panlaban ko..na ako ang legal wife..ahaha

yes, prayers na lang na sana kung meron man silang something eh tapusin na nila oh kung hindi man, bigay na lang nila ang kalayaan ko :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2014, 08:20:32 pm »
^^ t_r_i_s_h, sounds exciting. Enjoy the ride... the journey... the kilig from young, new love!

^ Stay strong. I understand na kinda in a tough spot ka. There's your daughter... and here's the hubby, too. When it rains, it kinda pours... but trust that the Lord will surely take care of you!

---

Feeling so much better since we're together again for tonight.
I guess, I was just all sorts of crazy since I've been really sick with my head killing me.
At the end of the day, I'd say... we blessed, thankful and simply enjoying our time together.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2014, 10:41:18 pm »

Wala akong masabi. I am still head over heels with him.
Sabi nya sakin how he wished he had met me 20 years ago. Duh!?  Pero sa totoo lang, wish ko din sana nameet ko sya 10 years ago!  Life would have been more fulfilling.

Kilig naman ako when he told me to make vacation plans on December. Me, him and my kids.  Hindi ko akalain he would think of the kids din.  So thoughtful of him.  He looks after their well being and my well being, laging interest namin ang inuuna nya.

Minsan nakakatakot, is he too good to be true?


simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2014, 11:15:16 pm »
^aww sis. :) don't overthink it! Enjoy it cause it's happening :)

----

Tawang tawa ko sa nanay ko kanina. She actually thought my boyfriend is 7 yrs younger than he actually is. Haha! Ma, as if naman magboboyfriend ako ng kakagraduate lang from college, haha, parang student ko lang!

F na f na naman nya ang pagiging baby face nya. Haha

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2014, 01:03:13 am »
^^
I totally get you sis! Nakakakilig na nakakatuwa na ewan. I remember he told me before na sana sya na lang first boyfriend ko so I didn't have to go through what I experienced with my exes. Just believe and have faith in him. :)

-------------

I just proved one thing - he really loves me. And I love him just as much. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2014, 01:05:42 am »
^^
I totally get you sis! Nakakakilig na nakakatuwa na ewan. I remember he told me before na sana sya na lang first boyfriend ko so I didn't have to go through what I experienced with my exes. Just believe and have faith in him. :)

-------------

I just proved one thing - he really loves me. And I love him just as much. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2014, 02:08:07 pm »
Girltalker2, being in love is such a gift. I know that past experiences tend to make you question if it is too good to be true, but believe me when I say that it does happen. If you know that you deserve it, then claim it! Continue to guard your heart, but not to the point of planting a seed of doubt. Enjoy the perks of being in love. It will all be worthwhile, no matter what!

sugardrop, what's not to love about you, right? And same goes for Georgie!

---

As for me and S, we feel like we're in high school all over again.
We've only met in Uni, so we certainly don't have the slightest clue how we were like in high school, but that's how it feels right now. We're both over 30, but feeling oh so fresh. Loving it!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:14:18 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2014, 07:28:37 pm »
^
Quite a lot. That some of my exes couldn't accept. But I feel so lucky having him stick around and accept all those flaws and issues and all. My manic depressive state, etc., even my bilbil. ;D

And about being 30+ and feeling like you're in high school again, that's really cute, I must say! And I still sometimes feel the same way - me being 30 and him being 33. :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close